Sada je: čet mar 28, 2024 10:08 am.

Prijava

Korisničko ime:   Šifra:   Automatsko prijavljivanje  

Vremenska zona: UTC + 01:00

Započni novu temu Odgovori  [ 816 post(ov)a ]  Stranica 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 41  Sljedeća
Autor/ica Poruka
 Naslov: Kasiopejci - diskusija o materijalu
PostPostano: pet feb 03, 2006 4:09 am 
Član foruma

Posto su se u zadnje vrijeme pocele voditi lagane polemike i padati komentari u vezi Kasiopeanskih Transkripata od strane Swerdlow fanova i posto jos uvijek nisam dobio konkretne odgovore zasto komunikacija sa 6. denzitetom ne bi bila moguca, htio bih da se malo vise pojasni po cemu se C`s, Ra i Bringers materijali stavljaju u isti kos sa channeling propagandom tipa Jedini Planet Izbora, Razgovora S Bogom i Matrix Transkripti ? Takodjer bih htio znati koliko se C`s, Ra i B.O.T.D. materijala proanaliziralo od strane ljudi koji ih pokusavaju proglasiti Lizzard propagandom ili izmisljotinom ?!

Ako nekome uvod u Transkripte nije bio dovoljan da posveti malo vise paznje materijalima, ovdje je dio Laurinog teksta 94% ( mislim da je netko vec dao link ).

http://www.cassiopaea.org/cass/Laura-Kn ... ercent.htm

After viewing this video with a considerable degree of skepticism back in 1994, after my "channeling experiment" had been underway for about two years with no real success, the word "containers" stuck in my mind as a big question mark.

So, there we were on July 16, 1994, at the exact time that the Fragments of Comet Shoemaker-Levy began a series of collisions with the planet Jupiter, an extremely rare cosmic event, sitting in the little back room off my kitchen in Florida, eating cookies and drinking coffee and chatting amiably... I was puzzling over Bob Lazar's statement on video that the aliens refer to humans as "containers." What did this mean?

We were just sitting there with our fingers lightly on the planchette, the "question" inside me growing larger and larger, when suddenly the planchette began to move in slow, deliberate circles in a way we had never before experienced.

We jerked our fingers away!

I asked Frank: "Did you just do that?"

"No," he replied indignantly. "Put your fingers back. Let's see what's going on!"

A funny pinching feeling and a tingle started at the back of my head that ran down my arm. The planchette began to move again slowly in a spiral. Spiral in and spiral out. We did the usual thing and said "hello!"

Slowly, the planchette precisely and deliberately spelled "Hello."

That was not exactly usual. The usual response to "hello" was for the planchette to go to "yes." It always took a bit for each entity to get "warmed up" and be able to move comfortably around the board.

As unusual as that opening was, we were not prepared for what was about to happen.

We were not recording either. In the transcript that follows, the questions are reconstructed from memory. The answers, however, were written down as received if we could write fast enough.

Q: Do you have any messages for us?
A: Keep doing what comes naturally.
Q. (L) In what respect?
A: Study.
Q: (L) What is your name?
A: Mucpeor.

This was an unusual name. Up to this point in time, the names we had been given had all been, more or less, familiar. Names like "Dave" or "John" or "Mary" were not uncommon with the "dead dude" crowd. Some of them even used archaic, but still familiar names like "Agamemnon" or "Aquila." So, a completely unfamiliar name with no known connection was another first. Since we had already been visited by a spate of "space brothers," the next logical question was:

Q: (L) Are you an alien from another planet?
A: Alien from your perspective, yes.

That was a funny answer. They were not "aliens," but were "alien" from our perspective? Well, Jordan (previous communicant in the experiment) and the other space brothers had belonged to one "alien" group or another. The Cosmic Confederation or the Galactic Brotherhood or whatever. So the next natural question was:

Q: (L) What is your group called?
A: Corsas.
Q: (L) Where are you from?
A: Cassiopaea.
Q: (L) Where is that?
A: Near Orion.
Q: (L) I heard that the Orions are the "Bad guys." Are the Orion group bad?
A: Some bad.

I had read so much about different purported groups of "aliens," most of whom pointed the finger at a slew of them from somewhere in Orion who were here to do all kinds of nasty things. So this was certainly a "test question." The fact that the Cassiopaeans did not jump on the Orion bashing bandwagon was significant.

Candy (one of the experiment participants) had recently read a book on the channeled Ra Material which explained a concept of determining "good guys" from "bad guys." This consisted in asking if the entity served self or others. So, that was the next logical question:

Q: (L) Do you serve self or others?
A: I serve both.
Q: Are you bad or good, in our terms?
A: Good.
Q: (L) What is your philosophy?
A: One.
Q: (L) What are you here for tonight?
A: Prophecy.
Q: (L) What prophecies?
A: Tornadoes Florida - several.
Q: Where else?
A: Also Texas and Alabama.
Q: (L) When?
A: Sun is in Libra.
Q: (L) What planet are you from?
A: Carcosa. [Misspelled in the notes, scratched out and rewritten]

The term "Carcosa" was another of the signs we were dealing with something a bit different here. Up to this point, none of the discarnate entities we had dealt with had been able to read our minds. But here, there was a funny reference to a word that had been playing through my mind all day. I was a bit startled by this remark. It was from Jacques Vallee's book, "Revelations." At the beginning of each section, there are quotes from Cassilda's Song in The King in Yellow, by Robert W. Chambers. After the session, I opened the book to reread the quotes. The Song goes:

Strange is the night where black stars rise,
And strange moons circle through the skies,
But stranger still is... Lost Carcosa.
Songs that the Pleiades shall sing,
Where flap the tatters of the King,
Must die unheard in ... Dim Carcosa.
Along the shore the cloud waves break,
The twin suns sink behind the lake,
The shadows lengthen... In Carcosa.
[Act 1, Scene 2,]

More interesting still, to those already familiar with the Cassiopaean material, is the reference to the "twin suns."

Q: Where is that?
A: 2 DILOR.

The planchette had begun to move very fast and we were not able to keep up. The last remark was lost and only a few of the letters written down.

Q: What was that again?
A: You pay attention.
Q: (L) What else is going to happen?
A: Seattle buried; Japan buckles; Missouri shakes; California crumbles; Arizona burns.
Q: [Unknown question.]
A: Go to Denver airports.
Q: (L) When is all this going to happen?
A: Scandal - Scandal - Denver Airport.
Q: (L) What about the Denver airport?
A: Scandal.
Q: I don't understand.
A: New Denver airport.
A: Pay attention.
Q: Okay, we are paying attention. What are you trying to tell us?
A: Denver new airport big big big big scandal.
Q: (L) What kind of scandal?
A: Government.
Q: (L) Specifically what?
A: You will see Dallas airport is secret base Orlando too Miami too.
Q: (L) What about Denver airport and how does it relate to prophecies?
A: Denver reveals the government Look for it Pay attention.
Q: (L) What else do you have to tell us?
A: Montana: Experiment with human reproduction All people there - rays - radon gas.
Q: (L) How are they doing this?
A: Compelled - Don't trust Don't ignore too strong urges sinister plots.
Q: (L) What do you mean? I don't understand?
A: Strong urge is directed by sinister plot.
Q: Plot by whom?
A: Consortium.
Q: (L) Who are the members of the consortium? Aliens? The government?
A: All.
Q: (L) All who?
A: Government and other.
Q: (L) Who is the other?
A: Unknown.
Q: (L) Why can't you tell us who is the other?
A: You know who.

Well, all this was very interesting. Finally, an entity that could spell and didn't spend any time wandering around looking for the letters. Now was my chance, so I decided to ask the question that had been bugging me all day.

Q: (L) Bob Lazar referred to the fact that aliens supposedly refer to humans as containers. What does this mean?
A: Later use.
Q: (L) Use by who? How many?
A: 94 per cent.
Q: (L) 94 per cent of what?
A: Of all population.
Q: (L) What do you mean?
A: All are containers 94 per cent use.
A: Will be used 94 percent.
Q: (L) Used for what?
A: Total consumption.
Q: (L) What do you mean by consumption? Ingested?
A: Consumed for ingredients.
Q: (L) Why?
A: New race Important 13 years about when happens.
Q: (L) Why are humans consumed?
A: They are used for parts.
Q: (L) We don't understand. How can humans be used for parts?
A: Reprototype Vats exist Missing persons often go there and especially missing children.

