Sada je: sub apr 27, 2024 7:44 pm.

Prijava

Korisničko ime:   Šifra:   Automatsko prijavljivanje  

Vremenska zona: UTC + 01:00

Započni novu temu Odgovori  [ 77 post(ov)a ]  Stranica Prethodna  1, 2, 3, 4  Sljedeća
Autor/ica Poruka
 Naslov: Re: Masonske olimpijske igre u Londonu 2012
PostPostano: sub jul 07, 2012 4:32 pm 
Član foruma

Lokacija: black hawk down-black hawk up...all the same,just like grain of sand in sand-glass
eugenika , posto te zanima to oko OI London , pisali smo nešto o tome i na ovoj temi :

viewtopic.php?f=10&t=4060

Vrh

PostPostano: sub jul 07, 2012 6:37 pm 
Član foruma

Nekih 28 godina ranije za vrijeme zatvaranja olimpijskih igara u Los Angelesu...

Citat:
1984 Los Angeles Olympics - Closing Ceremonies Spacecraft

An audible gasp swept the Los Angeles Memorial Coliseum, site of the closing ceremonies of the Twenty-Third Olympiad. Los Angeles and it's special entertainment folks were showing the world how to celebrate the most joyous games in Olympic history. As a blinding searchlight swept the 92,000 spectators, a dazzling flash of lights appeared out of the eastern sky. With a full moon as backdrop, an alien Spacecraft joined the Olympic celebrants.
A special stage in the Olympic playing field sent landing instructions via unique lighting patterns accompanied by space music from John Williams. Recognizing friendly invitation from the Olympians, the Spacecraft returned the salute with it's own music and even more dazzling light effects. Each new flash was echoed by more gasps and screams from those lucky enough to witness the first alien Spacecraft landing in modern times....a real Close Encounters of The Third Kind.
Amid a brilliant red glow and plumes of white smoke, the Spacecraft descended. Seconds later, an alien giant appeared on the peristyle where only minutes before, the Olympic flame was extinguished, signaling the end of the the XXIII Olympiad at Los Angeles.
Was it real? Some of the 92,000 onlookers certainly thought so. Millions of world wide TV viewers stared in amazement....was this really happening? Or just more of what the entertainment capital of the world does for everyday life. Two unique onlookers, David L. Wolper and Tommy Walker, knew more than anyone just how real it all was. And just how miraculously it actually appeared, especially to them. They conceived and produced the Opening and Closing Olympic Ceremonies. One of the many show features was the alien Spacecraft.
Only 24 hours earlier, the Spacecraft's turbine electrical power generator had shut down in flight during a final rehearsal. And just nine days before show night, the first test flight ended in disaster when the Spacecraft, originally built as a flying saucer, collapsed in flight. All this had followed two failed business efforts to to produce the device as one company declined to build it at the last moment, and a second company went bankrupt during negotiations.
David L. Wolper Productions inherited the monumental task of Olympic Ceremonies Producer when Walt Disney Productions was unable to proceed just ten months prior to the Olympic games, due to their inability to furnish a budget. Tommy Walker. enlisted as Director of Ceremonies, suggested a flying saucer as a Ceremonies highlight. Since Walker had flown three previous saucers, he knew they always worked.
In response to Walker's request for a saucer embodying hundreds of of special lights on a 50 foot diameter giant never before attempted, Planview of Hollywood was the winning design bidder and went to work. Designers John McGraw and John Miles contacted many equipment suppliers and formed a team to furnish the generator, controls, and lights for the saucer. This only two months prior to the August 12, 1984 show night. Finally approving McGraws design for production, the Olympics committee, at Walker's direction, drafted a contract with McGraw's Planview Company.

