Naslov: Druga paznja - rekapitulacija knjiga
PostPostano: čet jul 25, 2013 12:34 pm 
Član foruma

LINK:
http://www2.hawaii.edu/~jjudd/energy/pa ... secatt.htm

Na krajevima recenica, kao sto mozete primetiti,
nalaze se mesta u knjizi kao i naziv knjige iz koje je citat:

WHAT IS THE SECOND ATTENTION?

THE SECOND ATTENTION IS THE AWARENESS OF THE NAGUAL/TO PLACE YOUR AWARENESS ON THE NONORDINARY WORLD AND TO IMPART ORDER TO IT
the second domain was the attention of the nagual the capacity of sorcerers to place their awareness on the nonordinary world SRP,240 the altogether portenous ability that all of us have, but only sorcerers use, to impart order to the nonordinary world. SRP,240. The second attention is the counterpart to normal attentiveness. POS,112 the second face.. every Toltec warrior had two faces and faced two opposite directions. SRP,274...all of us have to have two faces to fare well in both attentions. SRP,279. The Naugal told me that the SA is the most fierce thing there is... If it is focused on objects, there is nothing more horrendous. EG,13

WHAT ARE THE OTHER NAMES OF THE SECOND ATTENTION?

THE SECOND ATTENTION/THE SECOND RING OF POWER/SECOND DOMAIN/ATTENTION OF THE NAGUAL/THE SECOND FACE/THE LEFT SIDE/THE SHADOW WORLD/THE REALM OF NOT-BEING...also called the second ring of power SRP,240 the left side... the mysterious side of man. FFW,9.. the supernatural.... CC TAOD pg viii.. The residue of consciousness. EG,135. the domain of what he called the second attention, or the attention of the nagual, or the attention under the table. SRP,256.

WHAT IS THE NAGUAL?

THE NAGUAL IS PERCEIVED WHENEVER THE ASSEMBLAGE POINT IS FIXED INTO ANY NEW POSITION
old sorcerers called the result of fixing the assemblage point on new positions the second attention awareness of other worlds. TAOD,16

THE NAGUAL IS THE PART OF US WE NEVER DEAL WITH
The nagual is the part of us which we do not deal with at all...TOP,124 Soledad told me that the left side is the parallel line to the one we are living in now. EG,83. The nagual is not experience or intuition or consciousness ..TOP,138.The nagual is the part of us for which there is no description-no words, no names, no feelings, no knowledge. TOP,124... The left side, called the naugal, is a realm of indescribable features, a realm impossible to contain in words. EG,163..
THE NAGUAL IS THE VASTEST FIELD ONE CAN IMAGINE
The SA is also called the the left-side awareness and it is the vastest field that one can imagine, so vast in fact that it seems limitless. It's a quagmire so complex and bizarre that sober seers go into it only under the strictest conditions. FFW,84

THE NAGUAL IS BUT A REFLECTION OF THAT INDESCRIBABLE VOID THAT CONTAINS EVERYTHING
the nagual of every one of us is but a reflection of that indescribable void that contains everything. TOP,268.

THE SECOND ATTENTION IS EXHAUSTING AND IS NOT A STATE OF POWER
I was exhausted, because to be in the left side awareness is a special and frail condition which has to be used sparingly. It certainly is not a state of power EG,273.

THE NAGUAL AS A LUMINOUS GOOEY SUBSTANCE
and then you saw your naugal on her forehead... that substance was yourself.. It came out of your body and it was your naugal. by touching it, you pulled it back. SRP,198... since all of us had the same luminosity, if my naugal touched one of them(sorcerers), I would not get weakened, as ordinarily be the case if my naugal touched an average man. If your naugal touches us (sorcerers)... your luminosity stays on the surface. You can pick it up again and nothing is lost. SRP,198.

Probably refering to this as the energy body

THE NAGUAL ACCOUNTS FOR OUR CREATIVITY
in the life of a sorcerer it was the nagual that was accountable for creativity. TOP,136..the nagual is the only part of us that can create. TOP,139

ANALOGY OF THE NAGUAL USING RESTAURANT TABLES
(Analogy of the nagual using restaurant tables) TOP, 125,126...

The term nagual Is also used to describe the leader of a sorcerer's party as the nagual and the force inside us (energy body)

HOW DOES THE NAGUAL WORK?

THE NAGUAL CAN DO EXTRAORDINARY THINGS BUT WE DON'T KNOW HOW IT HAPPENS
The nagual can perform extraordinary things...things that do not seem possible, things that are unthinkable for the tonal. But the extraordinary thing is that the performer has no way of knowing how those things happen.... the secret of a sorcerer is that he knows how to get to the nagual, but once he gets there, your guess is as good as his to what takes place...one feels like one is doing something..TOP,174

THE ENTRANCE TO THE NAGUAL WAS NOT METAPHORICAL BECAUSE IT ACTUALLY APPEARS SOMETIMES AS A PLAIN DOOR, A BLACK CAVERN, A DAZZLING LIGHT OR ANYTHING CONCEIVABLE
to call it an entrance was not metaphorical because it actually appears sometimes as a plain door, a black cavern, a dazzling light, or anything conceivable, even a dragon's eye. ..in this respect, the metaphors of China's early sages were not farfetched at all.. TSC,67.

IS THE NAGUAL GOD?

THE NAGUAL IS NOT GOD BECAUSE GOD IS PART OF THE TONAL OF OUR TIME
...the nagual is not God, because God is an item of our personal tonal and of the tonal of the times. God has no more importance other than being a part of the tonal of our time... God is only everything you can think of, therefore, properly speaking, he is only another item on the island. TOP,125.

GOD CANNOT BE WITNESSED BUT TALKED ABOUT WHILE THE NAGUAL CAN ONLY BE WITNESSED AND NOT TALKED ABOUT
God cannot be witnessed at will, he can only be talked about. The nagual,on the other hand, is at the service of the warrior. It can be witnessed, but it cannot be talked about. TOP,125.

WHAT BANDS DOES OUR ASSEMBLAGE POINT ASSEMBLE IN THE SECOND ATTENTION?

FROM THE REMAINING 46 GREAT BANDS, THE ASSEMBLAGE POINT CAN ASSEMBLE 7 COMPLETE WORLDS, 5 OF THOSE WORLDS ARE DIFFICULT TO ASSEMBLE
The other 46 great bands are not part of the world we normally perceive. There are other complete worlds that our AP can assemble..the old seers counted seven, one for each band of awareness. I'll add that two of those worlds, besides the world of everyday life, are easy to assemble; the other five are something else. FFW,182

WHEN DO WE ACTUALLY PERCEIVE ANOTHER WORLD?

WE EXPERIENCE ANOTHER WORLD WHEN OUR ASSEMBLAGE POINT ASSEMBLES ANOTHER GREAT BAND OF THE EAGLE'S EMANATIONS
In order to see another world I had to perceive another great band of the Eagle's emanations. FFW,175...a true change of worlds happens only when the AP moves into man's band, deep enough to reach a crucial threshold, at which stage the AP can use another of
the great bands. FFW,183
THE SECOND ATTENTION IS HOOKED TO EMANATIONS OF THE UNIVERSE
our second attention was hooked to the emanations of the universe. EG,262

THE EARTH'S COCOON CONTAINS THE UNKNOWN EMANATIONS
inside the earth's cocoon is.. the unknown FFW,226

HOW DOES THE SECOND ATTENTION CORRESPOND TO THE LUMINOUS BODY?

THE SECOND ATTENTION BELONGS TO THE LUMINOUS BODY
....The second attention belongs to the luminous body. EG,252....

THE SECOND ATTENTION IS A SPECIALIZED STATE OF THE GLOW OF AWARENESS
The SA is a complex and specialized state of the glow of awareness. FFW,127,128

THROUGH THE WILL WE CAN WITNESS THE EFFECTS OF THE NAGUAL
Sorcerers say that through the will they can witness the effects of the nagual. TOP,267,268.
WHERE IS THE SECOND ATTENTION ASSEMBLED?