At this answer, I was in shock. What kind of source was telling us such shocking and horrifying things? What kind of awful reality must such information proceed from? I was torn between terminating contact that very instant, and working my way through it to find some resolution.

Q: (L) Do we have any protection?
A: Some.
Q: (L) How can we protect ourselves and our children?
A: Inform them Don't hide the truth from children.
Q: (L) How does truth protect us?
A: Awareness protects Ignorance endangers.
Q: (L) Why tell children such horrible things?
A: Need to know.
Q: I don't know how knowing this helps. This is awful. Why tell children such things?
A: Must know - ease pain with meditation.

Well, the very suggestion of frightening my children with such horror stories practically sent me into a fit! But, again, I was torn. More than anything I was curious as to what kind of source would be saying such dreadful things. The negative entities I had encountered most definitely had never said such things; in fact, they always presented themselves as really good and said nice things, lofty things, and moralized. Only after exposure did they whine and complain that they were really good but misunderstood and persecuted. Presenting themselves as good guys and then finding excuses evil was the hallmark of beings of darkness. Were we now addressing a different kind of dark being, one that was so dark it didn't care how many awful things it said? Or, were they telling me things designed to galvanize me - me, the mother of five children -to ask more questions designed to protect our children?

Q: Why are you telling us this? It's awful!
A: We love you.

Swell. But what kind of love would tell us such awful things, I wondered. And then, immediately I realized that I was always warning my children about dangers. Even if I didn't like to admit that the world was a dangerous place, I knew that I had to tell them such things in order for them to be aware - to preserve them.

Q: Are we supposed to tell others?
A: Don't reveal to public. You would be abducted.

That was a reasonable answer and certainly didn't suggest that they had an agenda for us to go around scaring people. I was curious about the so-called "project" mentioned as being completed in about 13 years, (2007) for which this source was saying so many terrible human sacrifices were made. Even if it was an evil being, maybe I could get enough information in a hurry that I could tell others and maybe it would make sense to some of those who were more familiar with such details.

Q: (L) What is the purpose of this project?
A: New life here.

Since I had formulated my idea that the aliens feed on human emotion, I decided on this for a test question. An alien who fed on us would very likely deny it unless, as I already thought, we were being addressed by a being of such insouciant darkness that we had never encountered its ilk before.

Q: (L) Are the aliens using our emotions and energies?
A: Correct; and bodies too. Each earth year 10 percent more children are taken.

They weren't going to let that missing children issue alone. It was too horrible to contemplate. Why did they keep saying something that upset me so? I was a bit distraught, as a mother, and in a shaking voice I asked:

Q: (L) Do they suffer?
Q: (L) Do they all suffer?
Q: What happens to souls? Is this physical only?
A: Physical - souls recycled.
Q: Where do the souls go?
A: Back here - most.
Q: Do some go elsewhere?
A: And go out of planet human.

Again, just in case this monstrous story was true, I wanted details - something I could check.

Q: Who is responsible for this?
A: Consortium.
Q: (C) This is totally sick! I don't want to do this any more!
A: Sick is subjective.
Q: (L) But what you are telling us is so awful!
A: Understand, but all does not conform to your perspective.

And with that answer, I realized that what we were being told, as crazy as it sounded, just might be the truth. But again, what kind of being tells such truths?

Q: Why is this happening to us?
A: Karma.
Q: (L) What kind of Karma could bring this?
A: Atlantis.

I didn't know what to think. But, indeed, again there was that injunction to learn.

I was traumatized by the information given; that was a certainty. How was I supposed to process that? Over the years I had become so sensitive to the sufferings of others that I had to look away if we were forced to pass an auto accident. I had to leave the room if there was a sad story on the news. If a movie became sad, I couldn't continue watching it. If I read a story about an ill or abused child, I would become depressed for days afterward.

I had five beloved children of my own, and I was a sort of vicarious mother to every child on the planet. I didn't see grubby little boys as bratty kids, I saw them as the beloved child of their mother; and I identified with all mothers. I would take as much care for the child of a stranger as for my own; and would be grateful for any other mother to feel the same about my children. My children were my life. So why did they push this issue about children being taken and experimented upon? Was this designed to hurt me specifically so that I would feel bad and the entity, whoever he was, could feed on the energy of my suffering? Or was I being driven to learn something important; something crucial for all humanity?

There was only one thing to do: get some facts.

I thought it would be a relatively easy thing to buy a world almanac and discover what the statistics on missing children were: how many were missing, how many were successfully returned to their families.

Nothing.

Okay, plan B. I made calls to local law enforcement agencies. What government department kept track of such statistics? I was passed from one to the other and back again.

How about plan C? I called agencies and said I was a freelance news reporter doing an article. In this country, that's a fair way to get public information. No special credentials are required.

But it didn't matter. No one knew much about missing children.

There are now dozens of organizations and agencies that are devoted to "missing and exploited children." The only problem is, you still can't get a straight, single answer to a simple question: how many children go missing every year and how many are returned safely and where's the proof? Everywhere you look you get a different figure, though, over time, a sort of "standard" figure has evolved. But getting any kind of hard copy on hard statistics with data to back it up is, as far as I have been able to tell, impossible. Nobody wants to talk about it in those terms.

And I began to ask myself "why?"

What's more, during that week of trying to get answers to this one particular issue, I began to get a feeling that something was definitely not right with our world. Something was horribly wrong and nobody was admitting it, much less talking about it. I had no proof that what the communication from the board had told me was true. Yet I most definitely had been obstructed in trying to prove it to be false.

Maybe he or she was telling a simple truth. And wasn't that what I was after? Even though I was asking for Truth, like everyone else, I still had the idea that Truth ought to be "nice." The fact that Truth might not be all sweetness and light was not lost on me even if I still had that prejudice that "higher beings" would say only "lofty" things.

Let's come back to that specific little exchange that is the focus of our attention this Hallowe'en, the alleged anniversary of the destruction of Atlantis.

Q: (L) Bob Lazar referred to the fact that aliens supposedly refer to humans as containers. What does this mean?
A: Later use.
Q: (L) Use by who? How many?
A: 94 per cent.
Q: (L) 94 per cent of what?
A: Of all population.
Q: (L) What do you mean?
A: All are containers; 94 per cent use.
A: Will be used. 94 percent.
Q: (L) Used for what? You mean eaten?
A: Total consumption.
Q: (L) What do you mean by consumption? Ingested?
A: Consumed for ingredients.
Q: (L) Why?
A: New race. Important. 13 years about when happens.
Q: (L) Why are humans consumed?
A: They are used for parts.
Q: (L) We don't understand. How can humans be used for parts?
A: Reprototype. Vats exist. Missing persons often go there and especially missing children.

That was about the craziest thing we had ever heard.

But it got even crazier as we continued with the Cassiopaean conversation. I wanted to know about the Nephilim that Zecharia Sitchen wrote about:

October 20, 1994
Q: (L) Tell me about the Nephilim.
A: That was a race of beings in the third level of density which came from an actual planet at another point in this particular galaxy also in the third level of density, who were taken, or shall we say kidnapped, reprogrammed and retrained by the Lizard Beings to act as enforcers during a particular era of what you would measure as your past.
Q: (L) What era was that?
A: That was an era... it would have been approximately 8 to 5 thousand years ago but there are also dates relating to 12 to 14 thousand years ago and others. Dating system is not ours and does not exist for us.
Q: (L) For how many years did these beings exist on our earth?
A: Approximately 15 to 18 hundred years. They died off because they were not able to reproduce naturally in the atmosphere of the earth and experimentation to try to cause them to intermix with the human population did not succeed.
Q: (L) When did the last of them die off?
A: Probably near 6 to 7 thousand years ago. But there is also a reference point of 12 to 14 thousand years as well.
Q: (L) What was the name of the planet they came from?
A: Dorlaqua.
Q: (L) Where was this planet located?
A: This planet was located in the Orion complex.
Q: (L) After the "flood of Noah" approximately how many people survived that cataclysm on the whole earth?
A: Approximately 19 million.
Q: (L) Why did the population of the earth continue to decline from that point?
A: Because of disease and inability to adjust due to artificial manipulations of the genetic pool.

