Naslov: Magicni pokreti sa seminara i popratni tekstovi
PostPostano: uto jan 04, 2011 5:20 pm 
Član foruma

http://home.scarlet.be/wim.degent/Notes/notes.html

Vrh

Naslov: Re: MAGICAL PASSES FROM SEMINARS AND WORKSHOPS
PostPostano: uto jan 04, 2011 6:47 pm 
Član foruma

Bila bi dobra ideja na primer da ovde kacimo sve propratne tekstove i sve sto je vezano za cleargreen.

Ovo je bas onako tema za buducnost hehe

Vrh

Naslov: Re: MAGICAL PASSES FROM SEMINARS AND WORKSHOPS
PostPostano: uto jan 04, 2011 7:49 pm 
Član foruma

a jos jedan predlog:
da se postaju i feedback od praktikanata sa svih mogucih sajtova

evo jednog koj mi je posebno dobar

First feedback:
"I recently read some literature about combatting anxiety disorders and came across a useful concept.
The author - Howard Liebgold - suggests imagining there is a voice inside you which, though once a guardian, has now become a tyrant. This voice is the boo voice... or the boo monster.
The boo monster sounds then like a synonym for the tonal part of us that has been hijacked by the flyer, which each of us carry within our heads.
Liebgold has come up with some general ascertations about the content of the boo monster's voice. he asserts that, amongst other things, the boo voice ALWAYS:
lies
exaggerates
catastrophizes
demeans
deprecates
and depresses
and he affirms that the boo voice is intent on scaring you (hence 'boo!').
In The Active Side of Infinity don Juan asserts that intent is best mobilized when it is focused on abstract goals such as freedom or sobriety. But the most specific example he gives Castaneda is that of "resolving the conflict of the two minds".
By 'two minds' he is of course referring to the flyer mind (the false mind), and the innate true mind.
Liebgold suggests an exercise for learning to recognise and expose the false mind (the boo monster).
The exercise is simplicity itself. When a thought comes along that fits any of the above categories, restate that thought with the prefix "the boo voice says..."
For example, the thought "I hate life" comes along. You restate it IMMEDIATELY as:
"the boo voice says, 'I hate life'".
In doing so you are learning to recognise the false mind for what it is, and at the same time detach yourself from it. (What Liebgold doesn't point out is that by recognising and exposing your false mind you are also unwittingly learning to recognise - what remains - as your true mind, and to associate with it more strongly.)
Try the exercise and you will, I think, be pleasantly surprised as to the nature of your true mind.
Resolving the conflict of the two minds must, by definition, end with the departure of the false mind (since the innate mind has nowhere else to go). don Juan often asserts that this process takes years to accomplish, and that sometimes the departure of the false mind can result in the death of the warrior. Once you have tried this exercise for a little while I think you will corroborate for yourselves (if you haven't already), that the true mind is up for this task and knows beyond a shadow of a doubt that it is equal to it. In fact, for the true mind, whether the departure of the false mind results in freedom or death is of absolutely no concern. What matters alone is undertaking the most engaging, exquisite task that is available to it at this juncture of its journey: "resolving the conflict of the two minds".
The boo monster's ONLY weapon against us is its voice. Learn to recognise your enemy and disarm it, and you are well on your way to defeating it.
Resolving the conflict of the two minds sounds analagous to other descriptions that don Juan talks about such as 'losing the human form'; and to the process he relates in which the tonal of the warrior is preserved but its crown is removed and it is dethroned, so that it may return once again to its natural state: that of being a guardian (protector), rather than a prison guard.
The moon is full, and the energy is high; no doubt this clarity will fade so I was drawn to share it with you now.
(Liebgold also asserts that "85% of anything read or heard once will be forgotten".... so re-read several times anything you think is important!)"
Baz

Vrh

Naslov: Re: Magicni pokreti sa seminara i popratni tekstovi
PostPostano: čet jan 06, 2011 2:39 pm 

Evo citat iz nekog razgovora sa Castanedom, lijepo i slikovito objašnjava kako treba sa svojom i tuđom energijom:

Preveden isječak iz teksta na: http://www.cleargreen.com/english/works ... mexico.cfm

Energija i raspolaganje energijom

"Način kako rukujemo energijom u tim pokretima odražava način na koji rukujemo energijom u našim životima,"
kazao je Carlos Castaneda. "Ako smo ukočeni, i ne možemo se pokrenuti, promjeniti smjer, onda je vjerojatno da je naša energija također zablokirana."

On je rekao da nam je potrebno da prepoznamo vrijednost naše energije, da njome mudro upravljamo i njegujemo, podržavamo njen prirodni tijek.
"To uključuje", rekao je on, da zastanemo u vremenu, "postanemo svjesni kako raspolažemo novcem ..."

Raul je osjetio stezanje u grlu i stegnuo šake, Linda se istakla s ponosom.

Okrečući ručni zglob, Carlos Castaneda je nastavio, "Nije li zanimljivo da je riječ 'vrijedi' izvorno jedan glagol vezan uz latinsku riječ za "skretanje".
Funkcionalni sistemi su okretni, pokretni, fluidni, u opticaju, u mogućnosti održavati toka, kao što sokovi teku drvećem, krv u žilama, zrak u pluća, tlo se okreće sa zemljom. "
"To je ista priroda energije kao i energija koja teće svemirom...
Kao fizičari kažu: 'Energija se može stvoriti ni uništiti;' ona se transformira, ona mijenja domačina, ona se preobražava.

Don Juan mi je rekao da je novac oblik energije, sredstvo razmjene između formi, pragmatičan izraz univerzalne valute.

Carlos Castaneda je sve poveo učiniti još jedan pokret, u kojem jedan partner zavrti drugog, a zatim se svi zavrte u redu.
Raul i Linda su zapeli s tim pokretom.

"Da bi bili svjesni kako ćete koristiti vaše energije - i vaše resurse - i kako da energija bude na raspolaganju, vitalna, prilagodljiva - da teče, morate biti vođa."

Carlos Castaneda dalje kaže: "Maloljetnik ili nedorastao čovjek vidi vođu kao osobu koja govori drugima što da rade - no naprotiv,
vođa je spreman učiniti i vidjeti široki okret od 360 stupnjeva i igrati sve dijelove, kako bi prošao kroz atualni tijek događaja i sam vidio ono što daje i prima,
i da učini radosnu i obostrano korisnu transakciju energije."

On je tada poveo studente na praksi da urade još jedan pokret moći, u kojem partneri poklope ruke jedni drugima...

"Trebali biste biti svjesni trenutnog toka energije između vas", rekao je on. "Možda je jedan od vas je preprazan - prepun - ili previše napet - blokirajući protok.
Vidite da li se možete izjednačiti sa drugime, negdje u prosjeku energije!"

Linda i Raul su odradili pokret.

"Ako je jedan od vas preprazan," Carlos Castaneda nastavi ", onda je moguć kolaps toka zbog toga,
ili se desi da se ljudi sakriju iza uvjerenja da je upravljanje valutom preteško, ili ovaj put nije bilo sreće,
ili "To je vrlo lako za njega ili nju ili njih, ali ne i za mene ", ili " ja ne moram paziti na novac, on uvijek dođe do mene nekako ...
' I to je način kako neki rukuju energijom, kao i - nepoštivanje rokova, ne obavljanje stvari, i ispuštanje energije i mogućnosti da iskliznu kroz njegove ili njezine ruke. "

Raul je pocrvenio, Linda je isijavala.

"Naravno, ovakva neodređenost je jedan način pogrešnog rukovanja novcem - ili energijom,"
Carlos Castaneda dalje kaže: "Drugi način je da budete previše zgrčeni, napeti, jadni i moralni (pravednički),
škrti, sitničavi oko iznosa, ili da uvaljujute krivnju drugima zajedno s malim iznosima posuđenog novca, vjerujući,
"Ovo kako ja radim je ispravno, Ja sam bolji nego oni,"
I ovdje su energetske mogućnosti propuštene, jer ne pristaju u nećiji već izgrađeni i nepromjenjiv stav."

Lindina ramena su se naglo spustila prema naprijed. Raul je to doživio sa olakšanjem.

"Da bi slijediti tijek energije," Carlos Castaneda dalje kaže ", moramo pronaći ravnotežu između vlastite energije i energije drugih:
tako da smo oboje pažljivi i velikodušni sa našim resursima,
svjesni onog što zaradimo, potrošimo i uštedimo, radeći naš dio, vjerujući u Duha kao vodiča za nas. "
"Da bi stvarno bili u tom stanju, većina vas mora učiniti neki domaći zadatak:
Mi moramo razmisliti o tome 'Tko nas je naučio da raspolažemo novcem?' Raul, koji te je podučavao? "
"Nitko me nije podučavao!" Raul je promrmljao.
"Ja se samo sjećam kako je moj otac s novcem bio neoprezan, a moja majka je s novcem bila nestrpljiva,
ona je htjela da otac zarađuje više, a on je bio sretan samo vodeći njegov muzički dućan i plačajući račune, samo kad je uspio prodati nešto više robe."

"A što je s tobom, Linda?"

"Pa, moj otac zarađivao mnogo, ali je trošio većinu novca na sebe. Moja majka je čak morala moliti od njega novac za namirnice.
Tako sam odlučila biti neovisna o bilo kome drugome u vezi novca; radila sam poslove poslije škole i za praznike zaradim svoj dohodak. "

"Pa, bili ste u pravu o tome da naučite kako rukovati novcem, inače bi bili zauvijek na milost i nemilost drugima, nošeni vjetrovima njihovih čudi.
Ipak, budite oprezni da drugi ne budu pod vašom milošću. Istina, Linda? "

"Istina. Nikad nisam mislila o tome na taj način ... Kako mogu promjeniti to?"

"Počnite iz početka", rekao je Carlos Castaneda. "Napravite listu - uzmite inventar - pogledajte tko vas je naučio rukovati novcem, koga imitirate,
koga svijesno ili nesvjesno slavite kao jakog, ili ga osuđujete kao slabog."

Svatko je u studiju potom nastavio trenirati magične pokrete.
Nakon nekog vremena, Linda i Raul su mogli brzo okretati jedni druge i biti okretani malo više graciozno,
a kad su bili prislonjenih ruku, ovaj put njihovo je njihovo držanje bilo više uravnoteženo.

"Ovaj oblik može dati poticaj svjesnosti kako ste rukovali vašim energijama, može vam dati okus radosti i elegancije puta znanja,"
Carlos Castaneda je rekao, "da budete biće koje nije niti nepažljivo, a ni sputano od straha - koje se vezuje za neograničenost,
koje kaže hvala Duhu, a slijedi svoj tok i u najmanjim interakcijama ".

"¿QUE te cuesta, Raul? ¿QUE te cuesta, Linda?" on je šapnuo.
"Koliko vas košta da napravite ukupan pregled, pravo računovodstvo vašeg života, i vaše energije?"

Vrh

PostPostano: čet jan 13, 2011 2:53 pm 
Član foruma

Mexico City - January 1996 (2)

To: The Ixtlan Mailing List
Date: Thu, 04 Apr 1996 19:55:54 -0600 (CST)

[Translator's warning: the translation is done by one to whom Spanish is a second language. some of the English version is bound to be incorrect.]

JGarcia

Hi, this are my notes of the Tensegrity Seminar in Mexico City 26-28, January 1996.

CC spoke spanish and is easier for me in this language, maybe some of you speak the language, and would like to read it...

Estas son mis notas del Seminario de Carlos Castaneda en la Ciudad de Mexico, es solo el viernes... el sabado y domingo esta en otro Email. Solo escribi lo mas importante para mi... trate de no cambiar las palabras que usaba CC.... nos vemos

These are my notes of the Carlos Castaneda Seminar in Mexico City, Friday only . . . Saturday and Sunday are in another e-mail. I wrote down only what was most important for me . . . I tried not to change the words CC used . . . we'll see.

VIERNES 26 DE ENERO DE 1996. 7:00PM - 10:30PM

FRIDAY, JANUARY 26, 1996.

CC dice que un escritor, Mesmerm (aproximacion), ya habia hablado sobre parar el juicio, sobre que nos habiamos equivocado.

CC says that a writer, Mesmerm (or something like that) [actually Friedrich Anton Mesmer, Austrian physician and early experimenter with human energy fields and hypnotic cures: as in "to be mesmerized"] had already spoken to the issue of halting our judgement [judgementalness] which is a mistake that we made.

Todos quieren estar en las candilejas solo yo, yo, yo! La humanidad entera yo, yo, yo!

Everyone wants to be in the footlights. Only me, me, me! All humanity is me, me, me!

DJ le dijo entre mas chaparro mas egomaniatico! DJ le agradecia mucho a CC porque decia: "el mero hecho de verte llegar me dan ganas de vomitar! Cada vez que vienes me renovo!"

DJ told him the shorter the man, the more egomaniacal they are! DJ valued Carlos a great deal, as he said: "the very fact of seeing you arrive makes me want to vomit! Every time you visit I renew [or remodel, renovate] myself!"

CC admiraba mucho a un maestro de la facultad que hablaba muy bonito a este maestro le cuestionaban sobre algo y se quedaba varios minutos en silencio moviendo la boca, como masticando, pensando, hasta que empezaba una larga perorata, que los dejaba anonadados... DJ le decia: quieres ser como tu maestro? observalo! CC se dio cuenta que era un genio de 8 a 3pm... despues no era nada!!! era todo lo que hacia! Todo lo que el descubre y hace no tiene influencia en su vida como es posible!!! Para un brujo eso es inaudito!!!

CC greatly admired a professor at the university who spoke beautifully. Someone would ask a question and he would keep silent for several minutes, moving his mouth as if chewing, thinking, until he would begin a long oration that left them dazzled [overwhelmed]. DJ said: you want to be like your professor? Look closely! CC realized that the man was a genius from 8 to 3 pm . . . after that, he was nothing!!! It was all he did! Nothing he learned or did had any influence in his life. How is it possible!!! For a sorcerer, this is outrageous [unheard-of].

CC habla sobre las 3 chacmools que ya no son chacmools: Las 3 luchan contra su ego! quisieron ser jefas cada una y se fueron a donde se fue padilla!

CC speaks of the 3 Chacmools that are no longer the Chacmools: All three are fighting the ego! They all wanted to be chiefs, and they wound up going where Padilla [folk saying] went!

DJ: No se puede insistir! las cosas si quieren salir, salen.... si se insiste, no! Habla del New Age.... eso es de Old Age... son egomaniacos...

DJ: You cannot insist! [demand? push yourself forward?] Things that want to come out, will come out . . . if pushed, no! They speak of the New Age . . . This is the Old Age . . . They are egomaniacs.

DJ le decia a CC que tenia un clavo que necesitaba sacarselo... CC muchas veces le dijo a DJ: Don Juan, saqueme el clavo.... DJ le contestaba: No, no, hoy no. :-)

DJ told CC that he had a nail [peg, plug, pin?] that needed to come out. CC said many times: Don Juan, take the nail out for me . . . DJ answered: No, no, not today.

Don Juan me decia: "No hubo pasion, tu mama ni supo lo que le paso, nada! Observate, observate, observate, no te estas quieto." (CC con temblorina)

Don Juan told me: "There was no passion, your mom did not even know what happened to her. Nothing! Look, look, look, you can't even hold still. (CC had the shakes)

La mayoria de nosotros somos iguales por eso no podemos brincar bien y perdemos energia en cosas que no........

Most of us are the same, and that is why we cannot make the leap and we lose energy in things that don't [or that aren't] . . .

CC: Mi origen fue una cojida aburrida, don Juan me decia si no te gusta puedes decirte CA, ademas me llamo Carlos Aranha.

CC: My origin was a bored fuck, don Juan told me that if I did not like that, I could say CA [cojida aburrida], since my name was _Carlos _Aranha.

Don Juan no queria fotos, ni publicidad para sus discipulos, porque no tenian energia, se iban a agotar.