THE SECOND ATTENTION IS ASSEMBLED ONE AND ONE-HALF FEET IN FRONT OF THE MIDPOINT BETWEEN THE STOMACH AND THE BELLY BUTTON AND FOUR INCHES TO THE RIGHT
The second attention assembles itself approximately one and one-half feet in front of the midpoint between the stomach and the belly button and four inches to the right. EG,252

WHAT CAUSES US TO PERCEIVE THE HUMAN UNKNOWN?

The human unknown result from shifts from the assemblage point (See Awareness)

WHAT KIND OF SHIFTS ARE THERE?

SHALLOW SHIFTS

SHALLOW SHIFTS OF THE ASSEMBLAGE POINT MAKE THE DREAMER SLIGHTLY MORE VULNERABLE TO EMOTIONS
If the shift is a shallow one...the dreamer is like almost anyone else in the street, except for a slight vulnerability to emotions, such as fear and doubt. FFW,270.

WHAT WILL YOU PERCEIVE IN A SHALLOW SHIFT?

SHIFTS GIVE RISE TO MINUTE PERCEPTION CHANGES
Shifts give rise to minute changes, which are practically unnoticeable. The challenge of the shifts is that they are so small and so numerous that to maintain cohesiveness in all of them is a triumph. TAOD,70..even the most minute shifting, creates totally isolated islands of perception. POS,245

CHANGES IN LIGHT THAT RESULT FROM A SHIFT OF THE AP
a shift of the AP is marked by a change in light. In the daytime, light becomes very dark; at night, darkness becomes twilight. FFW,265.

SHADOW WORLD
it was a new path; (entering the shadow world) something unnamed and unimaginable from the point of view of the normal world. TSC,140.

DESCRIPTION OF SEEING NO SHADOWS
However, when I looked closer I noticed something odd in the shadows cast on the floor. A shudder went through me, for I knew the shadows were wrong. I could have sworn that they were agitated, shimmering, dancing, but there was no wind or movement in the room. (Emilito is showing a room to Taisha in the forbidden side of the house. ) TSC,201,202.
A moment ago it was light. I could see everything clearly... what happened is that you entered into the shadow's world... I could tell by the rhythm of your breathing that you had gone there. But I didn't want to frighten you then by asking you to look at your shadow... there were no shadows..there was light but nothing had a shadow... in the worlds outside this one, there are no shadows. TSC,130.

WHERE IS THE SHADOW WORLD LOCATED?

THE REALM OF NOT-BEING IS LOCATED ABOVE THE HEAD AND SLIGHTLY BEHIND IT
the realm of not-being, whose entrance hovers above the head and slightly behind it. TSC,115

HEIGHTENED AWARENESS

WHAT IS HEIGHTENED AWARENESS?

HEIGHTENED AWARENESS IS A SHALLOW SHIFT OF THE ASSEMBLAGE POINT WHERE THE GLOW GOES DEEPER IN THE LUMINOUS COCOON AND THE SHINE IS MORE INTENSE ON THE SURFACE OF THE COCOON
HA is a shallow shift of the AP. FFW,270. HA is only an intermediate state. There is infinitely more beyond that...FFW,69.. ...a state of HA is seen not only as a glow that goes deeper inside the egglike shape of human beings, but also as a more intense glow on the surface of the cocoon. FFW,131,132

DESCRIPTIONS OF BEING IN HEIGHTENED AWARENESS

HYPNOTIZED/LIKE DREAMING
...I could have sworn that his touch hypnotized me. I believed he had instantaneously put me to sleep and I dreamt....TAOD,24..

EARS BUZZED
my ears buzzed POS,10

EARS POPPED
My ears popped, the room became energized and everything fell into place.. (this is a recollection experience) TSC,166.

LIKE A JOLT
then he bent over and slapped me on the belly. It was not painful or pleasurable or anything I could think of. It was rather a jolt. SR,155.

IT IS NOT QUITE A PLEASING STATE
It was not quite a pleasing state. TAOD, 17

FEELING OF DRYNESS
There was no pain involved; instead it brought on a sensation impossible to describe. The closest I can come is to say that it created a feeling like dryness in me. The blows to my back seemed to dry out my lungs and fog up everything else. Then.. everything that had become hazy after the naugal's blow became crystal clear as I breathed, as if breath were the catalyst, the all-important factor. Same thing happened on the way back to everyday awareness. EG,165.

SPEEDING: AN INCOMPARABLE RICHNESS OF PERSONAL INTERACTION
Another feature (besides clarity) of those states of HA was the incomparable richness of personal interaction, a richness that our bodies understood as a sensation of speeding. On the left side, there is an inherent need for economy and speed. EG,165. to la Gorda, it seemed that everything in that state (HA) went faster, yet nothing in the world had been changed. EG,164.... everything stood by itself. It may have been that my reasoning faculties were numbed by DJ's blow, thus allowing me to perceive without their intervention. EG,164.

INTENSITY: CAN PERCEIVE EVERYTHING AT ONCE IN A MASS OF DETAIL
intensity is the ability to perceive everything at once. in these states of HA we had perceived everything in one clump, one bulky mass of inextricable detail. EG,165. Most of the time it was like a strange dream so intense that normal awareness paled by comparison. TAOD, 17

CLARITY
..great clarity of mind. POS,10...... On the left side I could grasp the meaning of things with precision and directness. Every facet of activity was free of preliminaries or introductions. I acted and rested; I went forth and retreated without any of the thought processes that are usual to me. EG,165 From my experimental position, such displacements meant that my awareness used to enter into a most disturbing state of unequaled clarity, a state of superconsciousness, which I enjoyed for short periods of time and in which I could understand anything with minamal preambles. TAOD, 17

GREAT ALERTNESS
I couldn't believe that I was listening to her every word. Some major change had definitly taken place, transforming my habitual bored indifference into a most unusual alertness. TSC,40.

LOSE SENSE OF SURROUNDINGS
in HA one is minimally conscious of the surroundings, because one's total concentration is taken by the details of the action. FFW,13.

FEELING OF COMPLETENESS
I had come to regard those incomprehensible states as being my true self. There was one simple reason for that- on those states I felt complete; nothing was missing from me. The anger and the sadness were a reaction to impotence. I was more aware than ever of the limitation of my being. FFW,68

SHIFT ALONG THE MIDSECTION

A DREAMER WHO IS SHIFTING ALONG THE MIDSECTION BECOMES A BLOB OF LIGHT.
But at a certain degree of depth, the dreamer who is shifting along the midsection becomes a blob of light. FFW,270.

SHIFT IN DEPTH/TO THE LEFT

A SHIFT IN DEPTH/SHIFT TO THE LEFT WHERE YOU NEVER LOSE YOUR IDENTITY BECAUSE IT STILL USES THE SAME EMANATIONS BUT ONLY MORE OF THEM
(for the old seers they saw that when the AP shifted it looked like it moved to the left but in fact it is a shift in depth..but the new seers kept the name...)...Since the shift of the AP was always in depth, I had never lost my sense of identity in spite of the fact that I was always using emanations I had never used before. FFW,141
To see the glow of the AP moving inside that disk gives the feeling it is shifting toward the left on the surface of the cocoon. the transparency of the luminous egg creates the impression of a movement toward the left, when in fact every movement of the AP is in depth, into the center of the luminous egg along the thickness of man's band. FFW,140.

SHIFTING IS ORDINARILY TOWARDS THE LEFT/A NATURAL REACTION FOR HUMAN BEINGS
the movement ordinarily is toward the left, that such a directional preference is a natural reaction of most human beings,FFW,154
A LATERAL SHIFT

A SHIFT LATERALLY ALONG THE WIDTH OF MAN'S BAND OF EMANATIONS
....a shift of the point from one side to the other along the width of man's band of emanations instead of a shift in depth. FFW,153

ON BOTH EDGES OF MAN'S BAND IS JUNK
on both edges of man's band of emanations there is a strange storage of refuse, an incalculable pile of human junk. FFW,??

ON THE RIGHT EDGE OF THE BAND IS PHYSICAL ACTIVITY, VIOLENCE, KILLING, SENSUALITY
on the right edge we find endless visions of physical activity, violence, killing, sensuality. FFW,154.