From here on, I am not going to insert anymore comments. I just want you, the reader, to take in the information that the C's were giving us from as early as 1994 and contemplate the events that have occurred on our planet since that time, most particularly, beginning with Sept 11, 2001, in relation to this information. Think long and hard about the reality of events, and notice how accurate the C's have been regarding "facts on the ground," and then consider the possibility that the things we cannot yet demonstrate to be true, might very well be exactly that: Truth.

October 22, 1994
Q: Who built the city of Baalbek?
A: Antereans and early Sumerians. We meant Atlanteans. [Who are the Antereans]
Q: What is the reason for the enormous proportions of this building?
A: Giants.
Q: Who were the giants?
A: Genetic effort to recreate Nephalim.
Q: Did the Atlanteans and Sumerians succeed in recreating the Nephilim?
A: No.
Q: Why did they build this enormous city?
A: Retarded subjects.
Q: The results of their efforts were retarded?
A: Yes.
Q: Why did they build the enormous city?
A: In anticipation of success.
Q: Why would someone come along and build a city of the proportions of Baalbek in anticipation of a genetic project that could take many years to accomplish.
A: Project took only three years. Speeded up growth cycle using nuclear hormonal replication procedure. Why failed.
Q: That's why it failed, because of the speeded up growth?
A: Did not take properly.
Q: What technical means did they use to cut the stones and transport them?
A: Sound wave focusing.
Q: What happened to interrupt or halt the building of this city?
A: Venus first appearance and pass.
Q: What year was this project brought to a halt?
A: 3218 B.C.[...]
Q: I would like to go back to the subject of the Nephilim. Now you said the Nephilim were a group of humanoid types brought here to earth to be enforcers, is that correct?
Q: When were they brought here?
A: 9046 B.C. one reference.
Q: They were giants, is that correct?
Q: They were presented to the people as the representatives, or "Sons" of God, is that correct?
Q: You say these dudes were 11 to 14 feet tall...
Q: You and the ancient literature say that these sons of god intermarried with human women, is that correct?
Q: Did they do that the same way it is done today, that is, sexual interaction?
Q: How was it done?
A: Forced insemination.
Q: So, it was artificial insemination?
A: Close.
Q: Were these beings like us, including their sexual apparati?
Q: Any significant differences?
A: Three gonads.
Q: Was their sexual apparatus otherwise similar?
Q: Did they mate with human females in a normal way at any time?
Q: Why not?
A: Size difference.
Q: Just for the sake of curiosity, just how different in terms of size?
A: 23 inches long.
Q: Were they circumcised?

October 23, 1994
Q: (L) Tell us again who are the Nephilim?
A: Enforcers. Slaves of Orion. From Planet 3C, or 3rd star, 3rd planet.
Q: (L) You said the other night that the Nephalim came from some area around the constellation Scorpio, is that correct?
A: Originally seeded there but you were too.
Q: (L) We were originally seeded somewhere else? Where? Orion? What is the name of that planet?
A: D'Ankhiar. Ankh is ancient symbolism of this planet. Is female symbol. Stands for mother planet.
Q: (L) Is this other planet our original home?
Q: (L) What is it like back Home?
A: Spent. Cindered. Burned up.
Q: (L) So it's true, you can't go home?
Q: (L) These Nephilim, how tall were they again?
A: Up to 15 feet maximum.
Q: (L) Was Goliath, who was killed by David, one of the Nephilim?
A: Yes. In legend. Actual event depicted in story was earlier.
Q: (L) Was it actually David and Goliath?
Q: (L) Did he actually slay him with a stone from a slingshot?
Q: (L) Were these Nephilim genetically intermixed with human beings?
A: Temporarily.
Q: (L) Why only temporarily?
A: DNA conflict.
Q: (L) Were they smarter than us?
Q: (L) Were they bigger and dumber?
Q: (L) About the same?
Q: (L) Was it difficult for them to live on our planet because of their size and gravity and so forth?
Q: (L) Did they have physical problems here?
Q: (L) And when did the last of them die off?
A: 6000 B.C. Approximately. One reference.
Q: (L) When were they originally brought here?
A: 12000 B.C. approx. one reference.

November 2, 1994
Q: (L) Who carved the stone heads on Easter Island?
A: Lemurian descendants.
Q: (L) The natives say the stones walked into position. Is this true?
Q: (L) Well, how?
A: Tonal vibration.
Q: (L) And what did these stones represent?
A: Nephalim.
Q: (L) Is this what the Nephilim looked like?
Q: (L) Does that mean that the Nephilim were present in Lemuria?
Q: (L) Where was Lemuria located?
A: Pacific off South America.
Q: (L) So when the Easter Island natives talk about their ancestors they are talking about people who came from the direction of South America?
A: No. Right near all around. Easter Island is remnant of Lemuria.
Q: (L) What happened to Lemuria?
A: Submerged close to time you refer to as Fall of Eden, approximately.
Q: (L) Well if the Nephilim were brought here 9 to 12 thousand years ago...
A: Last visit. Have been here 5 times. Will return.
Q: (L) The Nephilim are going to return? Where do the Nephilim currently live?
A: Orion.
Q: (L) They live in the constellation Orion? Where is their planet?
A: Don't have one. In transit.
Q: (L) The whole dadgum bunch is in transit?
A: Three vehicles.
Q: (L) How many Nephilim does each vehicle hold?
A: About 12 million.
Q: (L) Are they coming to help us?
A: No. Wave comet cluster all using same energy.
Q: (L) Using same energy to what?
A: Pass through space\time.
Q: (L) Does this mean that without this comet cluster they cannot pass through space/time?
A: No. Slower. message follows here. Quiet for one moment please: From now on when word to follow is in quotes we will designate as follows: mark then word then mark. Now, "slower." [We installed quote marks on the board after this. From this point on, when words in the Cassiopaean responses are in quotes, it is because they have so designated.]
Q: (L) So, it is slower for them to come here without this wave. Where is the wave coming from?
A: Follows cluster.
Q: (L) It follows the cluster. What does this wave consist of?
A: Realm border.
Q: (L) Does the realm border wave follow the comet cluster in a permanent way?
Q: (L) Is the realm border loosely associated with the comet cluster each time it comes?
A: No. Realm border follows all emcompassing energy reality change; realm border will follow this cluster passage and has others but not most.
Q: (L) Is this realm border a dimensional boundary?
Q: (L) Okay, this realm border, do dimensions...
A: Pulsating realms. Fluctuating realms.
Q: (L) Is our realm fluctuating or pulsating?
Q: (L) But this other realm does?
Q: (L) What fluctuates?
A: Residence.
Q: (L) Whatever is in that realm fluctuates?
A: No. Your planet fluctuates between realms.
Q: (L) How often does this fluctuation occur?
A: About every 309,000 years.
Q: (L) In other words we can expect to be in 4th density for about 300,000 years?
Q: (L) Does this mean that the Edenic state existed for about 300.000 years before the "Fall?"
Q: (L) Now, you say these Nephilim are coming and there is about 36 million of them, correct?
Q: (L) And they are the enforcers of the Grays and Lizzies, is that correct?
Q: (L) Well, let's sit back and watch the show! You are saying that the planet fluctuates...
A: No, realms do planet merely occupies realm.
Q: (L) What is the source in space/time of this other realm?
A: Too complex.
Q: (L) What is the generative source?
A: Part of grand cycle.
Q: (L) Is this the cycle understood by the Mayans?
A: They understood partially.
Q: (L) Their calendar extends to 2012... is that accurate as to the time of the realm border change?
A: Close. Still indefinite as you measure time. Lizzies hoping to rule you in 4th density. Closer to 18 years.

November 4, 1994
Q: (L) What kind of weapons do the Nephilim use to do their "enforcing?"
A: Stun guns.
Q: (L) Do they actually use some kind of material weapon?

November 16, 1994
Q: (L) In referring to the Nephilim you used the term "forced insemination". How does this differ from "artificial insemination?"
A: No difference.
Q: (L) At the time of the tower of Babel it says that the Nephilim looked on the daughters of men and took wives as if there were some friendly interaction of some sort... does this mean they broke ranks and had feelings for their human "wives"?
A: No. Another deception of history. Picturesque way of describing genetic experiments.