Don Juan wanted no photos, nor any publicity for his disciples, because they did not have energy, and that would wear them out [exhaust them].

Por que tensigridad?

Why Tensegrity?

Un estudiante de DJ se fue (Carol Tiggs) En el cosmos total hay otro medio, el mar de la consciencia, ella estuvo ida por 10 anhos. Ella regreso! Una vez que estaba dando un seminario en Los Angeles, al fondo del salon vi un resplandor ambarino, muy diferente a los de las demas personas, al ver vi a Carol Tiggs, esta muy joven! algunos de ustedes la han visto y esta muy jovencita....

One student of DJ went away (Carol Tiggs) In the total universe there is another medium, the sea of awareness, she was gone for ten years. She came back! I was giving a lecture in Los Angeles, and at the back of the room I saw an amber radiance, very different from the other people, and when I looked, I saw Carol Tiggs, very young! Some of you have seen her and she is very young.

Disciplina para un brujo es un proposito, su proposito es la libertad, para llegar se pulen

Discipline for a sorcerer is a proposition [a goal] whose purpose is freedom; to get there requires polish.

Somos conjuntos de campos energeticos, un conglomerado Algo nos mantiene en orden.

We are a combination of energy fields, a conglomerate. Something keeps us together [maintains our order].

DJ decia: "No se puede dominar esta fuerza (idiotas!), se puede acceder. Fue el error de los brujos antiguos."

DJ said: "You cannot master [dominate] this force (idiots!), but it can be used [agreed with?]. That was the error of the ancient sorcerers."

Si podemos tener acceso al Mexico aquel... que nos detiene? que hacemos? .... nos emborrachamos, nos drogramos y eso es amor por si mismos? egomaniaticos!!! uno no les puede ver... porque se enojan!

If we could have access to that Mexico . . . what could hold us back? What do we do? . . . we get drunk, take drugs; this is loving oneself? Egomaniacs!!! One cannot even look at them . . . they will get mad!

DJ le preguntaba: "Cual es la contribucion de tu hombre al sistema de pensamiento?! que dijo tu abuelo? que te dijo tu padre? que dices tu? ... " pucha! que cosa bruta! que quieres de la vida? CC contesta: No se! (despues de mucho pensar) quiero amor ( CC cuenta que se estuvieron riendo de el por mucho tiempo... cada vez que lo veian venir decian: ahi viene el que anda buscando amor!)

DJ asked: What is your man's contribution to thought? What did your grandfather say? What did your father tell you? What do you say? "pucha!" What a tough one! [or, What stupidity!] What do you want from life? CC answers: I don't know! (after much thought) I want love. (CC says they laughed at him for a long time . . . every time they saw him coming, they said: here comes the one who goes around looking for love!

CC: yo muchas veces le preguntaba a DJ sobre algo que no tenia explicacion y el me cantaba ... "preguntale a las estrellas que por las noches me ven llorar...."

CC: I often asked DJ about things that had no explanation, and he would sing to me: "ask the stars which by night see me crying . . ."

DJ: "Como un mortal, tengo que encontrar todo lo que pueda!"

DJ: "As a mortal, I have to encounter [meet with] everything I can!"

DJ: "Yo no estoy obligado a honrar acuerdos en los que yo no participe"

DJ: "yo no participe en el acuerdo de ser viejo, mirate tu! mirame!"

DJ: "I am not obligated to honor agreements in which I did not participate."

DJ: "I did not participate in the agreement to be old. Look at yourself! Look at me!"

DJ me decia, hablas en renglones sintaxicos "es que nadie me comprende"

DJ told me, you talk in syntaxical grooves [lines?] . . "it+s that nobody understands me."

DJ: deja todo lo que le incumbe al mundo cotidiano, te estas matando por comportarte como normal, eso lo haces con el dedo chiquito. La lucha esta en el horizonte!!!

DJ: Leave everything that ties you to the everyday world, you are killing yourself trying to act normal, you can do that with your little finger. The fight is at the horizon!!! [or, _on the horizon]

DJ: deja de ser el macho latino...

DJ: stop being a Latin macho . . .

yo decia yo quiero acabar con la hegemonia gringa, el problema esta en que los paises como los estados unidos nos tienen... (larga rollo sobre arreglar el mundo) DJ se me quedaba viendo y me decia: por que no dejas de fumar? :-)

I said I would like to end the hegemony of the gringos, that the problem was that countries like the United States have us . . . (long thread about fixing the world) DJ kept looking at me and said: why don't you quit smoking?

CC habla de como DJ lo "ayudo" a dejar de fumar: DJ una vez le dijo que iban a hacer un viaje que duraria varios dias, asi que le dijo que se preparara y llevara unas 20 cajas de cigarros y las envolviera muy bien porque habian muchos coyotes que se la podian robar o mordisquear. CC las forro muy bien, hasta les puso una puertecita donde solo cupiera su mano, y poderla cerrar. Cuando andaban en la sierra de Chihuahua, un dia CC se levanto y vio que habia desaparecido su paquete especial donde guardaba sus cigarros, DJ lo ayudo a buscarla y encontraron huellas de coyotes, los cuales probablemente se la habian llevado, pasaron muchas horas buscandola, pero no pudieron encontrarla. Despues DJ le dice que se habian perdido con tantas vueltas y que no sabia como regresarse, CC se enojo mucho con DJ diciendole muchas tonterias, reganhandolo porque como era posible que se hubieran perdido asi, el tan conocedor de toda la sierra.... y se sento enojado esperando que DJ le pidiera perdon... hasta que se dio cuenta de que nunca lo iba a hacer, se pusieron a caminar porque CC pensaba que facilmente encontrarian un pueblo o ciudad en cualquier direccion que caminaran, caminaron mucho, pasaron 2 barrancos y nada... hasta que CC se dio por vencido, pensaba que se iba a morir, estaba seguro de que no se iban a salvar. Comentaba con DJ que ya no tenian salvacion, es cuando

DJ le pregunta: ya no te importa nada mas que salvarte?

CC contesta que si

DJ: y que paso con los cigarros?

CC: no, los cigarros ya no me importan, todo lo que me importa es salvarnos!!!

Entonces DJ le dice "vamonos", caminan y se da cuenta que la carretera esta a unos 20 metros de donde estaban, atrasito de una lomita!

CC talks of how DJ "helped" him quit smoking. One time DJ told him they were going on a trip that would last several days, so he should prepare and carry about 20 packs of cigarettes, and he should wrap them really well because coyotes could steal them or gnaw on them. CC enveloped them carefully, to the point of making a little opening just big enough for his hand, which could be closed. As they hiked around the Chihuahuan Sierra, one morning CC got up and saw that his special cigarette bundle had disappeared. DJ helped him look around and they found some coyote tracks, said animals presumed to have carried them off. They spent many hours hunting, but couldn't find them. Then DJ said he had gotten lost making so many circles and he didn't know how to get back. CC got mad and said a bunch of nonsense [stupid things], scolding him, asking him how it was possible that he, the one who knows everything about the mountains, could get lost . . . and he sat down in anger waiting for DJ to ask his pardon [beg for forgiveness]. Until he realized DJ wasn't ever going to do that, then they started out walking because CC thought they would easily find a village or town whichever direction they walked. They went far, past 2 ravines, and . . . nothing. Until CC gave up and thought they were going to die, he was sure they were not going to survive. He commented to DJ that there was no hope anymore, and DJ asked him: you mean the only thing that matters is surviving?

CC answered yes.

DJ: and what happened to the cigarettes?

DD: no, the cigarettes don't matter, the only thing that counts is to save ourselves.

Then DJ said, "Let's go," and they walked behind a little hill and there was a road, 20 meters from where they were.

Al volver Carol Tiggs rompe varios canones, ya no es el mundo de DJ el no nos encaro, lo unico que le importaba era continuar su linaje, DJ no era un maestro, un= dia me doy cuenta que no soy como el. Yo estoy aqui para cerrar y apagar su linaje, pero debe ser con elegancia! Los pases magicos son una fuerza aglutinante. Estos ejercicios son super secretos para los brujos, pero no para CC y las 3!

By returning, Carol Tiggs broke several rules, and now it is no longer the world of DJ he did not aim us for [no longer the world DJ pointed us to?] the only thing important to him was to continue his lineage, DJ was not a teacher, one day I realized I am not like him. I am here to close and switch off his lineage, but to do it with elegance! The magic passes are an agglutinating force. These exercises are super-secrets for the sorcerers, but not for CC and the 3!

Van a hacer los pases magicos genericos, si se puede llegar a ese conglomerado en conjunto todos nosotros! el no supo de la masa de su hombre. Nosotros vamos a terminar su linaje con una explosion!!

You are going to do generic magical passes, to see if it's possible for all of us to arrive at that comglomerate together! He didn't know about the mass of his people We are going to end his lineage with an explosion!

Solo el hombre europeo, sabe pensar ... NO! Pensar es un salto mortal a lo inaudito! Sin drogas, alcohol.......

Only European man knows how to think ... NO! To think is to take a mortal [or conclusive] leap into the inconceivable [the unheard of]. Without drugs, alcohol.......

Somos una manga de borrachos!! a eso nos han reducido!!! Esta vida es una cosa aburridisima! El mundo cotidiano nos embrujo!! En Washington la casa blanca es el intento total de nuestra civilizacion... Una persona ve en la casa blanca todo nuestra civilizacion, para un brujo no hay nada... La Casa Blanca existe en el intento de toda la masa.

We are a waterspout [stream] of drunks!! That's what we have been reduced to!!! This life is such a bore!!! The everyday world has bewitched us!! In Washington, the White House is the sum total of the intent of our civilization. A person sees in the White House the epitome of our civilization; for a sorcerer, there is nothing. The White House exists in the intent of the entire mass.

Llamar al intento... es una fuerza que existe y esta conciente de si misma. La idea de Don Juan es que cuando menos hay que estar concientes en lo que hacemos!

Call intent . . . it is a force that exists and is aware [self-aware?] Don Juan's idea was that at the very least we have to be aware of what we do!

(alguien pregunta sobre el ensuenho) Primero quitar el yo personal, el ensuenho no se va a poder hasta que se quite el yo personal. Ensonhar es mirar en la eternidad como microbios que somos.

(someone asks about dreaming) First, get rid of the personal "I." Dreaming is not possible until the personal self is cleared away. To dream is to look into eternity like the microbes we are.

CC dice que nosotros no podemos ensonhar porque no tenemos poder. Lo que tenemos son solo viajes egomaniaticos...

CC: Uno ensuenha cuando no hay nada adentro, no deseos, enojos, ni siquiera felicidad. Es un estado supremo. El ensuenho te catapultea, es un estado trampolin, de interrupcion del sistema interpretativo.

CC says that _we_ are not able to dream because we do not have power. All we have are egomaniacal voyages.

CC: One dreams when there is nothing inside, no desire, anger, not even happiness. It is a supreme state. Dreaming will catapult you, it is a springboard, an interruption of the interpretive system.

Nosotros 4 no podemos irnos sin dejarselos (los ejercicios). La gente que practica tensigridad se ve lindisima, mas delgada, mas viva, con brillo en los ojos.

We 4 cannot go without leaving these for you (the exercises). The people who practice Tensegrity look beautiful, more slender, more alive, with a shine in the eyes.

Una mujer le dice a CC que las 3 (Tiggs, Abelar y Donner) se ven como amas de casa popof, y el le pregunta que como le gustaria que se vieran?... ella contesta: como yo!

A woman says to CC that the 3 (Tiggs, Abelar and Donner) look like "popof" housewives [Popov--Russian author?], and he asked her what would you like them to look like? . . . She answers: like me!

Now, on with the lecture . . .

- ( platicando sobre los problemas con personas de la vida diaria) DJ le decia: No andes peleando con esos senhores, halagalos!! Diles cosas inauditas.... como por ejemplo... Tu eres casi una deidad! CC una vez se lo dijo a un jefe suyo y ... se lo trago! Uno no debe escatimar esfuerzos, Adulalos!! Por que andar con enojos? la batalla esta en el horizonte. Si esta es la unica vida que tengo, por que desperdiciarla?

- (talking about problems with people in the daily world) DJ tells him: Don't go around quarreling with these people, fawn on them [cajole them]!! Tell them outrageous things . . . like for example . . . You are almost a god! CC said that once to a superior of his . . . and the guy swallowed it! One shouldn't scrimp on the effort, flatter them!! Why go around angry? The battle is on the horizon. If this is the only life I have, why waste it?

La lucha es arida! Si tuviera que escoger, escogeria este camino otra vez!

The fight is arid! [dry? solitary? --slang I don't know?] If I had to choose, I would choose this road all over again!

- (hablando de preocuparse por tonterias) Yo siempre decia hace mucho frio, mucho calor, mucho viento....

- (talking of worrying about nonsense) I always said it's cold, it's hot, very windy . . .

Nosotros no podemos acritar a nadie, somos seres insulares, tenemos linderos... No podemos quitar ni dar energia.

We cannot (acritar) anybody, we are insular beings, we have boundaries. We cannot take or give away energy.

Nosotros tenemos 3 centros energeticos:
1. Pancreas e higado
2. Vaso
3. Rinhones (adrenales)
Las mujeres tienen un cuarto:
4. Vientre --- solo mujeres We have 3 centers of energy:
1. Pancreas and liver
2. Gall bladder ? Spleen? [vaso = drinking glass]
3. Kidneys (adrenals)
Women have a fourt:
4. Womb --- only women

Alguien de los presentes pregunto que si que pasaba con las que les habian extirpado el utero, CC dice: "entonces tienen lo que se le llama un utero fantasma!" :-))

Someone present asked what happens to those who have had the uterus removed, CC says: "then they have what is called a phantom uterus!"

CC: La energia sexual sirve para reproduccion o para evolucion... o... para las 2 cosas!!

CC: Sexual energy serves for reproduction or for evolution . . . or... for both!!

CC dice que estamos a punto de extinguirnos por nuestro bajo nivel de esperma, el hombre se extingue y nosotros seguimos con nuestras p......

Un gran fisico le dijo una vez: Sus libros me distrajeron un tiempo de joven... no me puede probar lo que hace... CC le contesta que el tampoco le puede probar sus teorias de fisica, porque para entender las teorias sobre la gravedad hay que estudiar mucho, por ejemplo, necesita llevar fisica 1, 2, 3, 4....

A famous scientist once said to him: Your books entertained me for a while when I was young . . . you can't prove to me what you do . . . CC answered that neither could he prove his theories of physics, for to understand theories of gravity one would have to study a lot, taking, for example, physics 1, 2, 3, 4 . . .

CC: Nosotros hemos aprendido a esperar, a amarrarnos nuestros zapatos, a hacer popo en el banho.......

CC: We have learned to wait, to tie our shoes, to doo-doo in the bathroom . . .

Nadie ni un loco, jamas!! se hace caca en el lobby de un hotel... hasta eso llega! ( hasta eso llega lo que hemos aprendido)

No one, not even a crazy, never!! makes caca in the lobby of a hotel . . . It comes to this! (this is what our learning comes down to)

.... el orden social viene de algo indiscutible! no tiene nada que ver con mano a juana

.... the social order comes from something undeniable! It has nothing to do with [masturbation].

CC tuvo un anho en que se le permitio visitar otras filosofias, para ver que similitudes existian... una vez visito a un guru, lo bendijo y le echa con un simbolo falico un liquido... todo lo que contenia el simbolo... le pregunto a uno de los ayudantes del guru que si que era, le dijo que era pipi!! porque dicen que todo lo que sale de su cuerpo es sagrado... y se jactan de no ser egomaniacos!

CC had a year during which he was able to visit other philosophies, to see what similarities existed . . . one time he visited a guru, who blessed him by sprinkling him with a liquid from a phallic symbol . . . everything was contained in the symbol [?] he asked one of the helpers of the guru what it was, and he told him it was pee-pee!! because they say everything that leaves his body is sacred . . . and they brag about not being egomaniacs!

