Sada je: sub apr 27, 2024 4:15 pm.

Prijava

Korisničko ime:   Šifra:   Automatsko prijavljivanje  

Vremenska zona: UTC + 01:00

Započni novu temu Odgovori  [ 112 post(ov)a ]  Stranica Prethodna  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Sljedeća
Autor/ica Poruka
 Naslov: Re: Facebook
PostPostano: uto jun 08, 2010 12:38 am 
Početnik

sve je to crno-bijelo i ovisi o načinu korištenja!
imam facebook račun i mogu reći da mi je za sada bio od koristi, preko njega sam na primjer saznao za ovaj forum i slične stranice! češće komuniciram s nekim prijateljima (može se o tome raspravljati zašto ne komuniciram u "normalnom životu, ali to je druga tema).
pored toga, može ga se iskoristiti za širenje korisnih informacija! tko zna, možda probudi još koju osobu (mene je)!
čak mi je bolja opcija od Tv-a, ovdje je bar nekakva komunikacija (jest dehumanizirana, ali bolje i to nego buljenje u ekran u hipnotičnom stanju)!

Vrh

PostPostano: čet aug 26, 2010 9:30 pm 
Početnik

Meni je uspjelo da izbrišem stari account.
Prošle godine. Ne znam kako danas stvari stoje sa time.

Uglavnom, desilo se to da trebam ući u kontakt sa jednim poznanikom a broj mobitela nemam jer se pokvario mob u kojem je njegov broj bio pohranjen.
Fejs se činio kao najbolje riješenje za ući u kontakt.
I tako, napravim ja jedan kakav takav profil na brzaka, nađem tog poznanika, pošaljem mu poruku i idem sada da vidim da li je odgovorio.

Međutim, pri slijedećem logiranju, dočeka me ovo:

slika

I jednostavno ne možeš izbjeći ili ja ne vidim načina.

To bi ispalo kao neka nova vrsta zaštite identiteta (tako piše).
I čitam neki dan da fejs uvodi lokacijski servis koji će pokazivati gdje se u danom trenutku nalaze njegovi korisnici na taj način tako da se prati preko mobilnog operatera.

Zanima me da li vama koji ste korisnici usluge te mreže izrazito nalaže da se logirate samo ukoliko unesete broj mobitela?

Što se tiće samog fejsa i cijele te diskusije vezane za to, oni vas nađu u bilo kojem trenutku.
Ima puno načina: mobilni uređaj, bankomati, kamere, sateliti, IP adresa...
Mislim da nema smisla biti paranoičan oko fejsa jer nije da si nešto anoniman ako nemaš account na fejsu.

To je tako danas. Šta-je-tu-je.

Vrh

PostPostano: pet sep 10, 2010 11:30 pm 
Član foruma

slika

:mrgreen:

Vrh

PostPostano: pon sep 13, 2010 10:20 pm 
Član foruma

hahaha :rofl

Vrh

PostPostano: uto sep 14, 2010 10:11 pm 
Član foruma

Facebook CEO Admits To Calling Users 'Dumb Fucks'

slika

Mark Zuckerberg admits in a New Yorker profile that he mocked early Facebook users for trusting him with their personal information. A youthful indiscretion, the Facebook founder says he's much more mature now, at the ripe age of 26.

"They trust me — dumb fucks," says Zuckerberg in one of the instant messages, first published by former Valleywag Nicholas Carlson at Silicon Alley Insider, and now confirmed by Zuckerberg himself in Jose Antonio Vargas's New Yorker piece. Zuckerberg now tells Vargas, "I think I've grown and learned a lot" since those instant messages.

And yet the old quote resounds precisely because Facebook continues to stir up privacy controversies at regular intervals. Zuckerberg justifies his privacy rollbacks by saying the social norms have changed in favor of transparency, but, as tech executive Anil Dash tells the New Yorker, that sort of change is much more appealing for a privileged, Ivy Leaguer golden boy of Silicon Valley like Zuckerberg than for his half a billion users, many of whom work for less tolerant bosses and socialize in more judgmental circles.

The dichotomy between Zuckerberg's philosophy and the lives of his users makes revelations about the Facebook CEO's own private life all the more interesting. It seems natural to figure that this forceful advocate for transparency is ready to test his own informational boundaries a bit.

And Zuckerberg does open up a little to the New Yorker, admitting that he's red-green colorblind, and explaining the Mandarin lessons he's been taking: They're for a scheduled vacation with girlfriend to Priscilla Chan to China. And Chan, it turns out, is finally moving in with Zuck.

Then there's Zuckerberg's defacto unfriending of Aaron Sorkin, the screenwriter behind Zuckerberg's least favorite Facebook movie The Social Network. The CEO had listed Sorkin's TV show The West Wing as a "favorite" on his Facebook profile, only to remove it under questioning from Vargas. Now Zuckerberg's re-favorited the West Wing. Curious. Apparently living under the new social norms can lead to old school regret. Even if you're Mark Zuckerberg.