September 24, 1995
Q: (L) Why was Hitler so determined, beyond all reason, even to his own self-destruction, to annihilate the Jews?
A: Many reasons and very complex. But, remember, while still a child, Hitler made a conscious choice to align himself with the "forces of darkness," in order to fulfill his desires for conquest and to unite the Germanic peoples. Henceforth, he was totally controlled, mind, body, and soul, by STS forces.
Q: (L) So, what were the purposes of the STS forces that were controlling Hitler causing him to desire to annihilate an entire group of people?
A: To create an adequate "breeding ground" for the reintroduction of the Nephalim, for the purpose of total control of the 3rd density earth prior to elevation to 4th density, where such conquest is more difficult and less certain!
Q: (L) Do you mean "breeding ground" in the sense of genetic breeding?
A: Yes. Third density.
Q: (L) Did they accomplish this goal?
Q: (L) So, the creation of the Germanic "Master Race" was what they were going after, to create this "breeding ground?"
Q: (L) And, getting rid of the Jews was significant? Couldn't a Germanic master race be created without destroying another group?
Q: Why?
A: Because of 4th density prior encoding mission destiny profile.
Q: (L) What does that mean?
A: This means encoding to activate after elevation to 4th density, thus if not eliminated, negates Nephalim domination and absorption. Jews were prior encoded to carry out mission after conversion, though on individual basis. The Nazis did not exactly know why they were being driven to destroy them, because they were being controlled from 4th density STS. But, Hitler communicated directly with Lizards, and Orion STS, and was instructed on how to create the "master race."
Q: (L) And they were going to use this as their basis to introduce a new blend of the Nephilim... (RC) And the New World Order... their version of it. (L) Well, what is the plan now?
A: We cannot tell you this yet, as you would seek to reveal it prematurely, leading to your destruction!!!!
Q: (F) Yes, Laura, I keep telling you that your curiosity is going to bring strange men to the door who are going to say: "Come with us, please!" (L) Well, I can't help it! Meanwhile, back to the Celts: obviously if the Lizard Beings thought that the Aryans/Celts were a good breeding ground for this "Nephilim Master Race," then it must be because there is something genetically inherent in them that makes them desirable in this sense. Is this correct?
A: No, not in the sense you are thinking. We suggest that you rephrase this question after careful reflection on the implications.

November 7, 1995
Q: (L) I have thought about my question from the last session and I want to ask it this way: You have said that Hitler received instructions from higher density beings about creating a 'Master Race.' Why were the Aryan genetic types seen to be more desirable for creation of this Germanic 'master race?'
A: Both, similarity and ancestral link most unblemished from Orion 3rd and 4th density stock.
Q: (L) So they were essentially trying to breed a group of people like themselves?
Q: [question lost]
A: Not point. How would you suggest creation?
Q: (L) Okay. They were preparing this breeding ground, so to speak. Obviously this was for the introduction of some other genetic strain. What was this?
A: Nephalim.
Q: (L) Well, if the Nephilim are coming in ships, 36 million of them, why bother to create half-breeds here?
A: Yes, but having an "advance party" makes 3rd density conquest much easier.
Q: (L) So, this Master Race was supposed to get everything ready...
Q: (L) Okay, what is it about the Semitic genes that was considered to be so undesirable in the creation of this 'Master Race?'
A: Would blemish genetic characteristics inclined to ruthlessness and domination.
Q: (L) So, you are saying that there is something, some genetic tendency or set of genes in the Semitic type that would counteract this?
Q: (L) But isn't the nature of a person determined by their soul and not the physical body?
A: Partially, remember, aural profile and karmic reference merges with physical structure.
Q: (L) So you are saying that particular genetic conditions are a physical reflection of a spiritual orientation? That the soul must match itself to the genetics, even if only in potential?
A: Yes, precisely.
Q: (L) So a person's potential for spiritual advancement or unfoldment is, to a great extent, dependent upon their genes?
A: Natural process marries with systematic construct when present.
Q: (L) Well, if that is the case, and the aliens are abducting people and altering their genes, can they not alter the genes so that higher level souls simply cannot come in?
A: Not incarnative process, natural biological processes. Incarnative involves strictly ethereal at 5th density and lower, and thus is enveloped in triple cycle "veil" of transfer which is impregnable by any means. However, any and all 1st, 2nd, 3rd, and 4th processes can be manipulated at will and to any degree if technology is sufficient.

February 24, 1996
Q: (L) I was reading some of the transcripts earlier today. One of the things I read was about the Nephilim and their interactions with human beings and about other planets and molecularization, etc. Then, I was reading about the planet Kantek. Are there any human beings, on Earth, at the present time, who carry in them the Nephilim genes?
[...]
Q: (L) Would these Nephilim genetics be passed down in the natural way, or would they be the result of genetic manipulation by genetically altering a fetus and then putting it back?
A: No to latter. One clue: double Y chromosomes.
Q: (W) That's male...
A: Nephalim were.
Q: (L) They, were male. Women are a double X, men are XY.
A: Prisons are filled with double Y's with monstrous personality disorders, almost always Caucasian and over-sized.
Q: (L) On TV they interviewed a serial killer. He was HUGE! He described killing. The shrink who was analyzing said he did it because he wanted to get caught. I did NOT get that feeling. I think he did it just because it was what he did. [...] Big. Caucasian. My, my, my. Is there any other clue you can give?
A: Nephalim are not currently on your world, just trace residuals.
Q: (L) Trace residuals in people. And there are supposed to be 36 million of them coming...
A: With the wave.
Q: (L) That reminds me: is it possible that this comet cluster you have talked about exists in 4th density?
Q: (L) The comet cluster is in 3rd density?
A: Transcends 3rd and 4th.
Q: (L) Okay, so it is both in 3rd and 4th...
A: It will be visible to you.

August 17, 1996
Q: (T) Are you aware of the Greenbaum effect? Dr. Greenbaum and his mind control experiments, that we've been looking at lately?
Q: Is what's said there factual? I won't say true, but is if factual? Most of it?
Q: (T) OK, the question is, is the fellow that just shot three professors in San Diego, I think it was, the University, before they read his thesis, because he was afraid they would throw his thesis away, and make it look bad, and flunk him. Was he a Greenbaum?
Q: (T) Why did they turn him 'on' at that point?
A: Not correct concept. What if: those programmed in the so called "Greenbaum" projects are preprogrammed to "go off"all at once, and some "malfunction," and go off early?
Q: (L) Oh!!! Can you tell us at approximately what time they're programmed to go off? Because it is a program...
A: Nope.

July 31, 1999
Q: Okay, various folks are now saying that Dr. Mengele of Nazi fame is the same person as Dr. Green of Greenbaum programming fame.
Q: Did Mengele go to South America and die there as reported?
Q: The Greenbaum material says that there was a Jewish boy brought to America and trained as a doctor who became this infamous Dr. Greenbaum. Is that true?
A: No. "Green" is an alias, or more accurately, a pseudonym for multiple persons engaged in mind control efforts.

October 5, 1996
Q: (L) If two people who are married to each other are Greenbaumed, is it possible that they could be programmed to kill each other?
A: Maybe, but not always.
Q: (TM) Or any two people who have had the programming?
A: The programming is mainly intended to produce erratic behavior, for the purpose of "spooking" the population so that they will welcome, and even demand, a totalitarian government.
Q: (L) So, the programming is designed to, in other words, when the people are just being erratic...
A: Think of the persons who have inexplicably entered various public and private domains, and shot large numbers of people... Now, you have "met" some of these Greenbaum subjects...
Q: (L) Let me say this. If this is what we're saying, well, what I'm saying is, that ... Is this Greenbaum programming something that goes along the line of what I've just described a part; a part, I don't think that's all of it...
A: In part.
Q: (L) Is there also the implanted triggers to activate at a certain point in future time, to create a mass chaos, in the public domain?
A: Better to discover that one on your own.
Q: (L) OK, that's another one that's dangerous to know right now...(V) Was the person I met last week, (Name deleted), was he Greenbaumed?Has he been Greenbaumed. (L) He was bizarre, wasn't the?
A: Now, some history... as you know, the CIA and NSA and other agencies are the children of Nazi Gestapo... the SS, which was experiment influenced by Antareans who were practicing for the eventual reintroduction of the nephalim on to 3rd and or 4th density earth. And the contact with the "Antareans" was initiated by the Thule Society,which groomed its dupe subject, Adolph Hitler to be the all time mind programmed figurehead. Now, in modern times, you have seen, but so far,on a lesser scale: Oswald, Ruby, Demorenschildt, Sirhan Sirhan, James Earl Ray, Arthur Bremer, Farakahan, Menendez, Bundy, Ramirez, Dahmer,etc...
Q: (L) Is there any particular individual who is currently being programmed to take a more prominent position in terms of this...
A: Later... you must know that Oswald was programmed to be the "patsy."So that he would say many contradictory things. Demorenschildt was both a programmer and programmed. Ruby was hypnotically programmed to shoot Oswald With an audio prompt, that being the sound of a car horn.
Q: (L) The question has been brought up, is there some way or means that one can distinguish or discern a victim of Greenbaum or other mind programming by some clues?
A: Not until it is too late.