- (Hablando de la gente en general) .... y que hacemos nosotros, unos golfos, huevones... Lo que dice Don Juan requiere una cordura excesiva!

- (speaking about people in general) . . . and what do we do, ragamuffins, couch potatoes [fat testes]. . . What don Juan says would take incredible wisdom! [?]

Por que no ser como tu maestro de 8 a 3pm, pero despues se un ser magico!!! ( CC habla de que nosotros en la vida normal que llevamos, bien podemos practicar lo que el ensenha, sin tener que ir a la sierra, ni al desierto, ni hacer esas cosas extranhas...)

Why not be like your teacher from 8 to 3pm, but afterward be a magical being!!! (CC is saying that in our normal lives, we can practice what he is showing us, without having to go to the mountains, nor the desert, nor do strange things . . .)

La tensegridad es parte del acervo de los brujos antiquisimos... Tensegrity is part of the hoard (assets) of the very ancient sorcerers . . .

DJ en 1973 se extinguio, se transformo en luz, la serpiente emplumada, DJ y sus companheros dieron una vuelta, ufa!!! que belleza!!! ( cuando pasa eso) La tierra te dice vete, te corta la raiz y deja flotar!

DJ came to an end in 1973, transformed into light, the plumed serpent, DJ and his companions gave a loop . . . Ufa!!! What beauty!!! (when this happens) Earth says go, the root is cut, and you float free!

Ahora no hay nada, no hay disciplina. Se necesita disciplina y cojones de acero!

Right now you have nothing, no discipline. You need discipline and balls of steel!

* Empieza sesion de preguntas y respuestas: pregunta- Estan relacionados los ovnis con brujeria de DJ? aliados?

CC: eso si que no se... NO!! dejate de ovnis...

* Question and answer session begins: Question: Are UFO's related to the sorcery of DJ? the Allies?

CC: That I wouldn't know... NO!! forget the UFO's...

CC dice "yo no puedo con los secretos." Explosion es tocarte a vos que belleza! No te enojes si te dan palos, ni tampoco se te suba si te alaban Ellas (Chacmools) se cayeron, pero ya se pararon y no pueden esconder eso porque todo fallaria!

CC says "I have no secrets." The explosion is [to touch yourself?] What beauty! Don't get mad if I whack you, or swell up if I praise you They (the Chacmools) fell, but now it is stopped, and it can't be hidden because everything would break down.

CC: los pases tratan de juntar la energia periferica y jalarla

CC: the passes try to gather periferal energy and move it [guide it, or pull it]

(CC dice que ha tratado desde hace mucho de que mas gente conosca lo que hace, ha dado muchos seminarios sin cobrar nada, ha invitado a la prensa y hasta una vez le propusieron hacer una pelicula, pero al final los productores pensaron que no iba a funcionar)

CC: hemos invitado a cantidad de periodicos, vienen una vez y ya! no vuelven a venir..

(CC cuenta que un representante de la television en tono paternal le dice: Carlitos.... si lo que dices fuera cierto, nosotros ya lo sabriamos...)

(CC says that he done his best for a long time to see that more people learn about what he is doing, he gave many seminars at no charge, invited the press, and one time they proposed a movie, but then the producers decided it wouldn't work)

CC: we have invited a bunch of reporters, they come once and then! they don't come back. . .

(CC tells of a television representative who said to him in a paternal tone: Little Carlos . . . if what you say were true, we would already know it...)

(CC habla de que todos tenemos una historia) mi historia: soy enano, soy morenito, soy huerfanito

CC: alguien llega y siente lastima por mi y me dice: eres huerfanito?

CC: siiiiii (quejido) :-)

DJ le decia que el era Juan Alonso... entre mas viejo mas sonzo!

(CC talks about how all of us have a story [a history]) My story: I am a dwarf, I am brown-skinned, I'm an orphan

CC: Someone comes along and feels sorry for me and says: are you an orphan? CC: yeessssssss (whining) :-)

DJ said he was Juan Alonso ... the older he got, the more inane!

(habla sobre el miedo a hacer cosas)

(talk about fear of doing things)

El escritor que no escribe porque solo escribe una carta... The writer who doesn't write because he only writes one [a?] letter . . .

- (pregunta: Como se puede parar el dialogo interno?) CC: a patadas! decir NO!

- (question: How can we stop the internal dialog?) CC: Stamp it out [Kick it]! Say NO!

- (pregunta: Podemos vivir esto en la vida cotidiana?) CC: por supuesto

- (question: Can we live this out in the everyday world?) CC: of course

- (alguien pregunto algo sobre mezcalito) CC: toma esos libros de Carlos Castaneda y quemalos! ponte a hacer los ejercicios...

- (someone asks something about Mescalito) CC: take those books by Carlos Castaneda and burn them! Put yourself to work on the passes . . .

- (pregunta: No importa la contaminacion de la Cd. de Mexico?) CC: no importa para nada...

- (question: What about the contamination in the air of Mexico City?) CC: It's of no importance whatsoever . . .

CC: dice que tiene otro tenor que se llama el guerrero en fuga, es el unico modo en que no duelen los dardos!

CC: says he has a different mood called the warrior in flight [escaping, running away]; it's the only way (mode) in which the darts [cutting remarks] don't hurt!

Estas son mis notas del Seminario de Carlos Castaneda en la Ciudad de Mexico, es solo sabado y domingo .... el viernes esta en un Email anterior. Solo escribi lo mas importante para mi... trate de no cambiar las palabras que usaba CC.... algun comentario? con confianza... ya saben mi Email... me gustaria conocer gente cerca de Sonora, Mexico! ahi vivo! nos vemos...

SABADO 27 DE ENERO DE 1996 9:00 AM -

CC: Ser joven cuando uno es joven es chiste, pero ser joven cuando se es viejo...

SATURDAY JANUARY 27, 1996 9:00 AM -

CC: To be youthful when one is young is a joke, but to be youthful when one is old . . .

A CC le dice su amiga, te leo lo que te escribieron, no, no, no porque mi ego puede subir con lo que escriban.... le rogo muchas veces hasta que lo convencio... la carta decia: felicidades en tu 75 aniversario!

A female friend said to CC, I will read you what they wrote. No, no, no, because my ego might swell up from what they write . . . She pled with him until he gave in . . . the letter said: congratulations on your 75th anniversary!

Fluidez, no enojos, prepotencia no tan intensas, hasta llegar a un lugar de simpatia.

Fluidity, not anger, potential held back [not intense], until arriving at a place of affection.

DJ no esta de acuerdo a honrar acuerdos en los que no participo!

DJ does not consent to honor agreements in which he did not participate!

Los brujos no tienen secretos ni pueden guardar secretos!

Sorcerers have no secrets nor can they guard secrets!

SABADO 27 DE ENERO DE 1996 - NOCHE

Preguntas y respuestas:

SATURDAY JANUARY 27, 1996 - NIGHT

Questions and answers:

CC: los brujos aman pero no son inversionistas! (alguien pregunta que si es amor incondicional o....) No es amor incondicional, los brujos hacen un regalo, es el placer de poder experimentar un afecto total, ellos no quieren que los quieran para que....

CC: Sorcerers love, but are not investors! (someone asks if the love is unconditional or . . . ) It is not unconditional love, sorcerers make a gift, it is a pleasure to be able to experience total affection, they don't love in order to . . . [or so that . . .]

Los brujos sienten un afecto tan intenso... que si quitas un pedacito, se desvanece....

Sorcerers feel an affection so intense . . . If a tiny bit were taken away, [to swoon, to disappear, to evanesce--which?]

El punto de encaje es el mismo para toda la humanidad! El punto de encaje se encuentra a la altura de nuestro homoplato izquierdo, y a un brazo de distancia directamente hacia atras. El punto de encaje al moverse percive otros mundos. Hay muchos mundos inclusivos, los brujos antiguos contaron 600 posiciones.

The assemblage point is found at the height of our left shoulderblade [?], at an arm's length straight back. When the assemblage point moves, other worlds are perceived. There are many complete worlds, the ancient sorcerers counted 600 positions.

No todos los puntos a donde se desplaza el punto de encaje es un mundo inclusivo. ( estas posiciones estan sobre la superficie del huevo luminoso)

Not all positions to which the assemblage point can be displaced engage a total world. (these positions are on the outside surface of the luminous egg)

El arte de acechar es forzar al punto de encaje a que se mantenga en la misma posicion.

The art of stalking is to force the assemblage point to stay in the same position.

Si el punto de encaje se posiciona fuera del huevo, se encuentran mundos que se salen del carril no humano!

If the assemblage point moves outside the egg, worlds outside the human groove [track] are encountered!

Alguien o algo me empujo a un mundo donde la vida no es estereoscopica, aqui vemos lineal, solo vemos el 15% de todo, entre en un mundo de 360 grados de vision! Al entrar en el, algo me fuerza a rotar y no puedo ver, me rechingue la cornea del lado derecho!

Someone or something pushed me to a world where life is not stereoscopic, here we see lineally, we see only 15% of everything. I entered into a world of 360 degrees of vision! Upon entering, something forces me to rotate and I can't see, I fucked-up the cornea of my right side!

DJ deseo siempre entrar en un mundo donde lo humano no cuenta, no pudo! DJ se fue en 1973, se convirtio en un haz de luz.

DJ always wanted to go to a world where the human didn't exist, but he couldn't! DJ left in 1973, transformed into a beam of light.

En 1985 Florinda Matus se fue!

In 1985 Florinda Matus left!

De que vale esto? DJ decia: no vale nada! es para espiritus aventureros, es mejor que morir, el camino es exquisito!

What is it worth? DJ said: it's not worth anything! It is for adventurous spirits, it's better than dying; the road is exquisite!

DJ me decia: pero de verdad sientes compasion por tus semejantes?

CC: si siento

DJ: hasta el punto de dejar de fumar?

CC: No!

DJ said to me: is it true you feel compassion for your fellow men?

CC: yes, I do feel it

DJ: to the point of giving up smoking?

CC: No!

to be continued....

< Previous | Warrior's Notes | Next >

Vrh

PostPostano: čet jan 13, 2011 2:54 pm 
Član foruma

Mexico City - January 1996 (3)

To: The Ixtlan Mailing List
Date: Thu, 04 Apr 1996 19:55:54 -0600 (CST)

Nosotros no estamos interesados en una confrontacion, no queremos quitarnos la mascara, la mascara de la compasion...

We are not interested in a confrontation, we don't want to take off the mask, the mask of compassion . . .

DJ decia: fijate yo amo a mi espiritu y tu ni a ti mismo te quieres...

DJ said: Look, I love [amar] my spirit and you don't even care for [querer] yourself . . .

DJ: lo mas tenebroso para mi, es la compasion profesional, esa de "te abrazo para que mueras conmigo", escupelos!!!! Cuidar a los ninhos no es lo mismo, eso se aplaude!

DJ: the worst thing for me is the professional compassion, this thing of "I embrace you so you will die with me," spit on it!!!! To take care of children is not the same thing, that's to be applauded!

Premisa del brujo: Todos vamos a morir!

Premise of the sorcerer: All of us are going to die!

DJ decia: no hablen y coman porque les salen pedos!

DJ said: don't talk when you eat because it will make farts!

Parece que como raza total estamos al final, por lo que veo no tenemos manera de ubicarnos... No tenemos ubicacion filosofica, es el augurio de que no hay tiempo...

It appears that as a race [species] we are at an end, from what I see we have no way to situate ourselves . . . We have no philosophical location, it's an omen that we have no time.

pregunta- Necesitamos salir al campo a practicar lo aprendido...? a la sierra...? CC: no necesitas un sitio ad-hoc hazlo aqui! yo aplico todo lo que me ensenho DJ en esto (refiriendose al seminario y andar en la ciudad)

question- Do we need to go out into wilderness to practice what we learned? To the mountains? CC: You don't need some ad hoc site . . . do it here! I apply everything DJ showed me in this (referring to the seminar and walking in the city)

La mujer y el hombre estan hechos para procrear y para evolucionar, uno es capaz de eso y mucho mas!!!!

Women and men are made to procreate and to evolve, one is capable of this and much more!!!!

Los pases magicos no fueron inventos, fueron descubiertos por los brujos antiguos Ellos se dieron cuenta que ciertos movimientos corporales repetian lo que habian sentido en los ensuenhos (para mas energia)

The magical passes were not invented, they were discovered by ancient sorcerers. They realized certain corporal movements reproduced what they had felt in dreaming (for more energy)

pregunta- que hay de cierto del explorador azul? El entra en el mundo de DJ por culpa de el, DJ le dijo que no se metiera con los inorganicos, pero siempre que le decian que no, iba y lo hacia, cuando vio al explorador azul lo vio como una nena de 7 anhos que se parecia mucho a su papa, esta le dijo ayudame, el le dio toda su energia para que saliera. Al explorador azul lo atraparon por explorar. Carol Tiggs le da vida. Es ahora hija de Carol Tiggs. Esa ninha es el epicentro de varios de ellos! puede hacer muchas cosas, pero por lo demas es normal..... casi... La aparicion de ese explorador es la confirmacion de la extincion de DJ

Question- what's for sure about the Blue Scout? It was Carlos' fault she entered don Juan's world, because DJ always told him not to, but he went, and when he saw the blue scout he saw her as a 7-year-old child that looked a lot like his father, she said help me, and he gave all his energy so she could leave. They trapped the blue scout for exploring. Carol Tiggs brought her to life. She's now the daughter of Carol Tiggs. This girl is the epicenter of several of them! she can do many things, but otherwise is normal . . . almost . . . The appearance [coming out] of this explorer is confirmation of the extinction of DJ [DJ's lineage?]

La energia la tienes o no la tienes, nadie te la puede dar! You have energy or you don't have energy, nobody can give it to you!

DJ dice: yo no necesito a nadie, no necesito ensenharle a nadie, pero ... la idea de que Florinda Donner puede volar es un gusto indescriptible

DJ says: I don't need anyone, I don't need to teach anyone, but . . the idea that Florinda Donner can fly is an indescribable joy.

Voladores? Los voladores son conciencias de ser sin organismo Cuando DJ le explica a CC, CC dice que no existen, DJ le dice que como sabe que la conciencia de ser tiene que tener organismo?

Flyers? The flyers are awarenesses without organisms When DJ explained them to CC, CC said they did not exist. DJ asked him how he knew that awareness had to have an organism?

Los voladores se alimentan de la conciencia total The flyers feed on all awareness [or, on total awareness]

DJ no prepara nada todo lo lee en la pared DJ does not prep anything, he reads it all on the wall.

El hombre es la unica especie que no tiene limite, todas las especies tienen limite. Toda nuestra conciencia del ser llega a una franja del dedo gordo, eso es todo!! Toda nuestra conciencia del ser es comida por los voladores, lo unico que nos queda es un pedacito! Todo mundo con yo, yo, yo

Man is the only species without limits [borders], all species have limits. Our entire awareness [of being] amounts to a thumb-wide fringe [band], that's all! All of our awareness is eaten by the flyers, all that's left to us is a little slice (piece)! The whole world goes I, I, I.

CC: El brujo explica que los voladores son como sombras, como grillos saltando.

CC: The sorcerer explains that the flyers are like shadows, like crickets jumping.

La conciencia del ser es como un arbol, si no se poda crece! (los podadores son los voladores)

Awareness is like a tree; if unpruned, it grows! (the pruners are the flyers)

El raciocinio del dedo gordo! es todo lo que nos dejan... si nos comen un poquito mas nos morimos!

Reasoning the thickness of a thumb! That's all that's left to us . . . if they ate a bit more, we would die!

Alguien de los asistentes dice que vio un volador, CC dice que lo que ella tiene es talento, por poder ver voladores, dice: "a los brujos no les gusta el talento, les gusta la disciplina"

One of the people attending says she saw a flyer, and CC says that to see flyers, she must have talent, but: "talent is not what sorcerers like, they like discipline."