DESCRIPTION OF BEING ON THE RIGHT SIDE OF MAN'S BAND
...while I lay there, I had the most wonderful, fulfilling thoughts of love, for goodness...I felt elated.. I was moved by profound love.. I wanted to be with them, to pray to the Lord. FFW, 149,150

THE DARK SIDE OF MAN IS LOCATED BY SHIFTING THE ASSEMBLAGE POINT IN MAN'S BAND TO THE PLACE DIAMETRICALLY OPPOSED TO ITS NORMAL POSITION
some of the obsessive visions of seers, the ones that were almost impossible to conceive, coincided with a shift of the AP to the region of man's band which is diametrically opposed to where it is ordinarily located. those were visions of the dark side of man.. because it is somber and foreboding ..it is not only the unknown, but the who-cares-to-know-it. FFW,143

ON THE LEFT EDGE OF THE BAND IS SPIRITUALITY, RELIGION AND GOD
On the left edge we find spirituality, religion, God. FFW,154. Genaro and I walked your assemblage point to both edges, so as to give you a complete view of the junkpile. FFW,154.

THE MOLD OF MAN

WHAT IS IT?

IT IS A HUGE CLUSTER OF EMANATIONS IN THE GREAT BAND OF ORGANIC LIFE
....it is a huge cluster of emanations in the great band of organic life. FFW,278

THE MOLD OF MAN IS AN ENERGY PATTERN THAT SERVES TO STAMP THE QUALITIES OF HUMANNESS ON AN AMORPHOUS BLOB OF BIOLOGICAL MATTER/THE ORIGIN OF MAN
is what puts us all together SRP,140....he talked about the mold of man in terms of a pattern of energy that serves to stamp the qualities of humanness on an amorphous blob of biological matter. He said that it was like a gigantic die that stamps out human beings endlessly as if they were coming to it on a mass-production conveyor belt. FFW,280,281. The mould is the source, the origin of man, since, without the mould to group together the force of life, there was no way for that force to assemble itself into the shape of man. SRP,138. The new seers are the only ones who have the sobriety to see the mold of man and understand what it is. What they have come to realize is that the mold of man is not a creator, but the pattern of every human attribute we can think of and some we cannot even conceive of. FFW,281 We are simply the product of its stamp; we are its impression. The mold of man is exactly what its name tells us it is,a pattern, a form, a cast that groups together a particular bunch of fiberlike elements which we call man. FFW,282.
IT IS A STATIC PROTOTYPE OF HUMANNESS WITHOUT ANY POWER
The new seers have seen.. that what we call God is a static prototype of humanness without any power. For the mold of man cannot under circumstances help us by intervening in our behalf, or punish our wrongdoings, or reward us in any way. FFW,282.

IT IS AN ENTITY WHICH WE ALL SEE AT THE MOMENT OF OUR DEATH
The mold of man was definitely an entity, an entity which could be seen by some of us at certain times when we are imbued with power, and by all of us for sure at the moment of our death. SRP,138

WHY IS IT CALLED THE MOLD OF MAN?

IT IS CALLED THE MOLD OF MAN BECAUSE THE CLUSTER APPEARS ONLY INSIDE THE COCOON OF MAN
It is called the mold of man because the cluster appears only inside the cocoon of man. The mold of man is the portion of the Eagle's emanations that seers can see directly without any dangers to themselves. FFW,278.....
EVERY SPECIES HAS A MOLD OF ITS OWN
He said that every species has a mold of its own and every individual of every species molded by the process shows characteristics particular to its own kind. FFW,280,281.

THERE ARE TWO WAYS TO SEEING THE MOLD OF MAN: AS A MAN OR AS A LIGHT IT DEPENDS ON THE SHIFT OF THE ASSEMBLAGE POINT: LATERAL SHIFT IT IS A HUMAN BEING, SHIFT TO THE MIDSECTION OF MAN'S BAND IT IS A LIGHT
There are two ways of seeing the mold of man.. you can see it as a man or you can see it as a light. That depends on the shift of the AP.FFW,288. if the shift is lateral, the mold is a human being; if the shift is in the midsection of man's band, the mold is a light. FFW,288.

THE MOLD OF MAN'S POSITION ON THE ASSEMBLAGE POINT IS CLOSE TO WHERE THE DREAMING BODY AND BARRIER OF PERCEPTION APPEAR
The position of the AP where one sees the mold of man is very close to that where the dreaming body and the barrier of perception appear. FFW,288.

DESCRIPTION OF SEEING THE MOLD OF MAN

He hit me on my right side, between my hipbone and ny ribcage. That blow sent me soaring into a radiant light, into a diaphanous source of the most peaceful and exquisite beatitude. That light was a haven, an oasis in the blackness around me. I saw that light for an immeasurable length of time. The splendor of the sight was beyond anything I can say and yet I could not figure out what it was that made it so beautiful. Then the idea came to me that its beauty t of a sense of harmony, a sense of peace and rest, of having arrived, of being safe at long last. I felt myself inhaling and exhaling in quietude and relief. What a gorgeous sense of plentitude! I knew beyond a shadow of a doubt that I had come face to face with God, the source of everything. And I knew that God loved me. God was love and forgiveness. The light bathed me and I felt clean, delivered. I wept uncontrollably, mainly for myself. The sight of that resplendent light made me feel unworthy, villainous. FFW,283.
Then I heard DJ's voice in my ear. He said that I had to go beyond the mold, that the mold was merely a stage, a stopover that brought temporary peace and serenity to those who journey into the unknown, but it was sterile, static. It was at the same time a flat reflected image in a mirror and the mirror itself. And the image was man's image. FFW,283. I also realized it was not DJ's voice in my ear.. it sounded like it but it wasn't. FFW,284...As I gazed into the light with all the passion I was capable of, the light seemed to condense and I saw a man. A shiny man that exuded charisma, love, understanding, sincerity, truth. A man total of all that is good. The fervor I felt on seeing that man was well beyond anything I had ever felt in my life. I did fall on my knees. I wanted to worship God personified, but DJ intervened and whacked me on my left upper chest, close to my clavicle, and I lost sight of God. FFW,284. I was left with a tantalizing feeling, a mixture of remorse, elation, certainties, doubts. FFW,284. Description of CC seeing the mould of man as a man... SRP,138. It was a radiant, luminous being. I could not look at it. It blinded me. But being in its presence was enough. I felt happy and strong. And nothing else mattered, nothing. just being there was all I wanted. SRP,139. It was simply a luminous human. SRP,140. The human mold glows and it is always found in water holes and narrow gullies. It feeds on water. Without water there is no mould. SRP,139.

THE SHIFT BELOW/PLACE OF THE BEAST

A SHIFT THAT IS BELOW THE HABITUAL POSITION OF THE ASSEMBLAGE POINT/NOT A SHIFT IN DEPTH
but there are seers who can direct that movement to positions below the customary spot where the point is located. The new seers call that shift the shift below seers also suffer accidental shifts below..FFW,154.

DOWNSHIFTS OCCUR LESS FREQUENT AS THE ASSEMBLAGE POINT MOVES FARTHER TO THE LEFT/DEPTH
..an unwitting downshift occurs periodically to every seer, but that such a downshift becomes less and less frequent as their AP move farther to the left. FFW,155

DOWNSHIFTS DIMINISHES THE POWER OF THE SORCERER CONSIDERABLY
Everytime it occurs, however, the power of a seer undergoing it dimishes considerably. It is a drawback that takes time and great effort to correct. FFW,155

THE ASSEMBLAGE POINT DOESN'T REMAIN THERE LONG IN ACCIDENTAL SHIFTS
the AP doesn't remain there long, and that's fortunate, because that is the place of beast FFW,154.

IT IS NOT GOOD TO GO BELOW EVEN THOUGH IT IS EASY TO DO
To go below is counter to our interest, although its the easiest thing to do...FFW,154.

THE OLD SORCERERS MADE THE MISTAKE OF GOING TO THE PLACE BELOW ALOT AND BECAME OBSESSED
among the many errors of judgement the old seers had committed, one of the most grievous was moving their AP to the immeasurable area below, which made them experts at adopting animal forms. They chose different animals as their point of reference and called those animals their naugal. FFW,154. They believed that by moving their AP to specific spots they would acquire the characteristics of the animal of their choice, its strength or wisdom or cunning or agility or ferocity. FFW,155

VISION BECOMES LIMITED IN A SHIFT BELOW
when the AP moves to the regions below its normal position, the vision of sorcerer becomes limited. FFW,168.