July 25, 1998
Q: (L) I read the new book by Dr. David Jacobs, professor of History at Temple University, concerning his extensive research into the alien abduction phenomenon. [Dr. Jacobs wrote his Ph.D. thesis on the history of the UFOs.] Dr. Jacobs says that now, after all of these years of somewhat rigorous research, that he KNOWS what the aliens are here for and he is afraid. David Jacobs says that producing offspring is the primary objective behind the abduction phenomenon. Is this, in fact, the case?
A: Part, but not "the whole thing."
Q: (L) Is there another dominant reason?
A: Replacement.
Q: (L) Replacement of what?
A: You.
Q: (L) How do you mean? Creating a race to replace human beings, or abducting specific humans to replace them with a clone or whatever?
A: Mainly the former. You see, if one desires to create a new race, what better way than to mass hybridize, then mass reincarnate. Especially when the host species is so forever ignorant, controlled, and anthropocentric. What a lovely environment for total destruction and conquest and replacement... see?
Q: (L) Well, that answered my other question about the objective. Well, here in the book, Dr. Jacobs says that there is ongoing abductions through particular families. I quote: 'Beyond protecting the fetus, there are other reasons for secrecy. If abductions are, as all the evidence clearly indicates, an intergenerational phenomenon in which the children of abductees are themselves abductees, then one of the aliens' goals is the generation of more abductees. Are all children of abductees incorporated into the phenomenon? The evidence suggests that the answer is yes. If an abductee has children with a non-abductee, the chances are that all their descendants will be abductees. This means that through normal population increase, divorce, remarriage and so on, the abductee population will increase quickly throughout the generations. When those children grow and marry and have children of their own, all of their children, whether they marry an abductee or non-abductee, will be abductees. To protect the intergenerational nature of the breeding program, it must be kept secret from the abductees so that they will continue to have children. If the abductees KNEW that the program was intergenerational, they might elect not to have children. This would bring a critical part of the program to a halt, which the aliens cannot allow. The final reason for secrecy is to expand the breeding program, to integrate laterally in society, the aliens must make sure that abductees mate with non-abductees and produce abductee children.' Now, this seems to suggest that there is a particular bloodline that is susceptible to...
A: We have told you before: the Nazi experience was a "trial run," and by now you see the similarities, do you not?
Q: (L) Yes, I do see...
A: Now, we have also told you that the experience of the "Native Americans" vis a vis the Europeans may be a precursor in microcosm. Also, what Earthian 3rd density does to Terran 2nd density should offer "food for thought." In other words, thou are not so special, despite thy perspective, eh? And we have also warned that after conversion of Earth humans to 4th density, the Orion 4th density and their allies hope to control you "there." Now put this all together and what have you? At least you should by now know that it is the soul that matters, not the body. Others have genetically, spiritually and psychically manipulated/engineered you to be bodycentric. Interesting, as despite all efforts by 4th through 6th density STO, this "veil remains unbroken."

August 1, 1998
Q: (L) According to Dr. Jacobs and the stuff you told us last week, we are pretty well fried on this planet.
Q: (L) What are our options?
A: Vague.
Q: (L) I know that. But, there does not seem to be any other way to ask this question...
A: Knowledge protects, remember, there are no limits with knowledge.

July 22, 2000
A: We wish to review some things first. The concept of a "master race" put forward by the Nazis was merely a 4th density STS effort to create a physical vehicle with the correct frequency resonance vibration for 4th density STS souls to occupy in 3rd density. It was also a "trial run" for planned events in what you perceive to be your future.
Q: (L) You mean with a strong STS frequency so they can have a "vehicle" in 3rd density, so to speak?
A: Correct. Frequency resonance vibration! Very important.
Q: (L) So, that is why they are programming and experimenting? And all these folks running around who some think are "programmed," could be individuals who are raising their nastiness levels high enough to accommodate the truly negative STS 4th density - sort of like walk-ins or something, only not nice ones?
A: You do not have very many of those present yet, but that was, and still is, the plan of some of the 4th density STS types.

Now then, it does seem that we may have a bit of a problem here on the Big Blue Marble. If you aren't really sure, then consider again what Dave McGowan has written above about the 94 %. Re-read what he has found carefully. Go to his website and read the entire article and notice how he puts the pieces together. Can you put the pieces together? Can you SEE? And if you see, what are you going to do about it?

This website has evolved and grown; it has changed in emphasis and direction, but never has it changed its goal: to Awaken the reader, to give them the tools to expand their consciousness and thus, to awaken True Conscience.

What concerns me is other human beings and whether or not they truly have the opportunity offered to them to awaken. The vast majority of humanity is still asleep in standard religious dogma or "scientific materialism." And, as Cenk says above, and I address to all of you: [I]f you claim to be a moral person proud of being [spiritually advanced], stand up against this barbarity or never speak of morality again."

I say to those who accuse me of hypocrisy, of hypnotizing "followers" and fleecing them, or that I am trying to start a "cult", or that I am controlled by Satan, or that I am unscrupulous, psychotic, "an operator", and so on, that I judge myself by exacting standards that are understood only by those who truly know the Terror of the Situation.

If a man understands that he is asleep and if he wishes to awake, then everything that helps him to awake will be good and everything that hinders him, everything that prolongs his sleep, will be evil.

And, exactly as Gurdjieff was, I am utterly devoted to carrying out my mission which is to expose, without pity, all that stands in the way of man's spiritual development. Everything that helps me to continue is good and everything that hinders me will be evil and I judge my actions accordingly.

I say again to Michelle and other critics: If you truly have conscience, which is born of consciousnes, then you will stand up again, and again and again; day after day; when you are tired and sick and miserable from looking at it yourself, (because, of course, YOU know it), but you also know that there are millions, billions of others - 94 % - who do NOT know it, who may never know it, if the struggle to expose, without pity, all that stands in the way of man's spiritual development is not carried on with dedication until it is no longer possible to speak.

Vrh

Naslov:
PostPostano: pet feb 03, 2006 3:40 pm 
Član foruma

Neradi se o prerasudama, ja ih neman, nit sam ja "fan" stewarta swerdlova, niti mi treba stewart da bi shvatio neke stvari od kasiopeji.
Sve šta ti treba jest zdrav razum, i viša svijest.

Ova tema nema smisla.

Vrh

Naslov:
PostPostano: pet feb 03, 2006 7:46 pm 
Član foruma

GameDeveloper je napisao/la:
Neradi se o prerasudama, ja ih neman, nit sam ja "fan" stewarta swerdlova, niti mi treba stewart da bi shvatio neke stvari od kasiopeji.
Sve šta ti treba jest zdrav razum, i viša svijest.

Ova tema nema smisla.

Ima, posto ne dijele svi tvoj razum i tvoju visu svijest :!:

Vrh

Naslov:
PostPostano: pet feb 03, 2006 8:02 pm 
Član foruma

I ako je moguce neki konkretniji argument ...Digresiju sam mogao dobiti od bilo koga :wink:

Vrh

Naslov:
PostPostano: pet feb 03, 2006 8:03 pm 
Administrator

Mir, dečki...

Nema smisla ne tema, već međusobno prepucavanje. Neka svatko postupi kako mu njegova intuicija nalaže. Mislim da je tako najpoštenije za sve.