Que nos coman no es chiste, es muy serio!! That we are being eaten is no joke, it's very serious!!

A los voladores la disciplina no les gusta! nosotros con 3 dias de no ser comidos es suficiente para ver!!!

Flyers don't like discipline! 3 days of not being eaten is sufficient to let us _see_!!!

Las maniobras de los voladores nos convierten de ingenieros en creyentes! Como es posible que un ser tan inteligente sea tan duro en eso (creer en cualquier divinidad) Quien nos dio esas creencias? los brujos dicen que los voladores!

The maneuvers of the flyers change us from engineers into believers! How is it possible that a being so intelligent can be so stuck in this (to believe in a supreme being)

Los voladores nos dieron la mente, la mente no es nuestra! Flyers gave us the mind; the mind is not ours!

le pregunto a DJ: que pasa si la mente se esfuma? que pasa? DJ: otro nivel, no piensas, hay conocimiento!

I ask DJ: What happens if the mind disappears? What happens? DJ: A different level, no thinking; there's knowledge!

le digo a DJ: 2 y 2 son 4 le entiendo DJ me dice: no entiendes! usas un proceso!

I say to DJ: 2 and 2 are 4, that I understand. DJ says to me: You are not understanding! You are using a process!

El arte del brujo es liberarse de la mente! The art of the sorcerer is to liberate the self from the mind!

Estamos a merced de esas entidades (voladores). Nos comen como nosotros comemos pollos, los cuidamos y luego nos los comemos

We are at the mercy of these entities (flyers). They eat us the way we eat chicken; we raise them and then we eat them.

DJ me hacia usar mi raciocinio para llegar a una opinion negativa de los voladores

DJ made me use reason to arrive at a negative opinion of the flyers.

Sin gritos, sin alardes el guerrero lucha impecablemente Without shouting, without showing off, the warrior fights impeccably.

El intelecto nos fuerza en convoluciones que a veces no........ The intellect forces us into convolutions that at times do not . . .

La mente nos fuerza a conceptualizar! La instalacion extranjera es la mente, pensaron todo los brujos del linaje hacer las cosas sin pensarias mucho, espanta a la mente!

The mind forces us to conceptualize! The foreign installation is the mind; all of the sorcerers of the lineage were determined to perform without thinking a lot, to scare away the mind!

Existen 3 tipos de personas: los pedos, los orines y los vomitos

There are 3 types of people: the farts, the pisses, and the vomits

los pedos son pesadisimos, te dicen vete al carajo, puto, no los puedes respirar los orines son suavecitos, no te mojes los zapatos, los vomitos son los por favor, parece que tienes

Farts are very heavy, they tell you to go to hell, you male whore, you can't get a word out [can't get a breath]. Pisses are smooth, don't get your shoes wet. Vomits are the please, it looks like you have . . .

La complejidad no es cierto, solo es una capa de pintura Los psicologos no sirven para nada

Complexity is not true; it's only a coat of paint. Psychologists aren't worth anything.

CC dice que trata de dirijirse a esa otra entidad de nosotros.

CC says: try to direct yourselves to the other part of ourselves.

CC dice que es el mismo viaje que DJ

CC say that is is the same trip that DJ

La gorda Maria Elena se murio de egomaniatica diciendo que era la mujer nagual, que todos comian de su mano.

La Gorda, Maria Elena, died of egomania saying she was the nagual woman, that everyone ate from her hand.

Aqui es el epicentro! Mexico! (La Cd. de Mexico)

Here is the epicenter! Mexico! (Mexico City)

Una bruja en Mexico lo ayudo! Un dia sera libre, pero ese dia le sera dada! Le falta poco tiempo porque algo le sera dado Otros linajes? debe haber, esa sea, debe ser

A female sorcerer in Mexico City helped him [CC]! Some day she will be free, but that day she'll be given. [?] There is little time left, because something will be given to her... Other lineages? There must be, that is, there should be.

Como se convoca el intento? Llamalo intento, intento, intento!!

How do you call intent? Call it. Intent, intent, intent!!

La idea del suplicante no existe, los brujos no piden, no suplican, ordenan!!!! pero ordenan como un pedido quedito!

Not with the attitude of a supplicant--sorcerers don't plead, don't entreat, they command!!!! But a command like a gentle request!

Nosotros usamos el intento sin darnos cuenta. Si sabemos usar el intento, por que no usarlo de una manera total

We use intent without realizing it. If we know how to use intent, then why not use it totally?

Pensar antes de hablar! en 2 horas la mente la deja

Think before talking! In 2 hours the mind will stop

El brujo puede pensar sin intelectoA sorcerer can think without the intellect.

Nada de lo que dice se pierde, se esta refiriendo al cuerpo energetico de uno! Nothing of what is said is lost; referring to one's energetic body!

En Los Angeles se hicieron seminarios y salieron 40 personas y se ven lindisimas, el seminario en agosto, redujeron su peso, es la tensigridad!

They did seminars in Los Angeles and 40 people showed up [or came out] and they were very beautiful, the seminar in August; they lost weight, it's Tensegrity!

El valle de Mexico es un epicentro, que es como una campana, todo puede suceder aqui!!!

The valley of Mexico [Mexico City valley] is an epicenter, like a bell, everything [anything] can happen here!!!

pa' que esta alharaca del yo yo yo del brujo?

Why this fuss from sorcerers about the I, I, I?

El orden social no toma en cuenta la supervivencia del hombre

The social order does not take into account the survivorship of man.

Los murcielagos estan evolucionando Bats are evolving.

Disonancia cognitiva es el arte de parar el mundo por un instante

Cognitive dissonance is the art of stopping the world for an instant.

Los suenhos lucidos son yo (la mente) si son ello puede ser serio Lucid dreams are about I (the mind); if they are about IT, they can be serious.

Uno adquiere un increible respeto por lo infinito..., por lo inaudito

One acquires an incredible respect for the infinite . . ., for the unknown.

El molde del hombre es el Dios que nosotros conocemos

The mold of man is the God we know.

Nuestra soberbia (los voladores) nos incita a eso.... creer en Dios

Our arrogance [pride] (the flyers) incites us to this . . belief in God

El escrutinio tiene que ser amplio y despiadado

Our scrutiny [self-examination] has to be widespread and pitiless

Solo el hombre esta como si estuviera cortado por un cuchillo, no se por que?

Only man is trimmed as if cut with a knife, who knows why?

Parece que van a hacer el seminario para mujeres aqui. quiza el proximo mes!

It looks like we may have the seminar for women here. Perhaps next month!

DJ cree que es el unico Ser que es victimizado.

DJ thinks he/she is the only Being that is victimized.

Los voladores saben que lo primero que deben atacar, es a la mujer, tienen el poder, tienen otro cerebro.

The flyers know that their first one they must attack is the woman; she has the power; has another brain.

DOMINGO 28 DE ENERO DE 1996 - 9:00 am

SUNDAY JANUARY 28, 1996 - 9:00 am

En un dia la diferencia ya es marcada con los movimientos de tensigridad.

[CC says:] After one day the difference with Tensegrity movements is noticeable.

DJ era tan simple que me asustaba

DJ was so simple that it scared me.

Nuestras ideas hay que sostenerlas, el unico modo de mantenerlas es enojarse.

Our ideas have to be upheld; and the only way to maintain them is to get angry.

El brujo dice nadie quiere se libre.

Sorcerers day no one wants to be free.

Si sigo con este camino mis hijos se van a quedar sin nada... pero que tienen ahora?

If I continue down this road my children are going to wind up without anything . . . but what do they have right now!

El brujo dice nadie quiere se libre.

Sorcerers say no one wants to be free.

El asunto es desviar la confrontacion.... Vivimos de ideologia, la ideologia del yo, nos referimos a una idea de uno mismo Nosotros intrinsicamente no somos asi!!!

The point is to ward off the confrontation . . . We live off of ideology, the ideology of "I," we refer to an idea of ourselves. We are intrinsically not that way!!!

Los voladores nos han impuesto esta idea, pero no podemos darnos cuenta porque no tenemos energia.

The flyers have placed that idea in us, but we can't see it [realize it] because we don't have the energy.

Los brujos son tremendamente simples y directos

Sorcerers are tremendously [frightfully] simple and direct.

Quiere hacer lo mismo que DJ pero en masa, CC dice que no puede hacerlo de 1 a 1.

He wants to do the same thing DJ did, but in mass, CC says. He can't do it 1 to 1.

CC dice alguien va a descubrir la maniobra de los voladores, va a llegar el momento en que esos centros estaran repletos

CC says somebody is going to uncover the maneuver of the flyers; going to arrive at the moment in which these centers are full [loaded, replete].

DJ dice que no tenemos los pies en la tierra Tenemos los pies en idealidades, tenemos miedo, a la disciplina, ni siquiera es nuestro. La mente es la que hace que nos de miedo

DJ says we don't have our feet on the ground; we have our feet on idealities; we are afraid, of discipline, even if it is our own. The mind is what makes us fear.

La mente dice: pero esto no es cientifico, es una estupidez! Si! Tienes que desenganchar la mente! trata! haz esfuerzo!

The mind says: but this is not scientific; it's stupid! Yes! You have to unhook [disengage] the mind! Try it! Make the effort!

!o.- fijarme en lo que estaba diciendo, antes de hablar, piensa tu mente se va a cansar

Or! Take a look at what I'm saying, before I speak. Think, your mind will get tired.

Lo horrible es que tienes que leer libros escritos por volares The worst thing is that you have to read books written by the flyers.

Que pasa cuando se desengancha la mente? no cavilaciones, pensamientos directos

What happens when the mind is disengaged? No fretting [brooding], direct thoughts

No se puede cogitar, se cogita pero se cogita mal No hay pensamiento especulativo, no hay el "que pasaria si...." La mente se convierte en algo tremendamente funcional

One cannot cogitate; cogitating but cogitating poorly No speculative thinking, no "what if . . ." The mind gets converted into something tremendously functional.

Los voladores nos dieron la mente!

The flyers gave us the mind!

Yo creia que la mente eran las experiencias de mi vida, pero DJ me dijo que no Hay un substrato que es el yo, que adquirio todas esas experiencias...

I believed that the mind was my life experiences, but DJ told me no. There is a substrate that is the I, which acquired all those experiences . . .

DJ me invita a esta pelea incesante Esta lucha lo deja a uno nuevo, el oponente vale la pena! si se descuida uno, se lo comen hasta los talones!

DJ invites me to this incessant battle This struggle leaves one new; the opponent is worth the trouble! If one is careless, he gets eaten down to the heels!

Uno es mas sobrio, porque le quita el enojarse con todo el mundo

One becomes more sober, because anger at the world is cleared away.

A los voladores no hay manera de vencerlos! que puede hacer un pollo audaz? se escapa! se sale del gallinero!

There's no way to defeat (conquer) the flyers! What can an audacious chicken do? Escape! Flee the coop!

No tengo nada extraordinario, no tengo nada especial, ya busque en el cuerpo energetico

I am not extraordinary, I have nothing special, I have searched in the energy body

Las ideas ya las puedo manejar con el dedo chiquito DJ dice que nuestros allegados caen con la adulacion Lo que me interesa es la libertad?

Ideas I can now handle with the little finger DJ says that our assertions [declarations?] fall with flattery What interests me is freedom.

Como parar la mente? A patadas!!!

How to stop the mind? Kicking it!!!

DJ decia: para parar a la mente de segundo a segundo.... primero un segundo, otro segundo, 2 segundos, 3 segundos, 4.... 8 segundos... hasta que sucede por acumulacion que tiempo se necesita para que se caiga la mente? No se puede saber! Es una tarea dificilisima pero digna

DJ said: to stop the mind second by second . . . first one second, another second, 2 seconds, 3 seconds, 4 . . . 8 seconds until it happens by accumulation How long does it take for the mind to fall? That's something that can't be known! It is a difficult task, but worthy.

no prepare lo que iba a decir, yo no estoy pensando, yo no estoy cogitando, yo les estoy hablando desde ese silencio desde hace 35 anhos

I did not prepare what I am going to say. I am not thinking, I am not cogitating, I am speaking to you from 35 years of silence.

(Varias personas asistentes en la reunion del sabado, hicieron preguntas muy largas y rebuscadas, CC les dijo que esas preguntas eran hechas directamente por voladores, una persona se enojo mucho porque no le respondio su extensa pregunta... mmmm... entendimos mejor de lo que hablaba CC)

(Various people attending the Saturday session asked long and affected [unnatural] questions, and CC said these questions were made directly by the flyers. One person got angry because he did not respond to his extensive question ... mmmm . . . we understood better what CC had been talking about)

Yo le hacia preguntas a DJ como de media hora, te estas haciendo aleman! el verbo al final!

I used to ask DJ questions that were an hour long, you are becoming German! the verb at the end!

DJ era un experto en la disonancia cognitiva

DJ was an expert in cognitive dissonance.

DJ una vez me envio con Florinda Donner a que me ensenhara sobre disonancia cognitiva: Florinda me dice: esta bien, el lunes a las 7, vienes y me coges (estaban en jueves) que!!! me volvi loco pensando, dandole vueltas al asunto, como yo iba a hacer eso....... y pasaban los dias y cada dia era peor....... hasta que llego el lunes... pues me cambie, fui, abrio la puerta y... me desmaye!!! desde ahi me conocieron como el "cumplidor" Florinda Donner le decia: dejate de disonancias y ven a cogerme! yo no tengo chile, esas son pendejadas de los hombres!

DJ once sent me to Florinda Donner [Error! to Florinda _Matus] for her to teach me about cognitive dissonance: Florinda says to me: O.K., Monday at 7:00, come over and fuck me. (this was on Thursday) What!!! I went crazy thinking, turning it over in my mind, how was I going to do this . . . . and the days went by, each one worse . . . . until Monday arrived . . I dress, went over, opened the door and . . . fainted!!! From then on I was known as the "promise-keeper." Big Florinda said: "drop the strife and come fuck me!" I don't have a "chile pepper," these are the pubic ornaments of MEN!

DJ tuvo tiempo de ensenhar, por anhos y anhos, nosotros no!! El nunca tuvo la posibilidad de una masa, si llegamos a ese acuerdo el impulso valdria 30 anhos!!

DJ had time to teach, for years and years; we don't!! He never had the possibility of a mass of people; if we can reach that accord, the impulse [the push of it] would be worth 30 years!!

Aprender de 1 a 1, necesitan sudar tinta, porque tienen la masa pueden aprender mas rapido!!

To learn one on one, you have to sweat bullets [ink], but since you have mass, you can learn much more rapidly!!

Desde que se empiezan a dar los seminarios, cosa bestial!, en segundos...

>From when they first started giving seminars, how wild!, in seconds . . .

Another note: When it said "How do you stop the mind?" I wrote "Kicking it," for "a patadas." "Stomping it out" is the American phrase closer to the Spanish one.

DJ me dijo: tu cuerpo energetico esta en Japon! Tarda anhos juntar el cuerpo energetico!

DJ told me: your energetic body is in Japan! It takes years to unite the energy body.

El final se acerca, tenemos poco tiempo! tengo que esperar para hacer algo... que es? no se!

The final act draws close, we have little time! I have to wait to do something . . . what is it? I don't know!

Es increible en los seminarios he visto que hay gente que puede atraer su cuerpo energetico con solo insinuacion! He visto talento! no se lo que puedo hacer con todo lo que he visto!

It's incredible; I have seen persons in the seminars who can attract their energy bodies from just a suggestion! I have seen talent! I don't know what to do what all I've seen!

El impulso es de la masa!!!! Lo que si puedo decirles, es que aprenden mas rapido! por que? por la masa!

The impetus is from the mass!!!! What I can tell you is that the learning is faster! Why! Because of the mass!

Lo que queremos es la libertad!

What we want is freedom!

-Alguien pregunta sobre las personas de 4 puntos... No vale un pito ser doble!