SHIFT BELOW IS THE SAME WORLD BUT FROM A DIFFERENT PERSPECTIVE
A shift below entailed a view, not of another world proper but our same world of everyday life seen from a different perspective. FFW,175. a shift below allows the seer a detailed and narrow view of the world we know. So detailed is the view that it seems to be an entirely different world. It is mesmerizing view that has tremendous appeal..minimal effort is required..FFW,183

DEATH IS MORE OF A PROBLEM IN A DOWNSHIFT THAN IT IS IN THE HABITUAL POSITION
the only problem is that in those positions of the AP, seers are plaqued by death, which happens even more brutally and more quickly than in man's position. FFW,183

THE SHIFT BELOW ALWAYS RESULTS IN A TOTAL TRANSFORMATION
A shift of the AP to the area below always results in a total transformation FFW,155

FEMALES HAVE MORE DOWNSHIFTS THAN MALES BUT CAN BOUNCE OUT OF THE POSITION EASIER.
Female seers have downshifts more often than males..but they are also capable of bouncing out of that position with no effort at all, while males linger dangerously in it.FFW,156 He said that also women seers have an extraordinary capacity to make their AP hold on to any position in the area below.. Men cannot. FFW,156
They can therefore, reproduce an animal form with flare, ease, and a matchless ferocity. FFW,156...

WHAT CAUSES THE HUMAN UNKNOWN PROPER (NO HUMAN TRAITS)?

The unknown proper results from a displacement of the assemblage point (See Awareness)

WHAT KIND OF MOVEMENTS OF THE ASSEMBLAGE POINT ARE THERE?

DEEP DISPLACEMENT, DEEP LEFT SIDE

BARRIER OF PERCEPTION

JUST BEFORE THE BARRIER OF PERCEPTION IS AN UNMEASURABLE AREA OF AWARENESS WHERE WARRIORS FALL PREY TO EVERY MISDEED
...there was an unmeasurable area of awareness in between the customary position of the AP and the position where there are no doubts, which is almost the place where the barrier of perception makes its appearance. In that umeasurable area, warriors fall prey to every conceivable misdeed. He warned me to be on the lookout and not lose confidence, for I would unavoidably be struck at one time or another by gripping feelings of defeat. FFW,279

THE WORLD DISAPPEARS WHEN THE ASSEMBLAGE POINT MOVES PAST THE MIDLINE OF THE COCOON OF MAN
a displacement of the AP beyond the midline of the cocoon of man makes the entire world vanish from our view in one instant, as if it had been erased-for the stability, the substantiality, that seems to belong to our perceivable world is just the force of alignment. FFW,302. He added that if the AP moves beyond a crucial threshold, the world vanishes; it ceases to be what it is to us at man's level. FFW,155

IN THE INTERMEDIATE STAGE, BEFORE ONE ENTERS FULLY INTO THE LEFT SIDE AWARENESS, ONE IS CAPABLE OF GREAT CONCENTRATION, BUT OPEN TO EVERY INFLUENCE.
.. in the intermediate stage, before one enters fully into the leftside awareness, one is capable of tremendous concentration, but one is also susceptible to every conceivable influence... FFW,65

THE TRANSITION PERIOD IS ALSO WHEN THE DEEPEST LEARNING TAKES PLACE
the transition period is the time when the deepest learning takes place and that it is also a time when warriors must be supervised and explanations must be given to them so they can evaluate them properly. If no explanations are given to them before they enter into the left side, they will be great sorcerers but poor seers, as the ancient Toltecs were. FFW,65

THE TRANSITION PERIOD IS CALLED THE NETHERWORLD
netherworld is (the region between our world and the inorganic being's world) TAOD,248

RECOLLECTING THE DREAMING BODY WOULD PUT THE ASSEMBLAGE POINT IN A POSITION TO BREAK THE BARRIER OF PERCEPTION
the recollection of the dreaming body would put my AP in a position to break the barrier of perception in order to assemble another world. FFW,291

WHAT WILL WE PERCEIVE THERE?

A SPECIAL RECESS OF AWARENESS CALLED THE WALL OF FOG OR THE BARRIER OF PERCEPTION/CRACK BETWEEN THE WORLDS
a special recess of awareness, which was the site of the keenest form of attention. EG,154. One of its main features, was that in that state we were able to perceive a colossal bank of yellowish vapor, called the wall of fog. EG,154.

THE CRACK BETWEEN THE WORLDS IS THE CAPACITY TO CHANGE LEVELS OF ATTENTION
....the crack between the worlds was more than a metaphor. it was rather the capacity to change levels of attention. SRP,244.

IT IS A POSITION WHERE THE ASSEMBLAGE POINT CANNOT ALIGN EMANATIONS AND WE EXPERIENCE IT AS A MOMENT OF PERCEPTUAL BLANKNESS AND A BANK OF FOG APPEARS
when the AP is moving away from its customary position and reaches a certain depth, it breaks a barrier that momentarily disrupts its capacity to align emanations. We experience it as a moment of perceptual blankness. (Nonperception where the AP had moved but not far enough to reach and light a totally new bundle of energy fields. POS,111)....the old seers called that moment the wall of fog, because a bank of fog appears whenever the alignment of emanations falters. FFW,276
THERE ARE THREE WAYS ON INTERPRETING THIS AREA OF NONPERCEPTION: CAN BE THOUGHT OF ABSTRACTLY, IT CAN FEEL LIKE PIERCING A TIGHT PAPER SCREEN WITH THE ENTIRE BODY OR SEEN AS A WALL OF FOG
There were three ways of dealing with it.FFW,276 (1) It could be taken abstractly as a barrier of perception; FFW,276 (2) it could be felt as the act of piercing a tight paper screen with the entire body; FFW,276 (3) or it could be seen as a wall of fog. FFW,276

WE NEED ONLY PART OF OUR AWARENESS TO GET TO THE FOG BUT TO CROSS BODILY INTO THE OTHER WORLDS REQUIRES OUR ENTIRE BEING
..To venture behind the wall of fog, while one is in a state of HA or while is doing dreaming, entails only a very small portion of our awareness, while to cross bodily into the other worlds entails our entire being. EG,241.

THERE IS A GREAT PRESSURE IN THE FOG
....the heavier regions...the pressure would get so great that we would die. EG,152...

YOU CAN ONLY ENTER THE FOG WITH AWARENESS OR THE LIFE FORCE IS EXHAUSTED BY THE PHYSICAL PRESSURE OF THAT WORLD
the rule says that one could only enter in there with awareness. To enter without it brings death, since without consciousness the life force is exhausted by the physical pressure of that world... EG,244.

ANYBODY WHO HAS LIFE FORCE CAN GIVE IT TO OTHERS BY BLOWING ON THEM
anybody who has life force can give it to others by blowing on them. EG,244.

ORGANIC BEINGS/DIABLEROS COME FROM THE FOG
..That other side is the world of the diableros. TDJ,182 Allies (or call them demons. EG,158)...come from that deserted plain. And other things even more fierce. EG,158....

THE WALL IS OUTSIDE OF US AND ROTATES WHEN WE MOVE OUR HEADS
..He said that the wall was not inside us; it was certainly out in the world, dividing it in two, and rotating when we moved our heads, as if it were struck to our right temples. EG,105.

A WOMAN MUST BE TRANSPORTED THROUGH THE FOG
A woman has to be transported through the fog..because one needs to be heavy to go through and a woman is light. EG,157

WOMEN CAN RELAX EASIER IN THE FOG
women have an easier time learning to relax in no-man's land. EG,157

STOPPING THE ROTATION OF THE WALL TO ALLOW A WARRIOR TO GO THROUGH IT
it was an accomplishment when the warrior had the serentity and control to stop the rotation of the wall...this enables the warrior to face the wall and give him the power to go through it anytime he so desired. EG,105.