Uvijek će biti različitih pogleda na iste stvari.

Da ovo dalje ne eskalira u neka vrijeđanja i prepucavanja... hajde, puno vam hvala. Pa obojica ste "stari borci" i ne trebate upadati u stare zamke! Fokusiranje energije ciljanih individua jedna na drugu... mislim... pa tko voli ovakvu energiju?

:wink:

Vrh

Naslov:
PostPostano: pet feb 03, 2006 8:05 pm 
Član foruma

Ne djele, ali je mogu dobiti ako se malo potrude.
Ja sam prije isto tako bio početnik i sâm sam svojim trudom došao do čega jesam, i najbolje je da si sami istražite neke informacije.

Rekao sam zašto sam protiv kasiopeje, evo navest ću detalje kad već očete.

1. Neslažem se s njima o onme šta govore i čime se predstavljaju, bića 6-tog denziteta nisu takva i komunikacija takva nije moguća na takav način.
2. Blizu su oriona šta je jako sumljivo, orion konstelacija je reptilska konstelacija i cijela je pod reptilskim utjecajem.
3. Neke informacije koje sam pročitao su priče za djecu.
4. Stewart swerdlov je radio na takvim "satelitskim" projektima i proglasio je to prevarom, osim njega su to proglasili svi ljudi koji su radili na takvim projektima, čak i david icke i ostali (mišljenje ostalih nesmije imati presudnu odluku već može pomoći u razumjevanju zašto tako misle)
5. Nikad ne spominju oversoul, nikad ne spominju hyperspace, nikad ne spominju kako se zaštititi od energetskih napada, ne spominju vježbe jačanja uma i podizanja svijesti.
Nikad ne spominju da čovjek može pristupiti nevjerojatnim informacijama bez kasiopeje kroz hyperspace i "svemirski internet" te da im kasiopeja uopće nije potrebna na način na koji se koristi.
6. Došao sam do informacija preko jednog prijatelja da je "kult" kasiopeje osnovao jedan mason, sljedeći put kad se nađem s tim prijateljem reć ću mu da mi objasni u detalje.
7. Bića više frekfrencije nemaju potrebe hipnotizirati ni opsjedati čovjeka da bi prenijeli informacije, to rade samo bića nižih denziteta jer se drugačije nemogu nakačiti dok bića viših frekfrencija mogu informaciju jednostavno "downloadati" u vaš um instantno bez ikakvih hipotiziranja niti da budeš u nekakvom transu.
8. Odgovori koji oni daju su ponekad nevjerojatno nerazumljivi i nemogu lijepo sročit rečenicu šta ispadaju da su gluplji od nas......, a na kraju ne radi se o materijalu kojeg zaista nebi mogli razumjeti.

Eto, valjda će se još netko od poznavatelja hyperspace-a i tako tog nadovezati na ovo šta sam ja napisao.

Vrh

Naslov:
PostPostano: pet feb 03, 2006 8:21 pm 
Član foruma

Idemo na nastavak.

Ako pogriješim, navedite mi tekst gdje se to spominje.

1. nema detalja o reptilima, kako su nastali...tko ih je kreirao i s kojim ciljem i kako su došli ovdje.
2. Nema detalja kako je nastao bijeli čovjek i zašto.
3. Gdje se navode najrazvijenije civilizacije u ovoj galaksiji.
4. Gdje se navode informacije o utjecaju raznih rasa na povjest zemlje.
5. Gdje su detaljni opisi vrsta koje su ovdje na ovoj planeti.
6. Dali se spominje informacija o šupljoj zemlji i što se događa dolje.

naravno da sam mogao propustiti neke informacije jer su transkripti jednostavno preveliki, stoga me navedite na tekstove gdje se nešto što tražim navodi.

Vrh

Naslov:
PostPostano: pet feb 03, 2006 10:21 pm 
Administrator

Uglavnom svi su ovi odgovori u transkriptama. Ako pročitaš, to ćeš sigurno primjetiti. Da sad ne tražim i copy-pastam za svako pitanje...

Nije li malo onako... predrasudno... tvrditi:

Citat:
naravno da sam mogao propustiti neke informacije jer su transkripti jednostavno preveliki,

Ono, nisam pročitao, a tvrdim da se nigdje ne spominje... mislim, znaš što te ovdje hoću pitati. To bi bilo isto kao i da tvrdim da tvoj auto ide ko crknuta krava, a nisam ga ni isprobao.

Mislim dalje napomenuti važnu stvar: opet, opet i opet kažem da nije bitno OD KOGA dolaze informacije, već njihov SADRŽAJ. Dakle, ako je neki recept za neki dobar kolač napravila Pepica iz Štefanca, to je ista stvar kao da ga je napravio neki vrhunski velemajstor kuhar Karapandža. Bitan je SADRŽAJ recepta, a ne ime koje ga potpisuje.

Vrh

Naslov:
PostPostano: sub feb 04, 2006 12:18 am 
Član foruma

Činjenica je da vi ljudi jednostavno ne znate čitati... čast izuzecima...

Ono o čemu vi raspravljte su totalne gluparije o kojima mogu raspravljati djeca u osnovnoj i srednjoj školi, znam iz iskustva...

Ja sam te sve stvari malo bolje proučio i desila mi se nevjerovatna stvar...

Uspio sam odkodirati, u svojoj glavi poruke "pledijaca", a i ovih "drugih"...

Stoga, ono što vi čitate nije namjenjeno vama, već je namjenjeno onima koji pomoću vaših neshvaćanja uspijevaju "pročitati" ono što se ne može percipirati 3D čulima...

Koliko god vam to bilo smješno, meni je još više... i tak i tak, tko je trebao da to da shvati, shvatio bi... tko misli da je, nek sve ponovo prouči s oprezom, ako mu se što desi sigurno će to primjetiti, jer kad odkodirate ove poruke vidjet ćete ono što nikada ne će te zaboravit...

Bla bla bla...

Deep inside You...

Vrh

Naslov:
PostPostano: sub feb 04, 2006 12:24 am 
Član foruma

Game, poštujem tvoju slobodnu volju koja se "opire" tvrdnjama i učenju iz Kasiopejskih transkripata, znači da je sver prošlo kroz tvoj lični "filter" i okarakterisano tako kako jeste. U redu.
Izvini što sam ovako "nepotkovan" u nekim oblastima (ipak sam ja u društvenim naukama) ali od svega što si naveo najviše ne shvatam kad kažeš da bića 6-tog denziteta ne mogu na takav način komunicirati sa nama u 3 D. Mislim, kako možeš biti siguran u tako nešto kad je činjenica da još uvijek imaš "opasna" ograničenja 3D prostora i svega što uz to ide?
Ovo te pitam iz čiste radoznalosti a ne iz namjere da te "podbodem" :) .

A sad jedno tehničko pitanje za Jacka ili možda nekog drugog ko eventualno ima sličan problem.
Od sinoć, otprilike, ne mogu da idem direktno na www.galaksija.com sa linka koji je pohranjen u mom historiju. Na svaku web adresu, ali baš na svaku mogu da idem samo ne na galaksiju, pa onda idem u history i kačim se na neku podstranicu galaksije na kojoj sam prethodno bio.
Napominjem da koristim mozilla browser, imam instaliran norton 2005 i windows firewall sa SP2 (OS XP) i naravno spybot i ad-aware se personal i ništa drugo da ne bi izazvalo dodatne komplikacije.
Ovo je jedna od pojava na mom računaru koju do sada nikada nisam imao, pa ako neko hakerski nastrojen zna šta bi moglo biti volio bih da mi objasni. Hvala. :)

Vrh

Naslov:
PostPostano: sub feb 04, 2006 1:07 am 
Član foruma

Jack, hehe, nisam se imao namjeru svadjati sa GD-om. Samo sam htio neka obrazlozenja. Inace, GD-ova misljenja u 90 % respektiram. Ovo spada u onih 10 % :wink:

GameDeveloper, bez uvrede, ali po onom sto si napisao reklo bi se da si transkripte citao jako slabo :wink: Ako je u pitanju reptilska propaganda, onda 4D OPS entiteti imaju jaaaaaaako reverznu logiku razotkrivajuci sami sebe, and guess what, vecina toga se poklapa i sa Ickeom i sa Valdamarom i sa Istorijom Galaksije :!: Ukoliko se radi o prijevari, onda Laurin ekiparac ima jaaaaaako cudne i bizarne hobije i masu stranica, kako se tvrdi od nekih, izmisljotina u namjeri da sta ? Postanu bestseller ? Izgrade novi kult ? Novu religiju ? I jos odu iz Amerike, pokupe petero djece, izmisle pricu o prijetnjama i napadima na njih, samo da sto ? Postanu svijetski poznati ? Promijene svijet ? Zgrnu pare ?