Someone asks about the 4-compartment person . . . Not worth a tinker's dam!

Nuestra energia esta baja

Our energy is low.

Los gurus te permiten algo o no te permiten Gurus allow you something or don't allow it.

yo le preguntaba a DJ que si donde estaban los voladores DJ decia que la mayoria estan en Argentina :-) (broma)

I asked DJ where the flyers are DJ said most of them are in Argentina (joke)

Los voladores era informacion super secreta de los brujos, pero la foto de un volador, tomada por alguien fuera del grupo, sirvio como un augurio... desde ese momento empece a decir de ellos! Los voladores nos quitan la conciencia del ser!

The flyers were a top secret piece of knowledge of the sorcerers, but the photo of a flyer, taken by someone outside the group, served as an augury [omen] . . . From that moment, I began to talk about them! The flyers take away our awareness!

Carol Tiggs en otro seminario hablo de otro mundo (uno de esos 600), llegar a ese mundo, es algo que nos privaron los voladores! pero si nomas tenemos conciencia del ser en el espacio entre los dedos gordos, por eso solo hablamos del yo! entre mas egomaniacos somos, mas comida para los voladores!

Carol Tiggs in one of the other seminars spoke of another world (one of the 600); getting to that world is something of which the flyers deprive us! But if we just have awareness between our big toes, that's why we talk only about "I." The more egomaniacal we are, the more food for the flyers!

Si llegamos a ese acuerdo, podemos llegar a una masa de luminosidad!

If we reach an accord, we can become a luminous mass.

el intento es una fuerza, no es percepcion, nosotros somos intento!! ya somos magos del intento!! por que no somos magos totales?

Intent is a force, not a perception; we are intent!! We are wizards of intent! Why not be total wizards?

La tensigridad es una llave!

Tensegrity is the key!

Un anho sali a buscar gurus y no encontre nada!!

One year I went around looking for gurus and didn't find a one!!

(varias personas hicieron preguntas sobre ensonhar, acecho... CC dijo que para hacer eso primero hay que ganar energia! como? practicando los ejercicios de tensigridad!) Ahorita dedicate a la tensigridad, vamos a llegar a otras cosas pero de una manera no intelectual (no hacer) primero hay que tonificar ese cuerpo!

(various people asked questions about dreaming, stalking . . . CC said first one had to gain energy! how? practicing the exercises of Tensegrity!) Right now, dedicate yourselves to Tensegrity, later we will arrive at other things but in a non-intellectual manner. First the body needs toning (tuning)!

Deja los libros de CC de ladito!

Put the CC books aside!

La tensigridad no la hagas en el viento! Hay vientos que no son viento! No todas las corrientes de aire son viento! algunas son entidades! La tierra es un ser viviente

Don't do Tensegrity in the wind! There are winds that are not wind. Not all currents of air are winds! Some are entities! Earth is a living being.

(alguien pregunta por los aliados) por el momento no vamos a hablar de aliados y cosas asi!

(someone asks about the allies) For now we're not going to talk of allies and things like that!

Los voladores andan por el suelo Se instalan en la mente entre los 10 y 12 anhos.... a veces mas... a veces menos (alguien pregunta como cuidar a los hijos de los voladores) no se pueden cuidar... pero si el padre se cuida, los hijos siempre aprenden del ejemplo

Flyers walk along the ground. They are installed in the mind between 10 and 12 years of age. . . sometimes later . . . sometimes earlier . . . (someone asks how to protect their children from the flyers) you can't protect them . . . but if the father protects himself, the children will always learn by example.

(alguien pregunta por las curaciones) DJ no estaba interesado en curar, decia que es inutil borrar los sintomas de la enfermedad, lo que le interesaba era saltar de carril, era cambiar de cuerpo, a uno que no uso, pues estaba mas joven. como saltar de carril? con energia y proposito! DJ habia saltado 11 veces minimo. al nagual Julian le dio tuberculosis por libertino, siempre estaba al borde de la muerte, pero cambiaba de cuerpo

(someone asks about curing) DJ wasn't interested in curing. He said that it is useless to take away the symptoms of an illness. What interested him was to jump tracks, to change the body, to one not used; since he became younger. How to jump tracks? With energy and purpose! DJ had jumped at least 11 times. The nagual Julian got tuberculosis from his libertinism, was always at death's door, but he changed bodies.

(alguien pregunta por las curaciones de Panchita, la bruja) les hacia cambiar de nivel

(someone asks about the cures of Panchita, the bruja) She makes them change levels.

No puedes dar energia! lo que das es el intento! You cannot give energy! What you can give is the intent!

El cuerpo energetico es el doble

The energy body is the double.

Los brujos son seres super pragmaticos! Asi que para los brujos, espacio y tiempo se convierten en entidades concretas! que los brujos tienen que conocer si se van a mover en espacios....

Sorcerers are super pragmatic beings! So for sorcerers, space and time are converted into concrete entities! They have to know if they are going to change spaces [?] . . .

Nacho Coronado, creador de mascaras... era un genio para hacer mascaras, pero tenia miedo de triunfar y por eso no busco triunfar, aunque el decia que queria triunfar! DJ decia: que tristeza que no puedas ser libre, aunque le importe un pepino la demas gente

Nacho Coronado, mask-maker . . . was a genius in making masks, but he was afraid to succeed, and so he did not look for success, although he said he wanted to succeed! DJ said: How sad that he cannot be free, although he doesn't give a fig about other people.

(pregunta sobre el amor) Nosotros somos inversionistas... te quiero porque me quieres

(question about love) We are investors. . . I love you because you love me.

mamfifas = masturbaciones, mamfifotas

Notes taken by J. Garcia: Sonora, Mexico
Translation to English by Bill Parsons.

< Previous | Warrior's Notes

home

forum

interviews

notes

links

Vrh

PostPostano: čet jan 13, 2011 2:54 pm 
Član foruma

tekstovi preuzeti sa http://www.nagualism.com/

Vrh

PostPostano: sub jan 29, 2011 2:15 pm 
Član foruma

LA WORKSHOP, August 23 to 27, 1997

by Vincent Sargenti and Randy Stark

DAY Five (morning)

Wednesday . . . Everyone's Day

Florinda and Taisha walked out to enthusiastic applause on the morning of the fifth and final day. They told attendees that they were there to answer questions. Two chairs had been placed on either side of the podium. Taisha sat in the one stage right as Florinda stood behind the podium and fielded the first question.

"Is the glow of awareness on the inside or the outside of the cocoon?"

Florinda became animated and began to speak very rapidly, driving the translators crazy. She repeated how don Juan called the glow of awareness El Condoncito and described it as a tight covering over the luminous cocoon.

She made a few more comments, then said, "Let me answer the question with another question. Do you guys wear your condoms on the inside or the outside of your penis?"

"What is the difference between energy and awareness?"

"Awareness is conscious of itself," Florinda explained. "Energy is simply present everywhere and is not necessarily conscious. Sorcerers do not want to get involved in taxonomizing. They work their tails off to be free of the forces that draw us into categorizing and taxonomizing everything in the first place. When you can enter into silent knowledge your questions will answer themselves."

"What made it possible for you to go public?"

Florinda responded that they did not want to keep secrets that didn't even belong to them. Their going public had to do with the return of Carol Tiggs. That event had made energy available to them that would not have been otherwise. They decided, based on seeing energy as it flows in the universe, that they would make the passes available to anyone who wanted to learn them. In order to accomplish this, they distilled the passes down into a form that made them readily useable by anyone of any body type or energetic configuration.

"How should we do the passes; how much and when?"

"You don't want to go from one obsession in daily life to another obsession," Florinda replied. "You don't want to replace your usual set of obsessive behaviors by obsessively practicing Tensegrity. That would run counter to the purpose of Tensegrity. The passes interrupt the flow of the ME."

"Could you define the difference between the Dark Sea of Awareness and Intent?"

Taisha described both as 'energetic facts' that were discovered by the ancient seers. The Dark Sea of Awareness is something that we are connected to, something that surrounds us and affects us. It is something that everything we see emerges out of, and at the same time we are a part of. She also called it 'spirit'. She said that intent is more abstract, but that it is present in everything. It is something that directs the flow of events and works on us in inconceivable ways. It is the inconceivable force that guides our lives, yet to a certain degree we can learn to direct or beckon it.

"The humanero," Taisha said, "is the wall of socialization. When we lose the human form, it is the same as breaking the bonds of socialization."

Florinda continued on the subject by talking about the manner in which babies learn. Babies mold themselves energetically to their models. She referred again to the cloning of sheep discussion in her previous lecture, then went into an uncanny explanation of how socialization is initialized in infants. She explained it from the ground up, saying that infants learn by mimicking their energetic models.

"Okay, now where is that assemblage point?" they ask. Then, "Okay, there it is," and try to imitate it from shortly after birth until the time they are completely socialized.

"But you don't have to stay there," she went on. "We weren't there when that agreement was made. [The agreement that this one assemblage point position has to be the dominating position of our lives.] So, we don't have to adhere to it."

"From the assemblage point," Florinda said later, "there is a beam that goes straight down to the place between the toes. We are trying to move that beam. What not-doing gives is a choice not to go into our social patterns."

There was another question or two, then Taisha came back to the subject of childhood socialization.

"It takes us six years, basically, as children to become socialized," she said. "Kindergarten kids are still fairly uninhibited and free. Bobby has not really gotten a hold of them," Taisha said, smiling (her smile gave the feel of a light, open, childlike mood). "Their socialization has not really taken hold."

She described the process from the first and second grades, and how children are still fairly free of socialization. She said they start to show a thin veil of adult-like concerns, but not a lot.

"It's a thin veil," she smiled. "But by the third and fourth grades they are little adults, and you can see the shift. They have adult concerns for the self, having succumbed by that age to socialization."

"Nowadays it seems," Taisha noted in a serious tone, "they are succumbing earlier and earlier. Second graders are now getting the mask of socialization, and by the time they are in the third and fourth grades, whew boy, they are completely caught up in it."

There was a question concerning the passes for Not-Doing.

Florinda responded that one should keep practice on a not-doing level. Incorporate the passes into one's inventory very carefully, realizing that there is something outside of our cognitive system at work.

She commented on the fact that women have an innate link to the Dark Sea of Awareness, but because of their inherent lack of sobriety they don't give a damn. She said the nagual, because he is male, and because of his discipline, has the sobriety and energy to deal with not-doing and to enter the Dark Sea of Awareness. His sobriety helps to keep them focused.

"Where's Carlos?" a man shouted from the back of the audience.

Taisha and Florinda did not respond to his inquiry at first, but it was a burning question for many attendees. The man shouted the question till they answered him. Taisha and Florinda appeared to be baffled and unsure of how to respond. The question had been voiced very aggressively.

"His energy and awareness are out there," Taisha said. "He is the reason why we are all here."

"We're trying to pull him back," Florinda said quietly.

Taisha began to talk about grasping knowledge directly. She was speaking in reference to bringing the energy body back. She said that there must be a line of intent that goes from us to our energy body.

"Discipline brings the energy body closer," she stated. "Discipline and intent are what attract the energy body back to us. Calling the energy body back can only be accomplished by intending it through discipline. If we want our energy body to come back, we must call it. And the only way we can call it is through discipline."

Questions were coming in like a flood on little white pieces of paper that were handed forward till they reached the stage. Florinda and Taisha would open the papers and decide which ones they wanted to address.

"Do you have sex?" was one.

Florinda seemed slightly perturbed by the sheer audacity of it. "I don't know, I guess it's just the way I was raised," she said sternly. "Two things you never ask a lady. One, never ask a lady what her age is, and two, never ask a lady if she is having sex. These are very personal issues. I will respond to this simply by saying that we use sexual energy to navigate infinity."

Eventually they returned to the subject of child rearing.

"Children learn from our actions," Florinda said, "whatever we do they imitate. We have to teach them by example or they will be just like us regardless. So example is the only way to teach them. We teach them by example whether we like it or not. We can tell them things until we are blue in the face but all we will do is set up a conflict between our words and our actions, and in the end set ourselves up for a loss of respect. Children don't really listen to what we say to them as much as they model themselves after us energetically. So the only way we guide them is by our example, be that good or bad."

"How do we change?"

"Choose not to go into your usual patterns of behavior," Florinda replied.

"Can the magical passes cure disease?"

"Yes," Taisha said, "the passes remove encrusted energy and redistribute it back to the vital centers. The encrustation is like a bark on the outer portion of the inside of our luminous cocoon. The passes bring oxygen and blood flow to the vital organs and energetic centers. That actually helps to regenerate the vital organs and bring vitality and vigor to the body. This in itself is enough to help dispel disease. Do the passes everyday," she said. "ME is a set of concerns that gives us an overabundance of worry, tension and concern. All of this combines, and with the years sets us up to fall prey to disease."

(She stressed 'disease' as two words: dis-ease.)

Florinda at one point, talking about her father the General and about her German heritage, joked that if she were taller and had balls she'd have a whip right now and would be a commander. But since she was a 'mushroom' she'd ended up on the sorcerers' path, which in the end was very fortunate for her.

Florinda introduced some of the sixteen people who formed the 'shamanistic unit', primarily the Elements since they were the ones in the audience at the time. As she introduced each by name and they stood up, she made reference to their academic credentials and respective professional fields. It seemed that she did this in order to evoke a sense that within the social order these people were tremendously accomplished and disciplined individuals. She apparently wanted us to know that we were not dealing with a bunch of high school kids.

The six Elements: Miles is an MD. Brandon has a masters degree in psychology and is a practicing psychologist specializing in domestic violence. Gavin has two Ph.D.s -- one in biology, and one in the Earth sciences. Fabrizio is an investment banker/consultant. Lorenzo is a writer/producer, and Julius is a producer/director.

The ten Energy Trackers: The Alexanders are Nuri (Blue Scout), Zaia (photographer) -- both currently pursuing Ph.D.s -- and Nyei. Reni and Nyei Murez, the cousins, are English teachers. Reni is finishing law school, Nyei is pursuing a career in editing. Talia Bey is the president of Cleargreen. And last but not least, the current pursuits of Kylie, Erin, Darien and the newest Energy Tracker, Haley, were not mentioned.

(Some of the above information may not be entirely accurate. Not all of it was derived from Florinda's comments.)

After Florinda and Taisha's Q/A period, and a short break, the Elements quickly reviewed the Unbending Purpose and The Legs Rule Vitality series. The Energy Trackers then came out and quickly reviewed, On the Run and The Wheel of Time.

DAY Five (afternoon, evening)

After the review session ended at noon there was a ten minute break in which nothing much seemed to be happening. Participants had been asked to stay half an hour later for a special session to 'arm' the passes of Silvio Manuel and Juan Tuma. Suddenly it became apparent that everyone was gathering around the stage, but in an unusual way. There was a large area left clear in front of the stage that was perhaps the size of a dance floor. Taisha, Florinda and Carol entered the room with a group of Energy Trackers and Elements.

Florinda took the stage with a beaming smile, as if she had a cat in a bag. She laughed and asked the group to quiet their wild, energetic applause. She said they had a special treat for everyone and that they had a special guest with them who was going to introduce us to the idea of the shamanistic theater as well as demonstrate not-doing for us.

Among Silvio Manuel's many talents, Florinda said, perhaps the most breathtaking was his unbelievable agility as a dancer.

"There has never been anyone before or since who could dance with such flair, such passion, who could move with such speed and such unbelievable grace," Florinda said admiringly, her smile bright as the sun.

"The others have told you their stories about how Silvio Manuel affected them, what he was like for them. To them he was an awesome, terrible figure who struck fear and terror into them. He was a sorcerer of inconceivable power and mystery, someone who, for them the mere mention of his name brought about the quintessence of fear. For me, he was not like that at all. I loved Silvio Manuel. To me, he was like a rich uncle who doted on his niece with tremendous affection. I shared a special affinity with and had immense affection for Silvio Manuel. He was someone I grew to adore. Nobody could dance like Silvio Manuel. Nobody."