During the next few weeks, McGraw would call me for advice on a "flying saucer", since we both were working on Michael Jackson's 1984 Victory Tour. Then, with just six weeks to go, McGraw called me while I was with Jackson rehearsing in Birmingham Alabama. He had the Olympic Closing Ceremonies Flying Saucer contract......but said there's not enough time or money for him to do it. He talked to Applied Entertainment Systems (AES), builder of the Jackson Lighting EFX, and then asked me to take on the job. I had airline tickets to England, not wanting to be in Los Angeles during the upcoming Summer Olympics....Aha, a project I can't refuse.
I inherited the technical side of the mad venture, while Dave Schweninger, President of AES, attempted to pull together the remains of McGraw's suppliers. Only two days into my engineering of the flying saucer structure, AES went bankrupt and the project died....but only momentarily. I thought the wild scheme was so clever, we should not let it really die. Since I had my own company, GurrDesign, Inc., I could operate along with McGraws suppliers. Tom Baker of UMF Systems near Culver City was a big enough firm to contract with the Olympics Committee, who by this time were totally spooked with two contract failures with time rapidly running out. UMF then contracted GurrDesign, I hired a handful of AES victims and away we went.
I asked the Broggie-Elliot Company in North Hollywood if they would build my main flying saucer structure in a contract with UMF. Sherry Peck of Daniel Flannery Productions, the Ceremonies Lighting Designer, coordinated everyone as I danced daily with the now reluctant McGraw suppliers since I needed instant technical interface and they wanted to see money before doing anything. Somehow everyone believed in the job and trusted that the money would be forthcoming from the Olympics Committee. I'll bet they were exasperated beyond words by then.
Anyway, the wild contraption I envisioned got drawn up and built at a furious pace, based on a lot of trust amongst the players. The thing was to be 50 feet in diameter, carry a lot of equipment, but must be light enough to be carried by a Bell 314 big-lift Helicopter. So I made an outer ring of welded aluminum truss sections all pulled together by cables to a center triangular frame. This was inspired by the extremely light construction of the 1930's Hindenburg Zeppelin. The saucer looked like a slice out of the Hindenburg turned sideways.
The center frame would carry the 90 KVA 208 3 phase gas turbine generator furnished by Alturdyne of San Diego and the show control unit built by Knute Skjoneberg of Newport Beach. We used (360) 600 watt Ray Lites supplied by TMB Associates, a Pichel Industries 7K Xenon searchlight, plus a whole bunch more lighting gizmos totaling (432) items using 238,200 watts....but not all at once! The wiring alone stretched 1.5 miles. The whole deal had to be portable to fit in (2) 20' stake trucks with no single part heavier than 142 pounds so we could stick it together by hand. The really big chunks, which need a forklift, were the 1,160 generator and the 328 pound Xenon power supply. Total ready-to-fly weight was 3,689 pounds.
In addition to this project madness, Dave Schweninger, Tom Reidenbach, and I were attempting to reorganize the AES survivors into a new company (which would become Sequoia Creative in December 1984). All the while we were moving the physical assets of the AES bankruptcy auction to various storage locations, and I was driving all over town chasing parts and getting information....but thankfully very few meetings (unlike today's world). The Michael Jackson project took nine weeks, but we did the flying saucer job in just five weeks start to finish.
Broggie-Elliot delivered all the center structural sections to a secure corner of the Hughes Aircraft Airport in Culver City so we could begin final assembly. All the wiring was done at nearby UMF mostly by Garland Markley from my electrical diagrams. Rod Duff had a sewing bee way out in the desert with a bunch of hot air balloon characters to make the fabric covering for the saucer. Finally the Olympic flying saucer was completely assembled and ready to fly.
Down to nine days before the show. The saucer had attracted a few Hughes folks, including two bright helicopter engineers. The three of us were having a brown bag lunch at the airfield just idly viewing the saucer as we talked. They began to ask a lot of incisive questions as to helicopter downwash airloads on the saucer, etc. I assured them that McGraw's experts had assured him that there would be very little wind 100 feet below the helicopter when lifting the saucer. Quietly these guys educated me in helicopter reality. I had accepted McGraw's data without question. The first flight test was scheduled for later in the afternoon....I was now mentally prepared for the coming disaster.