INTENT IS THE KEY TO STOPPING THE WALL
I realized that intent was the key, a special aspect of my intent because it was not my volition as I know it. It was an intense desire that was focused on the midpoint of my body. It was a peculiar nervousness that made me shudder and then turn it into a force that did not really stop the wall... the result was that for an instant I had two points of view. I was looking at the world divided in two by the wall of fog and at the same time I was staring directly at a bank of yellowish vapor. The latter view gained predominance and something pulled me into the fog and beyond it. EG,239.

PIERCING THE WALL/EASIER IN DREAMING
..It is easier to pierce the wall of fog in dreaming because then it does not move. EG,105

DESCRIPTION OF THE WALL OF FOG
Earlier with DJ, I was there twice. Both times I had written off the experience because it had been brought around by the ingestion of hallucinogenic plants. EG,153.
I close my eyes and I see this wall. It's like a wall of fog. EG,58... It was three or four yards to my right (always to my right. EG,154)... and it was an inconceivable bank of yellowish fog that... divided the world in two. It went from the ground up to the sky, to infinity. ..the half of the world to my left was intact and the half to my right was veiled in fog.... (the fog was extending forward to the horizon and up to infintiy, thus dividing the world in two. EG,155).... the axis of the bank of fog went from east to west. Everything to the north of that line was the world as I knew it. DJ made me turn a few degrees to my right, and I saw that the wall of fog moved as I turned my head. (The wall of fog would turn either to the right or to the left as I turned my head, so there was never a way for me to face it. EG,155).....The world was divided in two at a level my intellect could not comprehend. The division seemed real, but the boundry was not on a physical plane; it had to be somehow in myself. Or was it? EG,104.

ON THE OTHER SIDE OF THE WALL OF FOG/NO-MAN'S LAND/LIMBO/AREA BETWEEN THE PARALLEL LINES

the space between the world we know and the other world. EG,153... It is the area between the parallel lines... we can go to it in dreaming. But in order to leave this world and reach the other, the one beyond the parallel lines, we have to go through that area with our whole bodies...EG,153

DESCRIPTION OF NO-MAN'S LAND BEYOND THE WALL OF FOG

He pushed me into the fog...and I was looking at the desolate plain. (no-man's land) EG,155.. the sensation I had upon entering into that wall of fog was that my body was being twisted like the braids of a rope. EG,238.
I had seen at least two aspects of it, one perfectly flat, and the other covered with small, sand-dune-like mounds. EG,153.
there was the horrible desolate plain. EG,238...We were surrounded by small round mounds that looked exactly like sand dunes. They were all around us, in every direction, as far as we could see. They seemed to be made of something that looked like pale yellow sandstone, or rough granules of sulpher. The sky was the same color and very low and oppressive. There were banks of yellowish fog or some sort of yellowish vapor that hung from certain spots in the sky. EG,152...there were low yellow clouds around us, but no sky or horizon; banks of pale yellow vapor impaired visibility. It was very difficult to walk. EG,238. The further we got away from the wall, the darker it got and the more difficult it was to move. EG,238.
I could see very well over the major part of a 180-degree range in front of my eyes. And what I saw was a cloudy, pale-yellow horizon; it seemed gaseous. A sort of lemon hue uniformly covered all I could see. it seemed that I was on a plateau filled with vapors of sulpher. SR,130.

DESCRIPTION OF GOING THROUGH THE CRACK BETWEEN THE WORLDS/FINDING A HELPER/DIABLERO
the particular thing to learn is how to get to the crack between the worlds and how to enter the other world. There is a crack between the two worlds, the world of the diableros and the world of living men. There is a place where the two worlds overlap. the crack is there. it opens and closes like a door in the wind. TDJ,182 It is hard to see the other side of the boundry. it is windy, like a sandstorm. The wind whirls around. TDJ,182After this journey the man arrives at a sort of plateau. it is possible to distinguish some of its features clearly. It is a plane above the ground. it is possible to recognize it by the wind, which there becomes even more violent; whipping, roaring all around. On top of that plateau is the entrance to that other world. And there stands a skin that seperates the two worlds; TDJ,182.

THE PLACE OF THE YELLOW MOUNDS IS ALWAYS THE SAME IN PERCEPTION FOR ALL PEOPLE
... she contended that those yellow mounds are present here and now, and that that is the way, they look and stand always to the warrior who journeys into them. EG,163

TRAVELING THROUGH THE DESERTED PLAIN IS A MANDATORY AND A PREPARATORY STEP JOURNEY FOR A WARRIOR
Passing through the deserted plain was mandatory for all travelers who journey into the unknown. EG,157..a warrior's journey into the desolate sand dunes is a preparatory step for the real crossing of boundaries. EG,241.

DESCRIPTIONS OF THE SECOND ATTENTION

GENERAL SENSATIONS ENTERING THE SECOND ATTENTION

HEARING

BUZZING INSIDE THE EARS
I detected a noise that seemed to be a buzzing inside my ears. The sound became louder by degrees until it was like the vibration caused by an enormous bull-roarer. TDJ,96. My ears began buzzing. JTI,169. Description of ears buzzing at a mitote though not under the influence... SR,55 .it took me twice as long to relax and stop my internal turmoil. When that was done, the reflection of DJ's face and mine became instantly clear... (after seeing the inorganic being in the mirror in the water).. there was a peculiar buzzing in my ears. FFW,112, 113. My ears were buzzing; FFW,134 I experienced a peculiar buzzing in my ears as though he had actually shouted his words, which he had not done; however, there had been a metallic sound in his voice that was reverberating in my ears. JTI,57.
My ears buzzed and then they tingled. SRP,55

CLARITY OF HEARING
I experienced an exceptional clarity of hearing. SRP,55

VISION

TEARING
my eyes teared to the point that I could hardly make out the shape of the furniture.FFW,134

OUT OF FOCUS
My vision seemed to be totally out of focus. FFW,134

THE VISION CAN BE FLAT AND ALL AROUND ME
I noticed that my view was not unidirectional and stereoscopic from the level of the eyes, but flat and all around me.. TOP,251.

DUALISM OF PERCEPTION

REACHING THE PLACE OF SILENT KNOWLEDGE YOU PERCEIVE TWO PLACES AT ONCE CALLED HERE AND HERE, THE THIRD POINT,THREE DIMENSIONAL
the only way to talk about the perception attained in the place of silent knowledge was to call it here and here.. not here and there.
POS,221..being in two places at once was a milestone sorcerers used to mark the moment the AP reached the place of silent knowledge. Split perception, if accomplished by ones own means, was called the free movement of the AP...this was also called reaching out for the third point.. POS,228. but a sorcerer perceives his actions with depth..his actions are tridimensional..with a third point of reference...POS,225...in order to reach the third point of reference one must perceive two places at once...when we perceive two places at once total clarity is lost...POS,226

DESCRIPTION OF PERCEIVING HERE AND HERE
I was seeing the desert chaparral and the tops of the shrubs at the same time.. POS,221. there was crucial instant in which I was neither in one place nor the other, but I was rather in both places as an observer seeing two scenes at once. TOP,73.

DESCRIPTION OF THE EXPERIENCE OF THE ASSEMBLAGE POINT BEING ON REASON AND ON SILENT KNOWLEDGE

the experience of feeling double... when the AP had aquired sufficient fluidity for him to be double, which had allowed him to be in both the place of reason and in the place of silent knowledge, either alternately or at the same time. POS,242.
I had.. a clear knowledge of a dualism in me. Two obviously seperate parts were within my being. One was extremely old, at ease and indifferent. It was heavy, dark and connected to everything else. It was part of me that did not care, because it was equal to anything. It enjoyed things with no expectation. The other part was light, new, fluffy, agitated. It was nervous, fast. It cared about itself because it was insecure and did not enjoy anything, simply because it lacked the capacity to connect itself to anything. It was alone, on the surface, vulnerable. That was the part with which I looked at the world. POS,153...this older dark side was a view of the antecedents of reason...the older side of man and what the older side of man knows is silent knowledge. It's a knowledge you cannot voice..because it is necessary to have and to use an inordinate amounts of energy. POS,154

WE CAN BE IN TWO PLACES AT ONCE, THAT WE CAN EXPERIENCE A PERCEPTUAL DUALISM
...we can be in two places at once, that we can experience a perceptual dualism. FFW,291 Two different feelings at the same time in a dream example. EG,131.

DOUBLE PERCEPTION DESCRIPTION.
.....double perception description. SRP,100.