Florinda spoke as if she were truly and utterly enamored of the man.

"He used to entertain don Juan and his cohorts, and of course us, to no end with his incredible ability to move and to dance. These songs that we have played here for you were the songs that Silvio Manuel himself used to play over and over again. They were particular favorites of his. The reason we play them over and over for you is that we want you to have a taste of what it was like to have been around him. This is a taste of the mood of Silvio Manuel. This is the music he would fill the air with for entire afternoons, and there would be dancing and much laughter. We want to steep you in the mood of Silvio Manuel.

"The useless hope is something that a warrior feels in his heart. He dances his movements of impeccability in the presence of infinity and his dance is his expression to the infinite, his display of his impeccability. His dance is a show of his gratitude to the infinite for his having had the opportunity to live. He dances his dance with all the flair and passion and precision that he can muster. He knows his dance is a dance of useless hope . . . but he has no other way, no other course for his expression. So he dances his expression to the infinite. He knows that he is up against inconceivable odds and realizes that he may never be able to find his freedom. So he dances before infinity to this useless hope."

At this point, Florinda introduced the only person she had ever met in her lifetime who captured the power, flair and passion with which Silvio Manuel had once danced.

She said, "Ladies and gentleman, it is my tremendous pleasure to introduce to you, Maricio Caballero. The quintessential ballroom dancer. Beware, he is a terrible womanizer and he is extremely seductive."

At this point, one of the Energy Trackers emerged from the side of the room. But wait, it wasn't one of the Trackers, it was indeed Maricio Caballero. He was sporting greased back, jet-black hair and a leisure suit. Carrying his sport coat over his shoulder, he swaggered in with a handful of long-stemmed cornflowers, throwing them and kisses to all the ladies. He was the epitome of machismo and male seductiveness. At the same time he was imbued with an utter sense of confidence and skill.

As the music began, the audience was given a taste of something that defies description, something that stirred the very depths of the heart and displayed the essence of the Warrior's Way. A dance of incalculable power and beauty followed, one that took the audience completely by surprise and utterly by storm. The movements were ones we had been learning, yet suddenly they were displayed before us with all the spirit and flair and infinite heart that you could ever imagine being in the path of don Juan's lineage of sorcerers. A great number of the participants were moved to tears, others to laughter, some to dismay.

One of the high points of the workshop came when, as the song 'Useless Hope' played, all the participants were invited to join in the dance and share in the mood of Silvio Manuel and Juan Tuma. Taisha, Florinda and Carol jumped to their feet and joined in the dance as Maricio Caballero took a woman at random from the audience and began to show her how to Lambada. Then, in an instant, every participant was on their feet and moving freely around the room, dancing the passes with the sorcerers as the music of 'Useless Hope' played on.

When the music stopped, attendees filed out of the LA Convention Center into a bright, warm southern California afternoon for a long lunch break. At 4pm, when they returned, everything had changed. The entrance had shifted to the left, to another area of the hall. Walking in now through security was more like entering a theater. Chairs and a larger, higher stage had been set up. Adjacent to the stage was a room-like area enclosed with thin black, semi-see-through material. Two rooms had been unfolded with moveable conference center walls on either side of the entrance. The black enclosed space by the stage adjoined one of these rooms.

When attendees had settled into their chairs, Carol walked up steps to the stage from the black enclosed space. She was now Prunella Fitz-Moritz. Dressed in black and wearing a black wig with a reddish outer sheen to it, she told the audience that the Theater of Infinity was not about 'acting' but about veritable change. What participants were about to see this afternoon and this evening were the result of actual transformations. She was no longer Carol, but Prunella (which was the name of some mountain fungus or other). Prunella Fitz-Moritz was a wild but very precisely spoken lady, and she would be one of the Emcees for the afternoon and evening's events.

What took place that afternoon was just a glimpse of what was to come in the evening after the dinner break -- a magnificent series of performances, dances and passes by the Energy Trackers, Elements and Carol. We are not going to even attempt to describe these events. Suffice it to say that it was with The Theater of Infinity that the workshop was brought to a close. What follows is a reprint of the evening's program.

Thank you, and good night . . .

THE THEATER OF INFINITY

August 27, 1997

1. Alien Invocation, or Ode to Air
with the three Energy Trackers of the Light of the Stars

2. The Girl is Mine
with She-La, the two Brothers Gibraltar and Sudan Johnson,
and Jack Abilene, the Cowboy from Texas

3. The Burden of Decision-Making
with Trini and Kiki

4. Farleys' Day
with Bob Farley and Robert Farley, Senior

5. Nosferatu, Mon Amour
with Lunitica Nosferatu and Morbidita Nosferatu

6. The Hunter and the Hunted
with Manny, Mo, and Bobby

7. The Marionettes
with Death from Above and Death from Below

8. Love Among Insects
with Two Entomologists, E1 and E2

9. A Lesson for the Unenlightened Ones
with Damian Choo, the Master and Johnny Lee, the Chela

10. Space Pyrates
with don Pedro Sadista, Pieter van der Queer, Sebastian St. Savage

11. The Orchard
with The Draggers, and Those Who are Dragged

12. The Cogitations of Dr. Gerhard Blumenfinkle

13. The Arab Dancer, Yamida Fazin

The Emcees of Infinity: Prunella Fitz-Moritz; Cleopatra; Seymour; Lorenzo Drake, directly from the Palladium of London, on his way to Budapest; Sebastian St. Savage.

Vrh

PostPostano: pet feb 04, 2011 7:27 am 

U ovom zadnjem tekstu ima svašta, dobar je kandidat za prevođenje.

Vrh

PostPostano: pet feb 04, 2011 1:05 pm 
Član foruma

Seminar u LA August 23 do 27, 1997

Vincent Sargenti i Randy Stark

Dan peti (jutro)

Srijeda . . . zajednički dan

U jutro, petog poslednjeg dana, Florinda i Taiša su izašle propraćene gromoglasnim aplauzom. Rekoše posjetiocima da su došle odgovarati na njihova pitanja. Dvije stolice su bile postavljene sa svake strane podijuma. Taiše je sjela u desnu, a Florinda je stojeći iza podijuma čekala prvo pitanje.

“Da li je sjaj svijesti unutra ili van jajeta?”
Florinda gestakulirajući poče pričati toliko brzo das u prevodioci pizdili. Ponovila je don Huanov naziv za sjaj svijesti “El Condoncito” i opisala je kao tananu opnu koja prekriva svijetleće jaje.
Ubacila je još par komentara, a onda rekla: “ Dozvolite da vam na pitanje odgovorim pitanjem. Da li vi muškarci stavljate kondom na ili u penis?”
“Koja je razlika između energije i svijesti?”
“Svijest je svjesna sebe,” Florinda je objasnila. “Energija je jednostavno prisutna svugdje i nije uvijek svjesna. Čarobnjaci ne žele sve klasifikovati. Kada ste u stanju ući u nijemo znanje pitanje će se samo odgovoriti.”
“Zašto ste javno progovorili?”
Florinda je odgovorija da nisu željeli skrivati tajne koje ne pripadaju njima. Njihovo javno izlaženje povezano je sa povratkom Kerol Tigs. To im je dalo na raspolaganje energiju koja bi inače bila nedostupna.. Odlučili su, viđenjem energetskog toka u svemiru, da će pokrete načiniti dostupnim svakom ko želi da ih nauči. Da bi postigli ovo, prilagodili su pokrete svakom tipu enegretske konfiguracije.
“Kako treba raditi pokrete; koliko i kada?”
“Ne skačite sa jedne opsesije na drugu, “ Florinda je odgovorila. “ Ne treba da zamjenite skup opsesivnih navika i ponašanja sa opsesivnim praktikovanjem Tenzegriteta. To bi iskvarilo njihovu svrhu. Pokreti služe da opterećuju tok osjećaja JA.”

nastaviće se...

Vrh

PostPostano: pet feb 04, 2011 1:45 pm 
Član foruma

„Možete li definisati razliku između Tamnog mora svijesti i Namjere?“
Taiše je oboje opisala kao „energetske činjenice“ koje su otkrili stari vidovnjaci. Tamno more svijesti nešto s čime smo povezani, što nas okružuje i utiče na nas. To je izvor svega, u isto vrijeme dio smo toga. Takože je to nazvala Duh. Rekla je da je namjera više apstraktna, ali sveprisutna (prisutna u svemu). Usmjerava tok događaja na nezamisliv način; nezamisliva sila koja navodi naše živote, ali mi možemo donekle naučiti da je usmjerimo ili prizovemo.
„The humanero“, rekla je, „je zid socijalizacije. Kada izgubimo ljudski oblik, to je kao da probijemo opnu socijalizacije.
Florinda je na ovu temu nastavila o načinu na koje bebe uče. One se ukalupljuju energetski prema uzorima. Povezala je diskusiju o kloniranju ovaca iz pređašnjeg predavanja, a onda prešla na jezovito objašnjenje kako se pokreće socijalizacija u maloj djeci. Temeljno ju je objasnila govoreći da djeca uče imitirajući svoje energetske uzore.
„OK, onda gdje se nalazi skupna tačka?“ upitali su. Onda, „ U redu, evo je“, reče pokazujući njenu poziciju kratko nakon rođenja pa do trenutka naše potpune socijalizacije.
„Ali, ne morate ostati tu“, nastavila je. „nismo bili tamo kada je sklopljen dogovor. (Dogovor da taj položaj skupne tačke mora biti dominantan tokom života.) Takao da se ne moramo toga pridržavati.!
„Sa tog položaja skupne tačke“, rekla je kasnije, „snop svijetlosti (energije) ide ravno do mjesta između nožnih prsta. Mi pokušavamo pomjetiti taj snop. Ne-rad nam daje izbor da se ne krećemo kroz socijalne šablone.“
Slijedilo je još par pitanja, a onda se Taiša vratila na temu socijalizacije djece.
„Potrebno je šest godina otprilike da se socijalizuju djeca. U vrtiću su još ne naseljena i slobodna. Bobi ih još nije ščepao“ reče sa smješkom. „ Socijalizacija nije još završena.“
Objasnila je proceduru od prvog i drugog razreda, gdje su djeca još relativno slobodna u smislu socijalizacije. Rekla je da počinju pokazivati tanke crte zabrinutosti kao kod odraslih, ali ne mnogo.
„Tanke crte“, nasmijala se, „Ali već do trećeg i četvrtog razreda oni su mali ljudi, i možete vidjeti taj pomak. Poput odraslih, brinu se o svom JA (sebi), podliježući socijalizaciji godinama sve više i više.“
„Danas se čini“, dodala je ozbiljnim tonom, „podliježu sve ranije i ranije. U drugom razredu dobivaju maske socijalizacije, i već u trećem i četvrtom razredu su totalno u njoj.“

Vrh

PostPostano: pet feb 04, 2011 3:15 pm 
Član foruma

Neko je postavio pitanje o pokretima za ne-rad.
Florinda je odgovorila da tih treba vježbati na nivou ne-rada. Uključiti pokrete u čovjekov inventar pažljivo jer se tu događa nešto van spoznajnog.
Prokomentarisala je da žene imaju urođenu povezanost sa tamnim morem svijesti, ali ih to ni najmanje ne interesuje zbog nihovog također urođenog manjka trezvenosti. Rekla je da nagula, jer je muškarac, i zbog svoje discipline, posjeduje trezvenost i energiju da se nosi sa ne-radom i da uđe u tamno more svijesti. Njegova mu trezvenost pomaže da ostane pribran.
„Gdje je Karlos?“ viknuo je povjek iz zadnjeg reda.
Taiša i Florinda ne odgovoriše odmah mada je to bilo pitanje koje je većinu interesovalo. Čovjek je uzvikivao dok mu ove nisu odgovorile. Činilo se da su zbunjene i nesigurne šta da odgovore. Pitanje je postavljeno jasno i glasno.
„Njegova energija i svijest su tamo negdje,“ reča Taiša. „On je razlog zbog kojeg smo mi svi ovdje.“
„Pokušavamo ga vratiti“, rečeFlorinda tiho.
Taiša je nastavila o izravnom pristupu znanju. Njene riječi su se odnosile na povrat energetskog tijela. Rekla je da mora potojati linija namjere koja nas povezuje sa energetskim tijelom.
„Disciplina nas približava energetskom tijelu. Disciplina i namjera privlače energiju nazad nama. Zazivanje energije može biti ostvareno samo namjeravajući kroz disciplinu. Ako želimo da nam se energetsko tijelo vrati, moramo ga pozvati, i jedini način je kroz disciplinu.“
Pitanja su na papirićima stizala u velikim količinama. Njih dvije bi otvarale papiriće i odlučivale na koje će odgovarati.
„Konzumirate li sex?“ glasilo je jedno.
Florinda se malo uzbudila smjelošću tog pitanja. „Ne znam, valjda sam tako odgojena,“ reče odlučno. „Dvije stvari se ženu nikada ne pita, za godine i sex. To je lična stvar. Reći ću samo da seksualnu energiju koristimo za navigaciju kroz vječnost.“
Naposljetku se vratiše temi dječijeg odgoja.
„Djeca uče od nas, od naših postupaka, šta god mi učinili oni imitiraju. Ne treba da ih učimo preimjerima, svejedno će biti poput nas. Primjer je jedini način. Tako je sviđalo se to nama ili ne. Možemo im trubiti do mile volje i to će samo napraviti razdor između naših riječi i dijela i rezultovati gubljenjem poštovanja. Djeca ne slušaju u tolikoj mjeri ono što im dovorimo koliko se oblikuju energetski prema nama. Tako da, jedini način je da ih vodimo kroz primjer, bio on dobar ili loš.“
„Kako da se promjenimo?“
„Ne idite uobičajenim šablonom ponašanja“, Florinda odgovori.

Vrh

PostPostano: pet feb 04, 2011 5:58 pm 

slika

Uuuuu daboga da smršavila! Hvala na prijevodu. :)

Priznaj da si ti La Gorda koju je orao vratio na zemlju!

Vrh

PostPostano: pet feb 04, 2011 10:26 pm 
Član foruma

Jesam. La Gorda sam!
Pa nemereš u treću pažnju sa sto dvajes kila! Nemereš proći kraj orla! :oops:
I nema na čemu.
Sutra nastavak prevoda.

Vrh

PostPostano: sub feb 05, 2011 6:23 am 
Član foruma

hvala bajs, volis malo punije,a? :shock:

Vrh

PostPostano: sub feb 05, 2011 12:55 pm 
Član foruma

@Zeleni
Bolje da ljulja nego da žulja :lol:

„Mogu li pokreti izliječiti bolest?“
„Da“ reče Taiša, „pokreti razbijaju zgusnutu energiju i raspoređuju je ravnomjerno nazad do vitalnih centara. Zgusnuće je poput kore na vanjskoj strani svjetlosnog jajeta. Pokreti pospješuju dotok kiseonika i protok krvi do do vitalnih organa i energetskih centara. To pomaže regeneraciji tih vitalnih organa i donosi vitalnost i snagu tijelu. To je dovoljno da se rasturi bolest. Radite pokrete svakodnevno. JA je skup briga koje nagomilavaju zabrinutost i tenziju. Ovo godinama stvara plodonosan teren za bolest.“
(Naglsila engl. Disease kao dvije riječi dis(ne)-ease(ugoda))
Florinda je u jednom trenutku govorila o svom ocu sa činom generala i njenom njemačkom porijeklu, šaleći se kako bi da je viša i da ima muda sada nosala bič i bila oficir. Ali pošto ima muf, završila je na putu čarobnjaka, koji se naposljetku ispostavio kao prava sreća za nju.
Predstavila je neke od šesnaest ljudi koji su sačinjavali grupu šamana, većinom Elemente jer su bili prisutni tada u publici. Kako je svakog predstavila imenom dok su ustajali, dodala je i njihove titule iz respektabilnih profesionalnih domena. Činilo se da to radi iz razloga da pokaže da su u socijalnim krugovima ti ljudi izuzetno disciplinovani i da su postigli mnogo. Očigledno nam je željela reći da nemamo posla sa srednjoškolcima.
Šest elemenata: Majls je doktor, Brendon je dipl. psiholog u oblasti kućnog nasilja. Gavin ima dvije diplome, biologija i nauka o Zemlji.