Vrh

PostPostano: sub jul 14, 2012 12:29 pm 
Član foruma

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=pl ... 0QvsQ5IqwU

Vrh

PostPostano: pon jul 16, 2012 12:54 am 
Član foruma

Olimpijce u Londonu štit će projektili zemlja-zrak

Protuzrakoplovni sustavi će biti postavljeni u stambenim četvrtima, a ostali u blizini parka Greenwich, usprkos protivljenu stanara. Na zaštiti sportaša i posjetitelja ministarstvo obrane angažirat će i borbene zrakoplove Typhoon, helikoptere i vojne stručnjake za izviđanje i radare.

http://www.dnevno.hr/vijesti/svijet/oli ... 13571.html

Vrh

PostPostano: pon jul 16, 2012 12:55 am 
Član foruma

Olimpijske igre u Londonu osiguravat će 17.000 vojnika i 13.200 privatnih zaštitara

http://www.vecernji.hr/sport/ostalo/oli ... nak-430097

http://www.jutarnji.hr/oi-u-londonu-osi ... a/1040927/

Vrh

PostPostano: pon jul 16, 2012 12:56 am 
Član foruma

U Londonu otvoren masonski piramidalni toranj The Shard

slika

slika

http://www.jutarnji.hr/london--svecano- ... i/1039381/

Vrh

PostPostano: pon jul 16, 2012 12:59 am 
Član foruma

U kampanji za Olimpijske igre našla se i pjesma “London Calling” s istoimenog albuma legendarne grupe The Clash iz 1979. godine. S obzirom da pjesma govori o kraju svijeta – posljedicama nuklearnog rata, “zombijima smrti”, nestašicama hrane i strahovitim klimatskim promjenama - nije riječ o veseloj pjesmi koja promovira London pa su se mnogi glazbeni kritičari zapitali je li to baš najbolji izbor za promociju Olimpijskih igara. S kojim razlogom je onda uvrštena i tko je to odobrio? Obratite pažnju na tekst pjesme.

London Calling

London calling to the faraway towns
Now that war is declared-and battle come down
London calling to the underworld
Come out of the cupboard, all you boys and girls
London calling, now don't look at us
All that phoney Beatlemania has bitten the dust
London calling, see we ain't got no swing
'Cept for the ring of that truncheon thing

The ice age is coming, the sun is zooming in
Engines stop running and the wheat is growing thin
A nuclear error, but I have no fear
London is drowning-and I live by the river

London calling to the imitation zone
Forget it, brother, an' go it alone
London calling upon the zombies of death
Quit holding out-and draw another breath
London calling-and I don't wanna shout
But when we were talking-I saw you nodding out
London calling, see we ain't got no highs
Except for that one with the yellowy eyes

Now get this
London calling, yeah, I was there, too
An' you know what they said? Well, some of it was true!
London calling at the top of the dial
After all this, won't you give me a smile?

I never felt so much a' like a like a like a...

Vrh

PostPostano: pon jul 16, 2012 1:01 am 
Član foruma

Olimpijske igre najveća su mirnodopska sigurnosna operacija u povijesti Velike Britanije

http://www.jutarnji.hr/olimpijske-igre- ... e/1040654/

Vrh

PostPostano: pon jul 16, 2012 1:02 am 
Član foruma

Nosač helikoptera uplovio u Temzu

http://www.24sata.tv/tag/nosac-19610

Vrh

PostPostano: pon jul 16, 2012 1:02 am 
Član foruma

Priznali da ne mogu osigurati dovoljan broj ljudi za Olimpijadu!

http://dnevnik.hr/vijesti/svijet/blamaz ... ijadu.html

Vrh

PostPostano: pon jul 16, 2012 1:03 am 
Član foruma

Za osiguranje Olimpijskih igara Britanci pozvali dodatnih 3.500 vojnika. Diljem Londona postavljene postrojbe!

http://www.jutarnji.hr/foto-za-osiguran ... -/1040917/

Vrh

PostPostano: čet jul 19, 2012 6:49 pm 
Član foruma

http://www.telegraf.rs/sport/280179-oli ... java-barta

Vrh

PostPostano: ned jul 22, 2012 1:23 am 
Član foruma

Bankarske masonske elite više se ne skrivaju: Mi smo pravi vladari svijeta!

http://www.dnevno.hr/vijesti/svijet/ban ... 61333.html

Vrh

PostPostano: pon jul 23, 2012 4:52 pm 
Član foruma

Olimpijska baklja na Londonskom oku - B92 Sport

http://www.b92.net/sport/london2012/oli ... _id=628914

Vrh

PostPostano: uto jul 24, 2012 6:03 pm 
Član foruma

righteous je napisao/la:
U Londonu otvoren masonski piramidalni toranj The Shard

slika

slika

http://www.jutarnji.hr/london--svecano- ... i/1039381/

Ako se ne varam toranj se sastoji od 11.000 staklenih dijelova...Simpatičan broj!