Something`s wrong with this picture.

Vrh

Naslov:
PostPostano: sub feb 04, 2006 1:17 am 
Član foruma

I jos bih nadodao - da su htjeli vec su mogli naci ( pogotovo zadnjih par godina ) masu izdavaca. Zasto nisu ? Koja korist godinama nesto, kako se kaze, izmisljati i ne ocekivati nista za uzvrat ???

Vrh

Naslov:
PostPostano: sub feb 04, 2006 2:22 am 
Član foruma

Vec par godina pratim razlicite diskusije na ovu temu, uglavnom ne komentarisem ali sada moram nesto da pitam. Ne zelim da budem neverni Toma,da kritikujem i omalovazavam, ali da li se neko od vas uverio svojim ocima (culima) da bilo sta od ovoga o cemu vi govorite (reptili i td.) zaista postoji? Molim vas nemojte pogresno da shvatite ovo pitanje.

Vrh

Naslov:
PostPostano: ned feb 05, 2006 12:20 am 
Administrator

@ fingolfin:

Probaj izbrisat link u favorites u Firefox-u ( Bookmarks ) i kad dođeš na stranicu Galaksije, samo stisni Bookmark this page, i on ti u Favorites ( Bookmarks ) postavi link s točnom adresom stranice. Neznam zašto ideš na History, on ti radi jedino Off-line točno, jer se On-line stranica nanovo osvježi, odnosno Refresh-a. Stavi si u Bookmarks i rješio si problem.

@ Crystal Dream:

Ma nema frke, samo sam htio spriječiti "požar" koji je bio na vidiku... hehe!

@ ElEcTrA:

Već sam opisao moje doživljaje s entitetom nekog višeg denziteta. Ima tu negdje na forumu. Nadalje, pročitaj doživljaje raznih članova tu na forumu, koje su već opisali. Dobro bi bilo sve pročitati prije nego se ovako nešto zapita ljude. Nekima da se NLO spusti na glavu - nebi bio neki dokaz, jer bi našli neko "alternativno" rješenje i objašnjenje, npr. uh, više neću toliko piti i jesti tripove. Odgovor na tvoje pitanje leži u mnoštvo postova raznih ljudi ovdje na forumu ( a i na mnogim stranim forumuma ). Čitaj, saznaj, gledaj, slušaj, osjeti svojim čulima... vidjet ćeš da ti se percepcija svega širi vremenom!

@ GameDeveloper:

Evo, ponavljam već 101. put: NITI JEDAN spis, knjiga, kanaliziranje, izvještaj ili bilo koji skup informacija NIJE POTPUNO točan, odnosno da se izrazim, postotak točnosti 100% !!!
Svaki izvor ( nene, gledamo SADRŽAJ ), dakle - Svaki SADRŽAJ ima određenu dozu točnosti ili netočnosti. Ponekad čak ni jedno ne isključuje drugo ( može biti i točno i netočno, ovisno o onome tko to percipira ). Dakle, vrlo bi bilo glupo zaključiti: "Ah, Kasiopejske transkripte su pušiona jer krivo govore o povijesti Reptila". Dobro, sad, možda nam trenutno ni nije bitno od kuda oni zapravo "dolaze" jer imamo i "većih problema" od toga... hehe! A ako znamo da im lokacija nije toliko bitna u 4 D, ili kojem god osim u 3 D, mogu biti od "bilo kuda". Nije sve točno niti u Matrix materijalima, niti u bilo kojem drugom, uključujući i Bringerse, Ra ili bilo kojem "Svjetlosno" orijentiranom materijalu. Dakle - pročitati sve materijale - vidjeti što se "slaže" ili koji su im presjeci koji su zajednički... malo promisliti svojom glavom i staviti u funkciju. Ali i to se sve može mijenjati - jer NIŠTA nije toliko fiksno u hiperdimenzionalnosti. Kao što je Crystal Dream rekao - mnogo toga se poklapa!!!

Htio sam copy-pastati sesije gdje se govori o onim stvarima iz tvojih pitanja. Hehe, zaključio sam: toga zbilja ima previše da bi se navodilo, pa bih predložio sljedeće ( jer Galaksija ionako ima već problema s prostorom na serveru... ): imam Kasiopejske transkripte tu u zapakiranoj verziji gdje ih možeš otvoriti i imaš Search funkciju, upišeš željeni pojam i onda ti pokaže sve gdje se to spominje. Jako je korisno za istraživanje! Nadam se da me razumiješ što ti ovako predlažem. Evo link:
http://www.val.hr/znanje/literatura/-EN ... cripts.zip

Zbilja, vrijedi istraživati. Kad malo dublje uđeš u te sve informacije, zbilja ćeš imati širu percepciju istih stvari. I onda usporedi, filtriraj, i mislim da će ti donijeti koristi u smislu da samo potvrdiš svoja viđenja i da eventualno samo nadogradiš svoje već dobro utemeljene spoznaje. Osobno, na tebi je, ali mislim da ćeš se iznenaditi kad pročitaš neke stvari. Ja bih bar iz znatiželje pročitao, ako već nisam i toliko ljudi govore o tome... hehe! Znatiželjni micek preporučuje... hehe! Hajde, vrijedi iistraživati. Ako nekog stalno "vodiš za ruke" taj neće baš puno naučiti... više naučimo sami kad istražujemo i sami otkrivamo mnoge stvari.

Odlično da si postavio pitanja - ona služe za istraživanje i zbilja treba kritički uzeti svaki tekst i informacije. Ali - tek kad se pročitaju. Jer su to inače naše predrasude!

Vrh

Naslov:
PostPostano: ned feb 05, 2006 2:18 am 
Član foruma

Ma ne kazem ja da ne verujem. Da je tako ne bih ni dolazila na forum. I sama sam iskusila neke cudne stvari za koje nikako nisam mogla da nadjem racionalno objasnjenje. Jedino mi to sa reptilima nije bas jasno. Kako se toliko puno zna o njima? Da li je neko uspeo svojim culima da se uveri u njihovo postojanje? Ok ja sam na galaksiji pocetnik. Par godina sam bila na drugim diskusijama... izgleda da moram iz pocetka.

Vrh

Naslov:
PostPostano: ned feb 05, 2006 2:22 am 
Administrator

Citat:
izgleda da moram iz pocetka.

Da samo znaš kako sam se ja "tukao po glavi" kad sam ovo uvidio prije par godina... hehe! Joooj, kad se sad toga sjetim...

Vrh

Naslov:
PostPostano: ned feb 05, 2006 2:58 am 
Član foruma

GameDeveloper,
mene jako zanima taj oversoul koji spominjes. I hyperspace, za koji uopce nema predodzbu sta je. Za oversoul, imam, mozda, jer bi to vjerojatno bila nekakva razmjena dozivljaja dvaju bica putem nekakvog "kanala" da ga tako nazovem i sve onda enerija uvijek dolaze do onoga kome su poslane. Koncentracijom, covjek moze vidjeti i kakva je situacija u odnosu izmedju tebe i drugog bica. A cesto se moze i odmah osjetiti poslana energija. Ta poslana energija je nesto podsvijesno, osoba cesto niti ne zna da se takvo nesto u stvari dogadja, a dogadja se. Pa ako netko pocne nekoga mrziti ili osjecati odbojnost ili bilo kakvu negativnu energiju slat, trazeci od njega da se makne, da postuje slobodnu volju ili bilo sta, to ce on i primiti. I kao sto sam rekao, koncentracijom covjek moze i vidjeti kako je situacija, sto se nagomilalo itd.