Fabricio je bankar. Lorenco je pisac i producent, a Džulius producent i režiser.
Deset tragača: Aleksandrovi su Nuri (Plavi skaut), Zaia (fotografkinja) – oboje na putu prema diplomi, i Naji. Reni i Naji Mjurez, rođaci, su nastavnici engleskog jezika. Reni završava pravo, Naji gradi karijeru u uredništvu. Talija Bej je predsjednica Klirgrina. Karijere poslednjih, ali ne manje važnih, Kajli, Erin i najnoviji tragač, Hejli, nisu spomenuli.
(Neke od gore pomenutih informacija nisu u potpunosti tačne niti izvučene iz Florindinih komentara.)
Nakon seanse sa Florindom i Taišom, te kratke pauze, Elementi su se kratko dotakli serije pokreta za Namjeru te seriju vitalnosti Pravila Nogu. Tragači su su onda istupili te kratko ponovili U bijegu i Točak vremena.

Dan peti (poslije poodne i veče)

Nakon što je prethodna sesija ponavljanja (utvrđivanja) završena, uslijedila je desetominutna pauza tokom koje se ništa naročito nije događalo. Učesnici su pozvani da ostanu pola sata duže kako bih se «naoružalo» pokretima Silvia Manuela i Huana Tume. Odjednom, postade očigledno da se svi okupljaju oko bine ali na neuobičajen način. Napravio se veliki prostor lijevo ispred bine možda veličine plesne dvorane. Taiša, Florinda i kerol uđoše u halu sa grupom tragača i sanjača.
Florinda istupi sa zračećim osmjehom. Zamolila je grupu da utišaju aplauz. Rekla je da imaju poslasticu za sve i specijalnog gosta koji će predstaviti oblik šamanskog teatra te demonstrirati ne-rad.
«Među mnogobrojnim talentima Silvia Manuela», Florinda nastavi, «vjerovatno najviše oduševljavaju njegovi plesni pokreti. »
«Ni prije ni poslije njega nije postojao niko ko pleše sa tolikim žarom, strašću, ko se kreće tako brzo i sa nevjerovatnom gracioznošću,» reče Flotinda sa divljenjem i sunčano sjajnim osmjehom.
«Pričali su vam priče kako je na njih uticao Silvio Manuel. Njima je bio strašan, užasan lik koji je ulijevao strah i teror. Bio je čarobnjak nepojmljivih moći i misterije, neko na čiji se sam pomen imena rađao strah. Za mene nije bio takav. Voljela sam ga. Meni je bio kao bogati ujak koji poigrava sa svojom nećakom na predivan način. Posebno mi se dopadao. Obožavala sam ga. Niko nije plesao kao on. Niko.»

Florinda je zborila kao da je istinski zaljubljena u tog čovjeka.

«Znao je zabavljati don Huana i njegovu grupu, i naravno nas, svojim nevjerovatnim sposobnostima pokreta i plesa. Pjesme koje smo vam puštali ovdje su pjesme koje je Silvio Manuel slušao iznova i iznova. Njih je posebno volio. Razlog zbog kojeg ih sada vama puštamo je taj što želimo da osjetite kako je to bilo biti pored njega. Dio raspoloženja Silvia Manuela. Muzika kojom bi ispunio popodnevni prostor, bilo je plesa i mnogo smjeha. Želimo se osjećati kao Silvio Manuel.

«Uzaludna nada je ono što ratnik osjeća u srcu. On pleše pokrete bezgrešnosti u društvu beskraja, i njegov ples je odraz beskraja, odraz njegove nepogriješivosti. Svojim plesom on zahvaljuje beskonačnom jer mu je podario mogućnost da živi. Pleše sa žarom, strašću i tačnošću. Zna da je njegov ples ples uzaludne nade... ali drugog načina nema, njegov izraz nema drugog puta. On se plesom beskraju izražava. Zna da vjerovatno nikada neće naći slobudu i zato pleše pred beskrajem svojoj uzaludnoj nadi.»
Sada, Florinda predstavlja jedinu osobu koju zna da je uhvatila moć, žar i strast kojom je nekad plesao Silvio.
Rekla je «Dame i gospodo, čast mi je predstaviti vam Marka Kabalera, izvanrednog plesača. Čuvate se, opasan je za žene i veliki zavodnik.»
Jedan od tragača istupi sa strane. Ali čekajte, to nije jedan od tragača, to je Marko Kabalero. Imao je zalizanu crnu kosu i ležerno odijelo. Noseći sako na ramenu, šepurio se sa buketom različaka (vrsta cvijeća) bacajući ih ženama i davajući im puse. Bio je otjelovljenje muškosti i zavodništva. U isto vrijeme bio je vođen osjećajem unutrašnje sigurnosti i vještine.

S početkom muzike, publika je prisustvovala nečemu što nadilazi objašnjenja, što dira duboko u srce i prikazuje Put ratnika. Zatim ples nezamislive ljepote i moći, totalno iznenadivši publiku, kao oluja razvaljujući ih iznutra. To su pokreti koje smo učili, ali sada izvedeni sa svim duhom i žarom i beskrajnom srčanošću koju ste ikada mogli zamisliti kao dio puta linije čarobnjaka don Huana. Mnogi zaplakaše, neki se smijaše, neki bijaše zabezeknuti.

Jedan od vrhunaca seminara nastao je kada su uz pjesmu «Uzaludne nade» svi učesnici pozvani da plešu i podijele osjećaj Silvija Manuela i don Tume. Taiša, Florinda i Kerol poskočiše i priključiše se dok je Marko plesao nasumično odabranom ženom iz publike demonstrirajući Lambadu. Tada su u tren svi učesnici bili na nogama krećući se slobodno kroz prostoriju, plešući pokrete sa čarobnjacima uz zvuke «Uzaludne nade.

Kada je muzika stala, posjetioci se lagano uputiše na pauzu za ručak. U 16h, kada sau se vratili, sve se promijenilo. Ulaz je pomjeren u lijevo, u drugi dio sale. Ulazak kroz obezbjeđenje ličio je na ulaz u pozorište. Postavljene su stolice i jedan veći i viši podijum.Odmah do bine bio je prostor nalik sobi sa zidovima od crnog polu-providnog materijala. Dvije prostorije su pregrađene pokretnim zidovima sa svake ulazne strane. Crni zatvoreni prostor pored bine pripajao se jednoj od prostorija.

Kada su se posjetioci smjestili, Kerol se iz crne sobe popela stepenicama na binu. Sada je bila Prunela Fric-Moris. Obučena u crno sa crnom perikom sa crvenkastim sjajem, rekla je publici da će sada nastupiti Teatar Beskraja ali da neće «glumiti» već istinski izmjeniti)». Ono što će publika ovog popodneva i večeri vidjeti rezultat je istinske transformacije. Ona više nije bila Kerol već Pruela (ime nekakve planinske gljive ili tako nešto). Pruela Fric-Moris bila je pomalo divlja ali riječita žena i biće jedna od voditelja pripovjedača.

Događaji tog popodneva bili su samo nagovještaj onog što će se događati nakon večernje pauze, veličanstven serijal izvedbi, plesa i pokreta tragača, Elemenata i Kerol. Nećemo ni pokušavati opisati te događaje. Dovoljno je reći da je s Teatrom Beskraja ovaj seminar priveden kraju. Ono što slijedi je program večeri.

Hvala i laku noć.

TEATAR BESKRAJA

1. Prizivanje vanzemaljaca, ili Pjev - sa troje tragača svjetla zvijezda

2. Djevojka je moja – sa Ši-lom, dva brata Gibraltara i Sudanom Džonsonom, Džekom Albienom, kaubojem iz Teksasa
3. Teret donošenja odluka – sa Trini i Kiki
4. Farlijev dan- sa Bobom Farlijem i Robertom Farlijem starijim
5. Nosferatu, Ljubavi moja – sa Ludim Nosferatuom i Morbidnim Nosferatu
6. Lovac i lovina – sa Eci, Peci i Bobijem
7. Marionete – sa Smrću odozgo i Smrću odozdo
8. Ljubav među insektima – sa dva etimologa, E1 i E2
9. Lekcija neprosvijetljenima – sa Dejmijenom Čuom, Majstorom i Džoni Liem, Čela
10. Svemirski gusari – sa don Pedrom Sadistom, Pieterom Derpeomi Sebastijanom Svetim Divljakom
11. (The Orchard) – sa onim koji vuku i onma koje vuku
12. 12. The Cogitations of Dr. Gerhard Blumenfinkle
13. Arapski plesač, Jamida Fazin
14. Mcevi Beskraja: Pruela Fric-Moris, Kleopatra, Simor, Lorenco Drejk, ravno iz Londonskog Paladijuma na putu za Budimpeštu, Sebastijan Sveti Divljak

Vrh

PostPostano: sub jun 04, 2011 12:30 pm 
Član foruma

Serija Naguala Elijasa , Meksiko 1994

Bio je Sanjac I sposoban da ide u druge univerzume I da iz njih donosi cudne objekte.
Karlos je obicavao govoriti da je Nagual Elijas isao na ``djubriste vecnosti``
On je takodje ziveo na 2 mesta istovremeno.On je to mogao zbog komande koju je imao nad svojim dvojnikom(energetskim,sanjajucim telom).
Ovih 8 pokreta su nazvani `` crtanje mape tela`` I bili su izvodjeni od strane Naguala Elijasa pre sanjanja.Oni bude centre na stopalima,clancima,shins,kolenima i sve do zadnjice.
Podrucje leve noge,izmedju prstiju I kolena je kao pipak,sposoban da percepira energiju direktno.U ovom stupnju vazno je eksperimentisati,istrazivati I otkrivati bez predrasuda.
Za rad ovih pokreta,potrebno je skinuti cipele I carape.

a) Sit up straight on the floor. Legs bent in front of you. (Do passes on one foot at a time.) Press the hollow area at the sole of the foot. Press using thumb and the rest of the fingers of the hand. You can also use both hands to press from above and below simultaneously.
b) Press at the base of each toe. Also separate one toe from another.
c) Pull the skin 'membranes' between toes. (Like teasing the web on 1st video)

a) Sedni pravo na pod.Noge ispruzene ispred tebe(raditi ove pokrete prvo samo na jednoj nozi pa onda na drugoj)
Pritisni supljinu izmedju jagodica I pete.Pritisni koristeci palace I ostale prste ruke.Mozes takodje koristiti obe ruke da pritisnes odozdo I odozgo simultano.
b)Pritisni koren svakog noznog palcaalso separate one toe from another.
c)povuci kozicu izmedju palceva nogu(Like teasing the web on 1st video)

a) Sitting up on the mat, move your buttocks out of the way so that you are sitting up straight in a balanced position. Legs are straight.
b) Stretch legs in front of you so that the heels are off the ground and calf muscles are active. Stretch open the toes of both legs as much as possible so that they are open like a fan (the centre of the fan is the hollow space at the sole of the foot) As you stretch breath to a long count of 15, stretching and sensing.
c) To 'trace the map' you tap lightly on the toes ,the shin and the knees up and down the leg. d)Repeat this stretching three times.

a) Sedeci na prostirci,pomeri svoju zadnjicu out of the way tako da sedis pravo u balansiranoj poziciji.Noge su pravo.
b) Stretch legs in front of you so that the heels are off the ground and calf muscles are active.
Stretch open the toes of both legs as much as possible so that they are open like a fan (the centre of the fan is the hollow space at the sole of the foot) As you stretch breath to a long count of 15, stretching and sensing.
c) To 'trace the map' you tap lightly on the toes ,the shin and the knees up and down the leg. d)Ponovi razvlacenje 3 puta.

a) Start from the sitting up position where both legs are straight out in front of you. Make sure the buttocks are out of the way. Point the toes away from you on each leg successively stretching the tendons of the instep and knees.

a) Pocni iz sedeceg polozaja gde su obe noge ispred tebe. Make sure the buttocks are out of the way.Usmeri prste od sebe na svakoj nozi sukcesivno(sinonim?) rastezuci tetive gornjeg dela stopala I kolena

b) Bend one leg and bring the sole of the foot near to the groin. (The sole of the foot is in full contact with the ground as if you're standing on it.) Once again point the toes of the straight leg away from you stretching the tendons of the instep and knees. After each stretch reverse the motion so that the toes point towards the eyes and you are stretching the calf muscles. Do three stretches.

b) Savi jednu nogu I stavi taban noge blizu prepona.(taban je u punom kontaktu sa podom kao da stojis na njemu).Jos jednom, usmeri prste ispravljenje noge od sebe rastezuci tetive gornjeg dela stopala.Nakon svakog rastezanja obrni redosled tako das u prsti usmereni prema ocima tako da rastezes calf muscles.Uradi 3 rastezanja

c) With both arms you grab the leg that is straight around the ankles and let the weight of the upper body relax forwards at the same time stretching the leg and pointing the tip of the toes forward away from you. Exhale while you stretch, and count to 15.

c) Uhvati nogu sa obe ruke koja je pravo I pusti tezinu gornjeg dela tela da padne na dole rastezuci nogu I usmeravajuci vrhove prstiju od sebe.Izdahni dok rastezes do 15.

d) Then relax and let the toes and ankle move backwards so that now the toes are pointing towards your eyes. Stretch again inhaling to the count of 15.

d) Zatim se opusti I usmeri prste tako das u usmereni ka ocima.Ponovo rastegni udisuci na brojanje do 15.

e) Trace the map by tapping on the centres all the way from the ankles to the knees.
Repeat the process three times for each leg.
-At this point we got up and used the left leg as a tentacle to 'see' energy in the Hall. (I pivoted on the right leg and explored the area all around me in a circular fashion by using the left shin area-expose the flesh to the air-) It was recommended that after tracing the map we try to track energy in the rooms that we occupy in our daily lives. It was also remarked that this was the first time that so many practitioners try to 'see' energy with their left legs!

e) Crtaj mapu lupkajuci na centre(vitalne centre?) all the way from the ankles to the knees.
Ponovi process 3 puta za svaku nogu.
-U ovom trenutku koristimo levu nogu kao pipak za vidjenje energije u prostoriji.(ja sam se rotirao na desnoj nozi I istrazivao prostoriju oko sebe)
Preporuceno je da posle crtanja mape pokusamo da pratimo energiju u sobama koja nas okruzuje u svakodnevnom zivotu.Takodje treba napomenuti da je ovo prvi pokusaj kada praktikanti pokusavaju da vide energiju svojom levom nogom!

a) sitting up on the mat bend both legs so that soles of the feet are facing each other but not touching. (recapitulation position). Press and massage all the tendons from the ankles to the knees. Try and relax all stiff areas (like the Achilles tendon at the back of the calf)

a) Sedeci na prostirci savi obe noge tako da su stopala usmeren jedna prema drugoj ali se ne dodiruju( pozicija za rekapitulaciju). Pritisni I masiraj sve tetive od clankova do kolena. Try and relax all stiff areas (like the Achilles tendon at the back of the calf)

b) Trace the map by tapping on the centres all the way from the ankles to the knees

b)Crtaj mapu lupkajuci(kuckajuci) po centrima sve od clanaka do kolena

c) Grab all the energy from these centres (inhaling) and smear /press it on the Right vital centre(exhaling). At the same time as you apply the energy on the centre you twist the body from the waist towards the centre where you are applying the energy .i.e. right. Repeat the process for the left side.

c) Zgrabi svu energiju sa tih centara(udisuci) I premazi ih(pritisni je) na desni vitalan centar(izdisuci).U isto vreme dok donosis energiju na vitalan centar uvijaj telo od struka ka centru gde donosis energiju tj. Desno. Ponovi process za levu stranu.