Alf :blob:

Vrh

PostPostano: uto jul 24, 2012 6:39 pm 
Član foruma

Ali "ALL HAIL SAURON" .... neprocenjivo ahahahah :rofl :rotfl: :occasion5:

Vrh

PostPostano: čet jul 26, 2012 2:54 am 
Član foruma

A ovo je nesto mnogo konkretnije, ubacili su razoren stadion u jedan frejm:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HQ2LsQNUdTE

Vrh

PostPostano: čet jul 26, 2012 10:44 am 
Član foruma

Ekvador je napisao/la:
A ovo je nesto mnogo konkretnije, ubacili su razoren stadion u jedan frejm:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HQ2LsQNUdTE

0:48 ... Lepim, debelim i masnim slovima napisano Fool, pročitao u komentarima. Mada prvo O više liči na C. Fcol(For Crying Out Loud)?

Vrh

PostPostano: čet jul 26, 2012 4:50 pm 
Član foruma

Игор Игнатченко: У сусрет олимпијским играма 2012 – Лондон у опасности?

Недавно је Европол (полицијска служба Евросавеза) званично саопштио да за време одржавања најскупљих у целој историји Олимпијских игара у Лондону „Ал Каида“ припрема терористичке радње. Побуде „Ал Каиде“ британске тајне службе једноставно објашњавају: терористи хоће да поврате тежину коју су изгубили после ликвидације Осаме бин Ладена. Још 2010. године те исте британске тајне службе тврдиле су како „Ал Каида“ спрема атомски напад на британску престоницу – покушаће подметнути у самом центру Лондона „прљаву бомбу“ и распршити радиоактивне изотопе на великој територији.

http://bit.ly/M9ZAUg

Vrh

Naslov: olimpiske igre London 2012
PostPostano: čet jul 26, 2012 5:23 pm 
Početnik

Ako uzmemo u obzir do sad sve napisano o XXX OI London 2012. , bilo to sumnjicavo ili ne, po pitanju zastupljenosti masonskih simbola i samih naslova kako su ove igre ..Masonske" evo jos malo tzv. slucajnosti > pocetak 27.07.2012.
2+7, 0+7+2, 12
9 9 + 12 jednako 30 >> (XXX rimski, jednako 666)
ako uzmemo da ,, X " u najcescem obliku znaci protok(ukrstanje) energije, mozda je i istina da su piramide i bile energane (pitanje je kakva je to energija i sta su punile ,svemirske brodove? mozda) -na prvi pogled ,,X'' i izgleda kao piramida odozgo...
ili 27+72 je 99 +12 =111 -broj 99 je utrostrucena moc broja 9 i u slobodnom prevodu svih znacenja moze da mu se pripise sledeca recenica <<dosli smo do kraj naseg stvaranja, i od ovog momenta se vracamo na (nas ili njihov) izvor...>> ovo je samo za pocetak jos malo slucajne masonske simbolike ili mozda ipak ne ???

a za ovo nisam siguran, tacan pocetak (ili mozda paljenje olimpiskog plamena) u 27.07.2012. u 16h i 55min >>> 1+6+5+5=17 i 16+55=71 >>1771 godina ??? zanimljiva po mnogo cemu, po samom pocetku... radjanja dinastije crvenog stita
ima jos jedna sitnica 99+99 =198> 19.na20. 08.1771. ... eto malo rasutih podataka i mojih zakljucaka o temi koja je meni zapela za oko ,ako neko skonta zaokruzice sebi sliku o ovome, sto ne mora da znaci da je svaki ili svi ovi zakljucci tacni ,mozda je neki od njih tacan i dva ili vise puta :) kako kome bude izgledalo ipak smo mi svi RAZLICITO JEDNAKI LJUDI

Vrh

Prikaži postove “stare”:  Redanje  
Započni novu temu Odgovori  [ 77 post(ov)a ]  Stranica Prethodna  1, 2, 3, 4  Sljedeća

Vremenska zona: UTC + 01:00

Trenutno korisnika/ca: / i 59 gostiju.