[Photo of Zuckerberg at an August 10, 2010 press conference at Facebook via Getty Images]

Send an email to Ryan Tate, the author of this post, at ryan@gawker.com.

There is a point made early in the video that is, imo, critical to the success of our movement; it was during the segment on West Point...

They spoke of the predictive power of networks – intensive interest in changing old ways of thinking (because at Westpoint, they were still using the old paradigm for battle... now they see a "New kind of war" - it's ‘ urban’ now, and they're teaching students to use the 'power of network science' at all military academies.

They go on to show how this works ...
THIS SHOULD BE REQUIRED VIEWING for ALL OF US

Using the concept of 6 Degrees of Separation, they had one teacher at the chalkboard, with a diagram of nodes connected by lines. The message to the students was 'how to pick out people; how are they linked; how can we disrupt them'. The question asked to the class was "which node needs to be removed to disrupt the network" -- the correct answer; the central node. (Translate: The Leader). Because that node had the most connections. The whole notion of 'leaderless resistance' is to REMOVE their power to take us down by hitting the central 'node' in our network.

They tell us that the first time they used this approach (ok, that's bullshit, but continuing..) was when they used it to capture Saddam Hussein. The describe having used the 'social network structure' around Saddam to identify family, and supporters in his life (Think FACEBOOK, and MYSPACE here folks...).

That enabled them to 'watch' his nodes; listen to communications and based on that information they were able to pinpoint his location. They go on to state that "understanding and applying network science will revolutionize battlefield tactics...
"We’ll be able to predict behavior unlike anytime before"

This is EXACTLY what A_I has been telling us about - they are using our own 'fun and games' internet software tools (like the above social networking sites), as well as the nifty new spyware-dressed-up as artistic fun and games...
(see "Photosketch": http://forum.prisonplanet.com/index.php ... #msg835287)
to build their Total Information Awareness database.
(See also this post by bigron: http://forum.prisonplanet.com/index.php ... #msg835298)[/color]

slika

[size=150]That's the fascists' wet dream you're looking at above. This is their mission.

They will be able to do that thanks to the COMPLETE surveillance of our phones, internet communications, surveillance cameras, banking transactions, and personal connections to each other.

The only way for us to succeed is Leaderless Resistance; we must not depend on any one person to fight this war. We must all carry with us the ideals we share. No doubt there will be those in the movement who fall for the infighting psyops that will be initiated by those who seek to keep us enslaved. That's par for the course, and we see plenty of examples right here in the forum.

This quote by Bill Cooper:
“What is our common bond truly? FREEDOM.”

The closing lines of that video were the most inspiring to me...
they teach us how to approach this movement as things continue to ramp up,
the fascist tactics get more violent, and we the people are being driven
into their prisons for speaking out about the truth of what's happening.

I maintain that the only true salvation from any oppression or enslavement
is self-empowerment, knowledge, consciousness. This is true rebellion.

Don’t get caught up in the 87% of people who follow the leader.
People who think that they are rebels because they denounce authorities,
simply because it’s the latest fashion.

Don’t march the streets claiming that you are the enlightened one
because you read a book or saw a film that gave you a glimpse
into an uncommon knowledge.

Don’t scream phrases into a megaphone that you borrowed from another person’s research.
And don’t proclaim yourself an original thinker because you belong to a group
that represents an unpopular belief. Those are all examples of the other side of the coin
of group think; leading a false rebellion.

False rebellion is dangerous because it gives the illusion that you are free and thinking for yourself.

A true rebellion, a true revolution, begins when you quit following
and start leading. And those who end up following you,
should be taught by you, to quit following you and start leading.

Withdraw Consent.

To permanently delete your Facebook account, and any database files with your information, go to this website:

http://www.mydigitallife.info/2010/05/1 ... rmanently/

It's important to note that "Deactivate my account" will NOT remove your information. To clear out your personal information you must use the procedure outlined at the link above.

Report: Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg Doesn’t Believe In Privacy

By Eliot Van Buskirk April 28, 2010 | 1:47 pm | Categories: People, Social Media

slika

http://www.wired.com/epicenter/2010/04/ ... eedfetcher

Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg appears to have been outed as not caring one whit about your privacy — a jarring admission, considering how much of our personal data Facebook owns, not to mention its plans to become the web’s central repository for our preferences and predilections.

Also interesting is how this came about: Not in a proper article, but in a tweet by Nick Bilton, lead technology blogger for the The New York Times‘ Bits Blog, based on a conversation he says was “off the record” and which he may have confused with “not for attribution.”

“Off record chat w/ Facebook employee,” begins Bilton’s fateful tweet. “Me: How does Zuck feel about privacy? Response: [laughter] He doesn’t believe in it.”