5. This pass is called 'moving with the motion of the Ocean of Awareness'.

Ovaj pokret se zove ``Kretanje sa okeanom svesti``

a) Start from the position where you are sitting up straight with both legs straight out in front of you. Bend the legs so that the soles of the feet are slightly leaning towards each other. Gently place hands around the ankles so that fingers are pressing on tendons. (As in the last pass in the Intent series). The edge of the elbows are pressing against the inside of the knee joints.

a)Pocni u poziciji gde uspravno sedis , sa obe noge pravo ispred tebe. Bend the legs so that the soles of the feet are slightly leaning towards each other.Postavi ruke nezno oko clanaka tako da prsti pritiskaju tetive.(Kao u poslednjem pokretu serije za nameru). The edge of the elbows are pressing against the inside of the knee joints.

b) While inhaling curve the body so that head comes towards the chest and the spine arches inwards as if becoming a ball. Maintain pressure on tendons while inhaling deeply.(Arms stretch out as the torso moves backwards even though the fingers keep the same position pressing on the tendons.)

b)Dok udises zakrivi telo tako dag lava stoji u nivou grudi I zakrivi kicmu napre tako da se formira lopta.Odrzavaj pritisak na tetivama dok udises duboko. .(Arms stretch out as the torso moves backwards even though the fingers keep the same position pressing on the tendons.)

c) On the exhalation the body curves the other way so that the head leans back as the chin comes up, the chest opens up and the small of the back arches outward (exposing the tail). The fingers also release the pressure on the tendons in the ankles. Both the inhalation and exhalation are accompanied by a 'to and fro' rocking of the body as it moves in time with the ebb and flow of the 'Ocean of Awareness'.

c)Pri izdisaju the body curves the other way so that the head leans back as the chin comes up, the chest opens up and the small of the back arches outward (exposing the tail).
Prsti takodje opustaju pritisak na tetivama I clancima.
I udisaj I izdisaj je udruzen sa pomeranjem tela ``tamo-amo`` rocking of the body body as it moves in time with the ebb and flow of the 'Ocean of Awareness'.

6. Lie on your back with both feet extended.

Lezi na ledja sa obe noge ispruzene.

a) Dip the toes of the left foot into the Stream of Awareness.

b) Flick the energy upwards so that the energy comes to your ankles and then both legs propel the energy up high by moving legs like on a bicycle as if cycling backwards.

Tjushni energiju navies tako da energija dolazi do tvojih clanaka a zatim obe noge krecu da biciklaju kao da vrte pedale od bicikla unazad.

c) When both legs reach the vertical position use both hands to grab the energy from the ankles, shins, knees and thighs and rub it on both vital centres. (feet stay relaxed in a vertical position at this point.)

Kada obe noge dostignu vertikalnu poziciju koristi obe ruke da zgrabis energiju sa zglobova,shins,kolena I thigs I trljaj ih na oba vitalna centra,(noge ostaju opustene u vertikalnoj poziciji u ovom trenutku)

d) Trace the map by tapping on the centres on the front and back of the heels, shins and calves, knees, thighs and buttocks

d) Crtaj mapu lupkajuci na centre ispred I iza peta,shins and calves,knees,thigs and buttocs

e)Let soles of the feet rest on the ground and move head gently left to right as many times as you feel is necessary. Use this position to recapitulate.

e) Pusti da se stopala odmaraju na zemlji I pomeraj glavu nezno s leva na desno koliko mislis da je potrebno(koristi ovu pozu za rekapitulaciju)

do ovde
a) Tuck one leg under the buttocks so far that you could grab the ankles from the other side. The other leg is straight as you lie on your back.

a)Podvuci jednu nogu ispod zadnjice toliko da mozes da uhvatis clanke sa druge strane.Druga noga je ispruzena dok lezis na ledjima.

b) Maintaining the stretch on the bent leg breath in and out deeply to the count of 15.

b)Odrzavajuci rastezanje savijene noge udisi I izdisi duboko na 15 jedinica

c) Both arms extend outward and then come from the sides (like bringing energy to the centre of decisions in the Westwood series), to bring energy to the mid-section area. To do this the fingers of both hands dig deep into the area below the navel. As you press take a long inhalation to the count of 15 and exhale to the same count maintaining even pressure.
f) The fingers now move up around the thorax and spread themselves around the ribs. As you inhale slowly to the count of 15 the fingers help to stretch open the chest and as you exhale the fingers help to push and contract the chest wall.
g) Trace the map by tapping on the centres on the thigh of the bent leg.
h) Grab the energy from the bent thigh with the hand (same side of the body). Hand turns into a fist holding energy;
i) The leg that tucked under frees itself, it straightens out and makes a big circle over and across the body and over the other leg (that was straight) and comes to rest on the other side of the body, on the ground at the height of the waist or higher.
j) The fisted hand rubs the energy on the vital centres.(same side).
Repeat on the other side.
a) Lie on your back with both feet extended. Bend one leg and bring the sole of the foot near to the groin. (The sole of the foot is in full contact with the ground as if you're standing on it.)
b) Push the other foot straight up, in a vertical position and use the other leg (with soles of feet on the ground) as a lever to push as high as possible. Also place the hands of the same side leg as you are stretching on the waist to help with the push.
c) Stretch the leg up as high as you can and point toes to the sky and keep the stretch while you breath deeply. Momentarily relax the leg by bending the knee. Then resume the stretch again by straightening the leg once again. Point the toes towards the eyes to maximise the stretch. Breath to a count of 15.
d) Trace the map by tapping on the front and back of the vertical leg from heel to the buttocks.
e) Keeping the leg straight lower it and extend it side-ways so that the groin area opens up. Then continuing in a large circle bring the straight leg over and across the other leg to the other side of the body around the height of the waist or higher. (The other leg now is bent and knee in contact with the floor) Keep both shoulders in contact with the ground so that you are stretching the whole waist area. To help with the spinal twist the opposite hand to the straightened leg grabs hold of the opposite hip and pulls with an even pressure. Breath deeply and evenly to a count of 15 as you stretch.
f) With the free hand (same side as the straightened leg) 'trace the map' by tapping on the back of the thigh and buttocks area in an oval direction.

Vrh

PostPostano: sub jun 04, 2011 12:30 pm 
Član foruma

Bilo bi mnogo lepo da bilo ko ko zna engleski dopuni ovaj tekst jer ja nisam znao sve reci i izvrsi recenziju :hello2:

Vrh

PostPostano: sub jun 04, 2011 2:01 pm 
Član foruma

Serija Naguala Elijasa , Meksiko 1994

Bio je Sanjač i sposoban da ide u druge univerzume i da iz njih donosi čudne objekte.
Karlos je običavao govoriti da je Nagual Elijas išao na ``đubrište večnosti``
On je takodje živeo na 2 mesta istovremeno.On je to mogao zbog komande koju je imao nad svojim dvojnikom (energetskim, sanjajucim telom).
Ovih 8 pokreta su nazvani `` crtanje mape tela`` i bili su izvođeni od strane Naguala Elijasa pre sanjanja.Oni bude centre na stopalima, člancima, cjevanicama, kolenima i sve do zadnjice.
Područje leve noge, između prstiju i kolena je kao pipak, sposoban da percepira energiju direktno.U ovom stupnju važno je eksperimentisati, istrazivati i otkrivati bez predrasuda.
Za rad ovih pokreta, potrebno je skinuti cipele i čarape.

a) Sedni na pod. Noge savijene ispred tebe. (raditi ove pokrete prvo samo na jednoj nozi pa onda na drugoj)
Pritisni taban. Pritisni koristeći palace i ostale prste ruke. Možeš takodje koristiti obe ruke da pritisnes odozdo i odozgo simultano.
b)Pritisni koren svakog nožnog palca. Prste razdvoji.
c)Povuci kožicu izmedju nožnih prstiju.

a) Sedeći na prostirci uspravno u izbalansiranoj poziciji. Noge su ravne.
b) Izpruži noge tako da su pete malo iznad zemlje, mišići listova zategnuti.
Raščereči nožne prste poput lepeze što je moguće više. (centar lepeza je šupljina koju tvore tabani) Lagano udahni i izdahni 15 puta rastežući se i opažajući.
c) Da bi se “nacrtala mapa” lagano potapši nožne prste, listove i koljena uz i niz nogu..
d) Ponovi ovo istezanje 3 puta.

a) Počni iz sjedećeg polozaja sa obe noge ispružene ispred tebe. Usmeri prste od sebe na svakoj nozi postupno rastežuci tetive gornjeg dela stopala i kolena.

b) Savij jednu nogu i stavi taban noge blizu butina. (taban je u punom kontaktu sa podom kao da stojiš na njemu). Još jednom, usmeri prste ispravljenje noge od sebe rastezuci tetive gornjeg dela stopala. Nakon svakog rastezanja obrni redosled tako da su prsti usmereni prema očima tako da rastezes mišiće listova .Uradi 3 rastezanja.

c) Ispruženu nogu uhvati oko zgloba sa obe ruke i pusti tezinu gornjeg dela tela da padne na dole rastezuci nogu i usmeravajuci vrhove prstiju od sebe. Izdahni dok rastezes do 15.

d) Zatim se opusti i usmeri prste tako da su usmereni ka očima. Ponovo rastegni udišući na brojanje do 15.

e) Crtaj mapu lupkajuci vitalne centre od zglobova do koljena.
Ponovi process 3 puta za svaku nogu.
-U ovom trenutku koristimo levu nogu kao pipak za vidjenje energije u prostoriji.(ja sam se rotirao na desnoj nozi i istraživao prostoriju oko sebe)
Preporučeno je da posle crtanja mape pokušamo da pratimo energiju u sobama koja nas okružuje u svakodnevnom zivotu. Takodje treba napomenuti da je ovo prvi pokusaj kada praktikanti pokusavaju da vide energiju svojom levom nogom!

a) Sedeći na prostirci savij obe noge tako da su stopala usmeren jedna prema drugoj ali se ne dodiruju( pozicija za rekapitulaciju). Pritisni i masiraj sve tetive od clankova do kolena. Opusti sva ukočena mjesta (Ahilova peta, listove)

b)Crtaj mapu lupkajuci(kuckajuci) po centrima sve od clanaka do kolena

c) Zgrabi svu energiju sa tih centara (udisuci) i premaži ih (pritisni je) na desni vitalan centar (izdišuci). U isto vreme dok donosiš energiju na vitalan centar uvijaj telo od struka ka centru gde donosis energiju tj. desno. Ponovi process za levu stranu.

5. Ovaj pokret se zove ``Kretanje sa okeanom svesti``

a)Počni u poziciji gde uspravno sediš , sa obe noge ispružene ispred tebe. Savij ih tako da se lagano naslanjaju jedna na drugu. Postavi ruke nežno oko članaka tako da prsti pritiskaju tetive. (Kao u poslednjem pokretu serije za nameru). Ivice laktova se se oslanjaju o unutrašnje dijelove koljena.

b) Dok udišeš zakrivi telo tako da je glava u nivou grudi i zakrivi kičmu napred tako da se formira lopta. Održavaj pritisak na tetivama dok udišeš duboko. .(Isteži ruke dok se trup pomiče nazad, prsti ostaju u dodiru sa tetivama..)

c) Pri izdisaju tijelo se zakrivljuje na drugu stranu tako da se dlava naginje nazad, brada se diže, otvaraju se grudi, donja leđa se zakrivljuju ( rep istaknut)
Prsti takodje opustaju pritisak na tetivama i člancima.
Udisaj i izdisaj je udruzen sa pomeranjem tela ``tamo-amo`` poput plime, oseke i protoka okeana svijesti.

6. Lezi na ledja sa obe noge ispružene.

a) Uroni prste lijeve noge u tok svijesti.

b) Kvrcni energiju na gore kako bi se pomjerila prema zglobovima zatim obema nogama poguraj energiju naviše pomjerajući noge kao da voziš bicikl unazad.

c) Kada obe noge dostignu vertikalnu poziciju koristi obe ruke da zgrabiš energiju sa zglobova, cjevanica ,kolena i prepona i trljaj ih na oba vitalna centra,(noge ostaju opuštene u vertikalnoj poziciji u ovom trenutku)

d) Crtaj mapu lupkajuci na centre ispred i iza peta, cjevanica, listova, koljena, butina i guzova.

e) Pusti da se stopala odmaraju na zemlji i pomeraj glavu nežno s leva na desno koliko mislis da je potrebno (koristi ovu pozu za rekapitulaciju)

a)Podvuci jednu nogu ispod zadnjice toliko da možes da uhvatis clanke sa druge strane.Druga noga je ispružena dok ležiš na ledjima.

b)Odrzavajuci rastezanje savijene noge udiši i izdisi duboko na 15 jedinica

c) Obe ruke ispružene prema van a zatim ih privlači sa strana. (poput kupljenja energije ka centrima za odluke Westwoodske serije), da bi se energija privukla do sredine tijela.
Prsti obije ruke grabe duboko u oblast ispod pupka. Dok pritišćeš duboko udahni brojeći do 15 i izdahni još toliko održavajući pritisak.

f) Prsti sada idu prema grudnom košu i šire se oko rebara. Dok lagano udišeš brojeći do 15 prsti pomažu istezanju i otvaranju grudi, a dok izdišeš prsti pomažu guranje i kontrahovanje grudnog koša.
g) Mapu crtaj lupkajući centar na butini savijene noge.

h) Odatle energiju uhvati rukom (onom koja je sa iste strane). Ruka formira pesnicu držeći energiju.

i) Noga koja je bila ispod se oslobađa, ispruža i čini veliki krug iznad uzduž i poprijeko tijela i preko druge noge (ispružene) te se spušta na drugu stranu tijela, na zemlju kod struka ili naviše.
j) Pesnica trlja energiju na vitalne centre (svoje strane)

Ponoviti i za drugu stranu.
a) Leći na leđa sa ispruženim nogama. Jednu nogu saviti i taban prinijeti do prepona. (Taban je u potpunom kontaktu sa zemljom kao da se stoji na njemu)
b)Uspraviti drugu nogu vertikalno, a onu sa tabanom na zemlji koristiti kao oprugu da se izdignemo što je moguće više. Ruke također postaviti kao pri istezanju struka kako bi potpomogle guranju.
c) Istegni nogu što je moguće više u vis i usmjeri prste prema nebu dok dišeš duboko.
Savijajući koljeno opusti nogu . Nastavi vježbu ponovnim ispružanjem noge. Nožne prste usmjeri prema očima da bi rastezanje bilo potpuno. Diši brojeći do 15.
d) Crtaj mapu lupkajući prednji i zadnji dio ispružene (vertikalno ispružene) noge od peta do guzice.
e) Ispruženu nogu spusti i ispruži po strani tako da se prepone otvore.
Zatim u velikom krugu ravnu nogu prenesi uzguž i poprijeko druge noge na drugu stranu tijela u visini struka. (Sada je druga noga savijena a koljeno dodiruje zemlju)
Oba ramena dodiruju zemlju kako bi se istegao struk. Savijanju kičme pripomozi se suprotnom rukom koja sada hvata suprotni kuk i povlači ujednačeno.
Duboko diši brojeći do 15 dok se rastežeš.
f) Slobodbom rukom (ona sa iste strane ispružene noge) crtaj mapu lupkajući pozadinu butane i guzicu ovalnim pomijeranjem.

Vrh

PostPostano: sub jun 04, 2011 2:15 pm 
Član foruma

:notworthy: SVAKA CAST!
hVALA!

Vrh

Prikaži postove “stare”:  Redanje  
Započni novu temu Odgovori  [ 22 post(ov)a ]  Stranica 1, 2  Sljedeća

Vremenska zona: UTC + 01:00

Trenutno korisnika/ca: / i 10 gostiju.