Ali, u stvari ja mislim da taj oversoul ne postoji i da je izmisljotina. Kao prvo, sama ta koncentracija na to sto osoba misli o tebi je zadiranje u njen mental, tj. um, jer ta osoba ili mozda nazvat bice, je stvorilo nekakve likove u vezi tebe. I nesto sto se zove oversoul zapravo i ne postoji, nego jednostavno

Tako ja vjerujem... A sto je karma? To je cak i dobro pitanje, jer sam u vezi tog htio otvorit jedan novi topic, jer sam citao o tome i vidim da se svasta pise. Karma je zapravo nas um i nista vise. Kakvim ga radimo, takvim ga i dobijemo. Sada, odredjeni ljudi su primjetili da se sebicnost ocituje kao nesto vrlo mracno u umu i da jednostavno sputava. Znaci, prepreka napretku. Cak, ja vjerujem, ovdje u 3. denzitetu nije ni bitno u tolikoj mjeri da li ces ti krsiti neciju slobodnu volju, ako ce ono sto ti radis biti plemenito, dobronamjerno ili u svrhu nekog sebi nesebicno postavljenog ideala. Ali, ako si sebican, automatski se udaljavas od napretka. I tu cak mozda dolazimo do nacina napretka u 3. denzitetu i u 4. denzitetu. Za 4. denzitet apsolutno nisam siguran i naklapam, ali za 3. denzitet sam vec sasvim siguran

Da je nacin napretka u 4. putem nesebicnosti.

Polako se cisti sebicnost i nestaje sve ono mracno. Nesebicne stvari zasjenjuju sebicne i dusa polako napreduje. To je ono sto kasiopejci pricaju. I oni to stavljaju u 1. plan, a ne nekakve pojmove koji su mozda cak i izmisljeni. A sto se tice putovanja energija od 1 do 2 bica, neki ljudi se bave i Nekromantikom, tj. razornim, unistavajucim energijama, usmjerenim na jednu malu tocku koju ce ta energija znatno ostetit i na taj nacin onesposobit, a koja je cesto odabrana tako da onesposobi zrtvu sto vise. Ali, to je sve energija. I sve je u tvom umu. I sto god ti prema toj osobi, to ce se ocitovati kao energija, i kao ZAPIS U TVOM UMU. A ono sto kasiopejci pricaju je jako dobra putanja. Ono sto ja cesto stavljam u sumnju je konspiratorija, a ne metafizika u njihovim transkriptama. Mene to muci.

A sto se tice hyperspace-a, molio bi malo pojasnjenja.

I Kalki,

sto je to sto pricas? Ja ne namjeravam usporedjivati slova i rijeci i traziti kodove unutra. Je li to sto govoris povezano sa intuicijom, tj. shvacanjem dubokog znacenja njihovih rijeci cija je istinost toliko velika da stvarno moze zadrijeti u dubinu bica ili je nesto sasvim drugo?

Vrh

Naslov:
PostPostano: ned feb 05, 2006 3:24 am 
Član foruma

Citat:
I Kalki,

sto je to sto pricas? Ja ne namjeravam usporedjivati slova i rijeci i traziti kodove unutra. Je li to sto govoris povezano sa intuicijom, tj. shvacanjem dubokog znacenja njihovih rijeci cija je istinost toliko velika da stvarno moze zadrijeti u dubinu bica ili je nesto sasvim drugo?

Kao prvo, drago mi je to što pitaš.

Jako mi je teško to objasniti.

Kroz povjest smo uvidjeli kako su neki individualci uspjeli izkodirati neke evente do te mjere da ih pomoću svih mogućih programa i i umnih spekulacija još uvijek ne možemo doslovno interpretirati...

Sad uzmi u obzir ove činjenice i probaj zamisliti kao bi, recimo, glasile sublimirane poruke 6D ili pak, u veliku ruku, poruke Kreatora na našem nivou?!

Teško je primjetiti kako su karmički uvjetovane poruke odobrene, jedino pod uvjetom inkarnacijskih lekcija.

Prošli materijalni životi ključ su usješnom oslobađanju okova materijalne prirode "postojanja" vješto ukorporirane u perceptivnu stvarnost postojanja 3D realizacije puta Samospoznaje.

Sad, i kad bih dao, krajnje, primitivno objašnjenje svjetlosnih poruka upućenih pojedincima koji su cikličkim putem došli u ovaj realitet, većini bi zvučao jadan...

Stoga cijela se priča svodi na činjenicu da mi jesmo ono što mislimo da jesmo... e sad... što smo, to smo...

Čak i da ne shvatiš neke informacije o činjeničnom stanju svoga bivsta, ti jesi izvorno isti kao i svi, ali pitanje je kad ćeš to shvatiti...

Vremenska distorzija postojanja uvjetovala je konfuzno stanje Života nerođenog pojedinca, utemeljenog u svijesnosti neshvaćanja svoje pozicije.

Kapiš?

:roll:

Vrh

Naslov:
PostPostano: ned feb 05, 2006 12:47 pm 
Član foruma

Citat:
Kapiš?

Probat cu... Padaju mi 2 stvari trenutno na pamet, na sto bi mogao misliti, ali premalo sam citao i trebao bi ponovo proc i kroz ono sto sam vec procitao da bi mogao usporediti i vidjeti sto sam sve mogao propustiti, a ipak je unutra. Nisam siguran cak ni da dobro pretpostavljam...

Usput, pala mi je jos jedna stvar o kojoj je Gamedeveloper pricao. Ocito neki ljudi ocekuju magiju ili ne znam sto. Prijenos poruka izmedju 3. i 6. denziteta mozda ne mora biti tekstualan, ali treba se zapitati da li to ima i neku prednost? Kao prvo, zaboravi na nekakvo ubacivanje poruka u um, jer to jednostavno ne ide, treba nesto procitat, shvatit, povezat, ovo nije igrica, nego svijet sa odredjenim pravilima i zakonima. Neki bi odmah nekakav magic work, zasto bi bilo vjerodostojno ako nisu neka cudesa?! Prijenos poruka izmedju dva uma se izvodi na jedan specifican nacin, ako se vec radi o direktnom prijenosu. Za takav prijenos, kao prvo Laura vjerojatno nije niti spremna, ne bi ni znala sto se dogadja, niti bi te poruke primila. A cak i da mogu uc u njezin um, iako u to sumnjam jer je um zapravo materija, ne smije, jer je to vec krsenje slobodne volje. A da Laura i je recimo spremna za nekakav direktan prijenos poruka, neke stvari koje bi primila, mozda ne bi jednostavno znala sto su, jer joj izgledaju potpuno nepoznato. Kao kad cujes neku novu stranu rijec i zatim trazis u rijecniku sto bi ona mogla znaciti. Jedina razlika je u tome sto bi njoj to doslo kao nekakav osjecaj, kojega ona ne bi mogla s nicime opisati, niti bi znala sto bi s njim dalje. Mozda bi joj intuicija nesto rekla, ali pitanje je kolko. Zamisli i kolike bi temelje tu kasiopejci trebali raditi da bi ona znala... Ma sto se uopce trudim? Proces je obrnut, jednostavno zato sto ona pogleda tekst i shvati ono sto shvati i postepeno povezuje. Neke stvari koje je primila ostaju godinama, da bi nesto pokopcala i vratila se na njih. Mogu samo kritizirat takvo razmisljanje, bas ono, joj gle, nema vatrometa ni magije, i po tome ne valja.

Koliko stvari u toj kritici uopce stoji? Niti jedna, koliko ja vidim...

Vrh

Naslov:
PostPostano: ned feb 05, 2006 4:10 pm 
Član foruma

dreamback, oversoul si TI, oversoul si ti na najvišem nivou postojanja prije kolektiva s jednim.
Oversoulu se može pristupit uz pomoć pojedinih vježbi, moš dobit jako puno informacija o sebi i nekim drugim stvarima.
Šta se tiče komunikacije 6D-3D, i dalje držim ono što sam rekao, ali nikad nemoš bit 100 % siguran, ali neke stvari se tu ne poklapaju.

Vrh

Prikaži postove “stare”:  Redanje  
Započni novu temu Odgovori  [ 816 post(ov)a ]  Stranica 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 41  Sljedeća

Vremenska zona: UTC + 01:00

Trenutno korisnika/ca: / i 5 gostiju.