(MORE ON THESE (LUMINOUS BEING)FIBERS AND THEIR MOVEMENTS..ALSO HERE AND HERE VISION..) TOP,217....MORE ON THE JUMPING OF DJ AND DG..TOP,219.
...(more on these (luminous being)fibers and their movements..also here and here vision..) TOP,217....more on the jumping of DJ and DG..TOP,219.

COMPREHENDING/EXPLANATION IN BEING IN TWO PLACES AT ONCE
(he was aware that he was doubled but) no sorcerer knows where his other is. A sorcerer has no notion that he is in two places at once. To be aware of that would be the equivalent of facing his double, and the sorcerer that finds himself face to face with himself is a dead sorcerer. That is the rule. That is the way power has set things up. No one knows why. TOP,49. A sorcerer may certainly notice afterwards that he has been in two places at once. But this is only bookkeeping and has no bearing on the fact that while he's acting he has no notion of his duality. TOP,50. The world doesn't yield to us directly, the description of the world stands in between. So..we are always one step removed and our experience of the world is always a recollection of the experience. We are perennially recollecting the instant that has just happened, just passed. If our entire experience of the world is recollection, then its not so outlandish to conclude that a sorcerer can be in two places at once. This is not the case from the point of view of his own perception, because in order to experience the world, a sorcerer, like every man, has to recollect the act he had just performed, the event he has just witnessed,the experience he has just lived. In his awareness there is only a single recollection. But for an outsider looking at the sorcerer it may appear as if the sorcerer is acting two different episodes at once. The sorcerer, however, recollects two seperate single instants, because the glue of the description of time is no longer binding him. TOP,50.

COLORS/LIGHTS

VIOLET LIGHT
spots of intense violet light appeared. They grew large. FFW,112, 113

JET BLACKNESS

There were also spots of jet blackness. Then it turned into something like a flat picture of a cloudy sky at night, in the moonlight. Suddenly, the whole surface came into focus, as if it were a moving picture. The new sight was a three-dimensional, breathtaking view of the depths. FFW,112, 113.

MEN'S FACES AS A PINKISH GLOW
also faces of the men seen as brighter..pinkish glow. SR,55

RED LIGHTS
Everything around me was dark. There were streaks of chartreuse phosphorescence that illuminated dark, moving clouds.... FFW,134

DESCRIPTION OF LIGHTS IN THE SECOND ATTENTION
a bright patch of light appeared, hovering about two feet from me. The illusion startled me, yet at the same time it enthralled me so that I couldn't turn my eyes away. I had the irrational certainity that the light was alive, conscious and aware that my attention was focused on it. Suddenly the glowing sphere expanded to twice its size and became encircled by an intense purple ring. TSC,134.

IMAGES

I HAD A SUDDEN AND STRANGE THOUGHT, VERY SIMILAR TO THOUGHTS THAT COME TO MY MIND JUST BEFORE FALLING ASLEEP. IT WAS MORE THAN A THOUGHT; A COMPLETE IMAGE WOULD BE A BETTER DESCRIPTION OF IT.
I had a sudden and strange thought, very similar to thoughts that come to my mind just before falling asleep. It was more than a thought; a complete image would be a better description of it. TOP,150.

CLARITY OF THINKING

CLARITY IN THE SECOND ATTENTION IS USUALLY CRYSTAL CLEAR
..everything around me was crystal clear. I had been drowsy or absent-minded before because of my inner silence. TOP,210.

THE NAGUAL IS AN ADVANTAGE ONLY THAT OUR GRASP OF THINGS IS ACCELERATED
the left side is only an advantage only in the sense that our grasp of things is accelerated. EG,299.

DETAILS

SEEING THERE IS AN INTRICACY OF DETAIL
...he was convinced that it was seeing and not a hallucination because of the intricacy of detail. TOP,151.

AT FIRST IT IS EASY TO GET LOST IN SEEING
In the beginning seeing is confusing and it's easy to get lost in it. As the warrior gets tighter, however, his seeing becomes what it should be, a direct knowing. TOP,151.

THE NAGUAL IS A DISADVANTAGE BECAUSE IT ALLOWS US TO FOCUS WITH INCONCEIVABLE LUCIDITY ONLY ON ONE THING AT A TIME, THIS RENDERS US DEPENDENT AND VULNERABLE
It is a disadvantage because it allows us to focus with inconceivable lucidity only on one thing at a time; this renders us dependent and vulnerable. EG,299.

WEIGHT SENSATIONS

PRESSURE/HEAVINESS
I began to feel a strange pressure; it was a physical heaviness. FFW,134

FLOATING LIKE A BALLOON
I seemed to be floating like a balloon. I had a pang of terror. FFW,134

TICKLE ON THE HEAD
TICKLE ON THE HEAD/AWARENESS OF STOPPING THE WORLD
Description of tickle on head..body suspending judgement... awareness of stopping the world. SRP,82, 83.

TIME

IN THE SECOND ATTENTION, AWARENESS OF TIME STOPS
In my experience with DJ I had noticed that in such states one is incapable of keeping a consistent mental record of the passage of time. There had never been an enduring order, in matters of passage of time, in all the states of nonordinary reality I had experienced, and my conclusion was that if I kept myself alert a moment would come when I would lose my order of sequential time. JTI,239.
I stayed on the hilltop in a state of ectasy for what appeared to be an endless time, yet the whole event may have lasted only a few minutes.JTI,252.
He also said he had been trying to bring me back for three days and had had a very difficult time doing it. He said the only interesting part was what I saw and did after he tossed me into the air and I flew away. All I could remember was a series of dreamlike images or scenes. They had no sequential order. I had the impression that each one of them was like an isolated bubble, floato focus and then moving away. They were not, however, merely scenes to look at. I was inside them. I took part in them. TDJ,166
being on the left side entailed that the primacy of the immediate took precedence, which made it practically impossible for me to forsee beyond that moment... EG,311.

EMOTIONS

THERE ARE NO EMOTIONS ON THE LEFT SIDE/WARRIOR'S SHIVER
on the left side there are no tears.. and that the only expression of anguish is a shiver that comes from the very depths of the universe. It is as if one of the Eagle's emanations is anguish. the warrior's shiver is infinite. EG,311.

ANYTHING

ANYTHING CAN ANNOUNCE ITS PRESENCE: A LOUD NOISE, A SOFT VOICE, A THOUGHT THAT ISN'T YOURS, AN UNEXPECTED SURGE OF VIGOR OR WELL-BEING.
anything can announce its presence: a loud noise, a soft voice, a thought that isn't yours, an unexpected surge of vigor or well-being. ta,tsc,102

DESCRIPTIONS OF BEING IN THE SECOND ATTENTION

BUBBLES
I remembered what Clara had said about the house being charged with an imperceptible energy, like an electric current flowing through wires. I hadn't been aware of it earlier because of all the activity. But now, in absolute silence, I distinctly heard a mild humming sound. Then I saw the minutest bubbles jumping all around the room at a tremendous speed. They were frantically bumping into one another, giving off a buzzing sound like the drone of a thousand bees. The room, the entire house seemed to be charged with a subtle electric current that filled my very being. TSC,33.
I had noticed that the air in the hall behind that door was bubbling, just like it had in the darkness of my room the first night I had slept in the house. TSC,188. On the third shout, the air in the hall began to fizzle. Billions of tiny bubbles sparkled and glowed as if they had all lit up at the same instant. I heard a soft hum that reminded me of the sound of a muffled generator. its mesmeric purr drew me inside.. my ears were plugged and I had to swallow repeatedly to unplug them.. I had no control over my movements all I could do was shout Clara's and manfred's name... as I flew past them, beyond the hall, the house, beyond the trees and the hills into a blinding glare, and finally into an absolutely black stillness. TSC,190.
I heard the mysterious sound again (moth call)...and it came to me..not as flat specks or flakes but as spherical bubbles. They floated towards me. One of them burst open and revealed a scene to me. It was as if it had stopped in front of my eyes and opened up, disclosing a strange object. It looked like a mushroom. TOP,36.
...feeling was all that counted....they were the guage that assessed the state of being of the subject that I was seeing. The mushroom like formation was the essential shape of human beings when a sorcerer was seeing them from far away, but when a sorcerer was directly facing the person he was seeing, the human quality was shown as an egglike cluster of luminous fibers. TOP,37..you were not facing your friend..therefore he appeared like a mushroom. TOP,37...while the first one had been yellowish and small, the second one was whitish, larger and contorted. TOP,37. ,,he had already pointed out that what I called coloration was not a hue but a glow of different intensities. TOP,38. (seeing shapes of sorcerers TOP,39)

VOICES

THE VOICE THAT COMES WITH SEEING
when seers see, something explains everything as the new alignment takes place.. It's a voice that tells them in their ear what's what. If that voice is not present, what the seer is engaged in isn't seeing...it is equally fallacious to say that seeing was hearing, because it was infinitely more than that, but that seers had opted for using sound as a guage of a new alignment... the voice of seeing is a most mysterious inexplicable thing.. DJ personal conclusion is that the voice of seeing belongs only to man. The old seers believed it was the voice of an overpowering entity, intimately related to mankind, a protector of man. The new seers found out that that entity, which they called the mold of man, doesn't have a voice. .. the new seers say it's the glow of awareness playing on the Eagle's emanations as a harpist plays on a harp.. FFW,72..

VOICES HEARD IN THE SECOND ATTENTION
Then I heard a voice in my ear describing the scene, and I realized that the voice was the alien thought in my head. TDJ,154.
From then on I concentrated my attention on the voice alone. It seemed to come from my shoulder. It was perfectly clear, although it was a small voice. it was, however, not a child's voice or a falsetto voice, but a minature man's voice. It wasn't my voice either. I presumed it was English that I heard. Whenever I tried deliberately to trap the voice, it subsided altogether or became vague and the scene faded. I thought of a simile. The voice was like the image created by dust particles in the eyelashes, or the bloodvessels in the cornea of the eye, a wormlike shape that can be seen as long as one is not looking at it directly; but the moment one tries to look at it, it shifts out of sight with the movement of the eyeball. TDJ,155.
What I thought to be a voice was more like something whispering thoughts into my ear. But that was not accurate. Something was thinking for me. The thoughts were outside myself. I knew that was so, because I could hold my own thoughts and the thoughts of the other at the same time. TDJ,155.
SEEING IN THE DARK
I was concentrating on my new unique ablitity to see in the dark. The world changed from bright to dark to bright again with every beat of my heart. TDJ,97.

CAVERN/SPONGE WORLD
I felt as if I were in a gigantic cavern. Its velvety walls enveloped me; it was dark. My attention was caught by a luminescent dot. It flickered on and off like a beacon appearing and disappearing whenever I focused on it. Then the area in front of me became illuminated by an intense light. Then gradually everything became dark again. My breathing seemed to cease altogether and no thoughts or images disturbed the blackness. I no longer felt my body. My last thought was that I had dissolved. TSC,214.
I remembered seeing a dark mass with myriads of pinholes. In fact, the mass was a dark cluster of little holes. I don't know why I thought it was soft. TDJ,168.
One element from the hallucinogenic experience with the mushrooms kept recurring in my thoughts: the soft, dark mass of pinholes. I continued to visualize it as a grease or an oil bubble which begin to draw me its center. It was almost as if the center would open up and swallow me, and for very brief moments. TDJ,170,171.

DOME

Description of the dome. SRP,190,191. above me was a white shiny, inconceivably big dome. FFW,230

Vrh

Naslov: Re: Druga paznja - rekapitulacija knjiga
PostPostano: čet jul 25, 2013 12:35 pm 
Član foruma

OTHER DESCRIPTIONS
TAISHA ABELAR'S EXPERIENCE IN THE TREE HOUSE
I began to feel the house tilting. it was barely perceptible at first, but it became more noticeable until it seemed that the floor was inclined at a fourty-five degree angle. i let out a scream as I felt the platform tilt even more... at one point the incline was so acute that I felt as if I were actually standing up instead of lying down.. the whole tree house seemed to be coming apart... just when I had given up all hope of pulling through, something inconceivable came to my rescue. A light spilled out from within me. it poured out through all the openings of my body. the light was a heavy luminous fluid that fixed me to the platform by covering me like a shiny armor. It constricted my larynx and subdued my screams; but it also opened my chest area so i could breath easier. It soothed my nervous stomach and stopped the shakings of my legs. the light illuminated the entire room so i could see the door a few feet in front of me. As I basked in its glow, I grew calm. All my fears and concerns vanished so that nothing mattered anymore. I lay perfectly still and tranquil until the dawn broke. TSC,204.

TAISHA ABELAR'S EXPERIENCE IN EMILITO'S ROOM
I found out it was almost impossible to walk; my legs seemed to weigh a ton. I felt the caretaker pushing and lifting me up. Suddenly an immense force sucked me in and I was no longer walking but gliding in space... for just then another surge of energy made me accelerate at top speed... I squeezed my eyes shut but it made no difference. I saw the same vastness before me whether my eyes were opened or closed..I was jolted by another blast of energy and I found myself drenched in perspiration... TSC,249. You are able to perceive as I do.. but you don't have any control yet in the new world you are perceiving... that control comes with a lifetime of discipline and storing power. TSC,249.

DESCRIPTION OF SEEING AMBER COLORS OF SOMEONE
As soon as DJ mentioned that he had "tossed me into the air" I had a faint recollection of an absolutely clear scene in which I was looking straight at him from some distance away. I was looking at his face only. It was monumental in size. It was flat and had an intense glow. His hair was yellowish, and it moved. Each part of his face moved by itself, projecting a sort of amber light. TDJ,166.

DESCRIPTION OF INCREASING DISASSOCIATION
I felt that my condition was getting worse, for the duration of such states was increasing. I believe sharply aware of the noise of airplanes. the sound of their motors going overhead would unavoidably catch my attention and fix it, to the point where I felt I was following the plane as if I were inside it, or flying with it. TDJ,175.... he (DJ) concluded that I was suffering from a loss of soul... ordinarily.. the noise of a brook or a river can trap a bewitched
man who has lost his soul and carry him away to his death. TDJ,175.
There was something so exquisite in that hidden valley that it took my breath away. I stared at it so totally absorbed that I became drowsy; leaning against a boulder, I let whatever was in the valley carry me away. and it did transport me. I felt I was at a picnic ground where a party was going full force. I heard the laughter of people.... (Clara says.. for a moment there I thought I'd lost you)..I wanted to tell her what I dreamt because I was certain that I had dozed off for an instant. TSC,37.
For awhile, I watched the swaying branches of the tree across from me. And the motion of those branches brought me back to my childhood. I must have been four or five years old; I was grabbing onto a handful of willow branches. It wasn't that I was remembering it; I was actually there. TSC,205.
I saw the whole scene myself, as if I had been watching a movie. SRP,76.

DESCRIPTION OF SEEING THE SPIRIT
it was at that instant that the spirit came to them...they saw a vision of heaven..where everything was alive, bathed in light. they saw a world of miraculous sights..they saw the spirit...they could not hold on to this vision and soon forgot about it. (AP shifted back to normal awareness) POS,107,108.

LET ME SEE MY DEATH AGAIN...NOT KNOW YOU'RE TOO SOLID (??? REFERENCE TO SEEING DEATH ONLY IN THE SECOND ATTENTION)
Let me see my death again...not know you're too solid (??? reference to seeing death only in the second attention) JTI,35. In a time of sickness with the pleurisy... I was brought so near the gates of death that I forgot my name.. I heard a voice say.. John Woolman is dead..(and that) meant no more than the death of my own will. EE,M,212, 213

DESCRIPTIONS OF OTHER WORLDS
Description of another world and being eaten. Reality of dying and visions. SRP,193.

DESCRIPTION OF THE EXPERIENCE OF SEEING
For an instant I actually saw a boulder the size of a mountain right behind the house. it was not as if the image had been superimposed on the scenery of the house I was looking at. It was not the view of a real boulder either. it was rather as if the noise was creating the image of a boulder rolling on its monumental sides. i was actually seeing the noise. SR,253
When you see there are no longer familiar features in the world. Everything is new. Everything has never happened before. The world is incredible. Nothing is no longer familiar. Everything you gaze at becomes nothing. SR,159. Things don't disappear. They don't vanish, if that's what you mean; they simply become nothing and yet they are still there. SR,160.
I felt the feeling of seeing coming to the top of my head, and then I knew what I've just told you... the sensations started on the top of her head and then went down her back and around her waist to her womb. She felt it inside her body as a consuming ticklishness, which turned into the knowledge.... SRP,209. I suddenly "knew" where they lived; I had not had a vision of their house. I simply felt that I knew it. SRP,209.
..they were thin, less than a foot wide, but long, perhaps seven feet. They were looming over me like two gigantic earthworms..I knew I was seeing ...I realized I was seeing energy..they retained their candle like shape. TAOD,50

DESCRIPTION OF BEING SEEN
I knew that he was seeing me. I felt a strange fatigue, a laziness I had not felt until his eyes swept over me. FFW,96
.All of me saw; the entirety of what I in my normal consciousness call my body was capable of sensing as if it were an enormous eye that detected everything. FFW,234. Example of seeing EG,37.
SENSATIONS FOLLOWING THE FOCUS OF THE SECOND ATTENTION

CAN'T TALK
I was experiencing the peculiar feeling that seems to follow the focusing of the second attention; I could not talk, or rather I could talk but I did not want to. SRP,277. You're not solid yet...(probably an early reference to the double and the physical body out of sync.. or the assemblage point isn't fixed yet.) SR,192

DESCRIPTION OF THE FEELING IN THE SECOND ATTENTION FROM THE BODY
I felt something warm and soothing oozing out of the world and out of my own body. I knew I had discovered a secret. It was so simple. I experienced an unknown flood of feelings. Never in my life had I had such a divine euphoria, such peace, such an encompassing grasp, and yet I could not put the discovered secret into words, or even into thoughts, but my body knew it. JTI,252,253. Felt a strong religious love.. FFW,149,150.

STOMACH UPSET
My stomach was upset. SRP,277.

EARS BUZZING
My ears were buzzing, SRP,278

DIZZINESS
I felt dizzy. SRP,278

CONTACT WITH STRONG PEOPLE/ALLIES OUR STOMACH GLOW BECOMES AGITATED AND WE USUALLY THROW UP
In case of contact with allies or strong people, the glow would become agitated, change colour or even fade altogether. In such instances the only thing one could do was to simply throw up. SRP,133.

FORGETTING YOUR EXPERIENCE IN THE SECOND ATTENTION
..once I was back in my normal awareness, I found it impossible to remember not only that I had entered into the second attention but that such a state existed at all. TAOD, 18 ..no one can remember anything that happens while being in a state of HA. (see sorcerers recollection) FFW,25

WHY DO WE FORGET EXPERIENCES IN HEIGHTENED AWARENESS WHEN WE ARE IN NORMAL AWARENESS?

WE FORGET THE EXPERIENCE BECAUSE YOU STOP USING THE EMANATIONS YOU WERE EMPHASIZING IN THE SECOND ATTENTION AND WITHOUT THAT EMPHASIS WHATEVER YOU EXPERIENCED VANISHES
One forgets experiences because the emanations that account for greater clarity cease to be empasized once warriors are out of HA... Without that emphasis whatever they experience or witness vanishes. FFW,131

WHERE ARE THE MEMORIES TRAPPED?

THEY ARE NOT TRAPPED IN YOUR MIND, THEY ARE TRAPPED IN THE OTHER AREAS OF YOUR TOTAL BEING
No, the memories are not trapped in the mind. The actions of seers are more complex than dividing a man into mind and body. You've forgotten what you've done, or what you've witnessed, because when you were performing what you've forgotten you were seeing. Everything forgotten had taken place in states in which my everyday awareness had been enhanced, intensified, a condition that meant that other areas of my total being were used... whatever you've forgotten is trapped in those areas of your total being.. to be using those areas is to see. FFW,70

MAYBE WE ARE PERCEIVING IN BOTH ATTENTIONS BUT CHOOSE ONLY ONE ATTENTION AND THEN UNDER DURESS THOSE MEMORIES FROM THE OTHER COME BACK AND WE CAN HAVE TWO DISTINCT MEMORIES OF ONE EVENT
Perhaps all of us are continually perceiving in both fashions (with the first and second attention) but choose to isolate one for recollection and discard the other, or perhaps we file it away.... under certain conditions of stress or acquiescence, the censored memory surfaces and we can then have two distinct memories of one event. SRP,240.

ITS DIFFICULT TO REMEMBER WHAT HAPPENED IN THE SECOND ATTENTION BECAUSE OF THE INFINITUDE OF POSITIONS THE ASSEMBLAGE POINT CAN ADOPT
the difficulty in remembering what takes place in HA is due to the infinitude of positions that the AP can adopt after being loosened from its normal setting. Facility in remembering everything that takes place in normal awareness, on the other hand, has to do with the fixity of the AP on one spot, the spot where it normally sets. FFW,203.
HOW DO YOU ACT IN THE SECOND ATTENTION?

YOU STILL ACT LIKE YOURSELF IN THE NAGUAL MEANING YOU STILL HAVE YOUR FLAWS BUT YOUR CAPACITY FOR PERCEIVING, UNDERSTANDING AND LEARNING IS GREATER
to be in left side awareness does not mean that one is immediately liberated from one's folly-it only means an extended capacity for perceiving, a greater facility to understand and learn, and above all, a greater ability to forget. EG,185

WHAT HAPPENS TO THE PHYSICAL BODY IN THE SECOND ATTENTION?

OUR WHOLE BODY GOES INTO THE OTHER WORLD AND BECOMES SECOND ATTENTION
The body is the first attention, the attention of the tonal. When it becomes the second attention, it simply goes into the other world. SRP,284...our whole being becomes second attention. SRP,285
The passage from one self to the other had no physicality. EG,305.

IT IS OUR PERCEPTION THAT IS LED INTO THE NAGUAL
(rather it is the perception that was led into the nagual). TOP,244.

WHAT WOULD SOMEONE SEE IF SOMEONE DISAPPEARED INTO THE NAGUAL?

THE PERSON WOULD PROBABLY WITNESS NOTHING, MAYBE SEE A BREEZE, A STRANGE LIGHT BECAUSE THEIR EXPLANATION IS LIMITED TO THE TONAL'S WORLD
What about someone who doesn't see?...he would witness nothing, just the trees being blown by a wild wind perhaps. We interpret any unknown expression of the nagual as something we know; in this case the nagual might be interpreted as a breeze shaking the leaves, or even as some strange light, perhaps a lightening bug of unusual size. If a man who doesn't see is pressed, he would say that he thought he saw something but could not remember what. This is only natural. TOP,187. The man would be talking sense. After all, his eyes would have judged nothing extraordinary; being the eyes of the tonal they would have to be limited to the tonals world and in that world there is nothing staggeringly new, nothing which the eyes cannot apprehend and the tonal cannot explain. TOP,188.

DISAPPEARING IN THE NAGUAL/THE NAGUAL TAKES CARE OF IT
(CC asks DJ if people can see me disappear into thin air.)..That is taken care of by the nagual. I don't know how. TOP,156..(CC asks if they are in danger of being seen by people)....No the nagual will keep everything suspended. TOP,176.

AN AVERAGE MAN WOULD LOOK AT SOMEONE EXPERIENCING THE NAGUAL AS SOMEONE WHO IS BECOMING DISASSOCIATED
In your case, I would say that an average man would think that you are disassociated, or you're beginning to become disassociated.

YOU WOULD LOOK LIKE YOU CAME FROM NOWHERE LIKE PIECES OF FOG CAUGHT IN A WEB
you came from nowhere..all of you were like fog..you were like pieces of fog caught in a web. when we poured water on you, you became solid again. SRP,280.

TO INTERACT IN LEFT SIDE AWARENESS EVERYONE MUST BE IN THAT STATE
interaction in the left-side awareness cannot take place unless all the participants share that state. EG,182.

Vrh

Prikaži postove “stare”:  Redanje  
Započni novu temu Odgovori  [ 2 post(ov)a ] 

Vremenska zona: UTC + 01:00

Trenutno korisnika/ca: / i 3 gostiju.