Ouch.

Zuckerberg’s apparent disregard for your privacy is probably not reason enough to delete your Facebook account. But we wouldn’t recommend posting anything there that you wouldn’t want marketers, legal authorities, governments (or your mother) to see, especially as Facebook continues to push more and more of users’ information public and even into the hands of other companies, leaving the onus on users to figure out its Rubik’s Cube-esque privacy controls.

Facebook has been on a relentless request over the past six months to become the center of identity and connections online. The site unilaterally decided last December that much of a user’s profile information, including the names of all their friends and the things they were “fans” of, would be public information — no exceptions or opt-outs allowed.

Zuckerberg defended the change — largely intended to keep up with the publicness of Twitter, saying that people’s notions of privacy were changing. He took no responsibility for being the one to drag many Facebook users into the net’s public sphere.

Then last week at its f8 conference, Facebook announced it was sending user profile information in bulk to companies like Yelp, Pandora and Microsoft. Thus, when users show up at those sites while logged in to Facebook, they see personalized versions of the those services (unless the user opts out of each site, somewhere deep in the bowels of Facebook’s privacy control center). On Tuesday, four Senators asked the company to only push data to third-parties if users agree to it, a so-called “opt-in” that social networking sites like Facebook, Twitter and Google Buzz eschew since it radically cuts down on participation and thus revenues.

Facebook is also pushing a “Like” button, which lets sites put little Facebook buttons on anything from blog entries to T-shirts in web stores.

Clicking that button sends that information to Facebook, which publishes it as part of what it calls the Open Graph, linking your identity to things you choose online. That information, in turn, is shared with whatever sites Facebook chooses to share it with — and to the sites you’ve allowed to access your profile.

It’s an ambitious attempt to rewrite the web as a socially linked network. But many see Facebook’s move as trying to colonize the rest of the web, and keep all this valuable information in its data silos, in order to become a force on the web that rivals Google.

So it’s no laughing matter that the head of Facebook appears not to care about privacy. (We asked Facebook to clarify Zuckerberg’s privacy stance but have yet to hear back.)

For his part, Bilton fired off a number of salvos defending his understanding of the the ground rules which governed the conversation he had. “‘Off record’ means there is no attribution to who it is but conversation can be used in story. ‘On background’ means I can not repeat it,” wrote Bilton. He took over the Times‘ technology blog in the last few months, after a long stint working with its technology-development team.

Unfortunately, he’s wrong about the definitions.

“‘Off the record’ restricts the reporter from using the information the source is about to deliver,” reads NYU’s Journalism Handbook, in one definition of the phrase. “If the reporter can confirm the information with another source who doesn’t insist on speaking off the record (whether that means he agreed to talking on the record, on background, or not for attribution), he can publish it.” “On background” usually means that information can be used, but can’t be attributed to a specific person.

Bilton later responded to our request for clarification, saying, “My source said it was OK to quote them, just not say who they are.” So apparently, this Facebook employee wanted this information to get out, for whatever reason.

Now, the die has been cast: The world knows that a Facebook employee thinks his CEO “doesn’t believe in” privacy, which should scare the bejesus out of anyone with a Facebook account — and that encompasses just about everyone reading this now.

http://www.vimeo.com/2787479

Leaderless Resistance - Fighting "Network Centric Warfare" Principals

"In these trying times it is tempting to fall for our "Traditional Enemies" favorite trick - "The Strong Man".

First they sow the chaos as they did in Germany and Russia and then they proffer up the "Leader" who will restore order.

That "Leader" will of course, unfortunately, have to declare martial law and suspend the relevant constitution.

Our traditional Enemy also likes to use complex computer modeling and "Network Centric Warfare" techniques to target, track and eventually assassinate "hubs" in any counter movement. Look at what they have done in Gaza? They have targeted well known ENTIRE families to WIPE OUT important "Hubs" in the Palestinian Resistance Movement.

If chaos be the United States (or else where's) fate, then having a highly "decentralized" movement producing potent counter propaganda will make sure the old "Strong Man" routine cannot be used by them.

Colin Powel is a likely candidate to run a "coup" from the Pentagon to "restore order" - cast out a few members of the Jewish Criminal Networks troop to make us happy, and continue business as usual. In the chaos the "Leaders" that have grown up around knowledge of the history of Jewish Subversion and Criminality will disappear...but thats awfully hard to do when there are Hundreds of million's of us :-)

Get fighting. Get cracking. Get out your video camera and meet them in the streets, on the beaches, in their offices. Give them no rest. Shine a light on them, their criminality - do NOT let these criminals remain anonymous.

P.S: Endorsement of several websites at the end of this video does not represent total agreement with all the views and opinions contained there in. They are for informational purposes only. Take what you will from them. My particular emphasis these days is about "deception" and the infiltration of Movements designed to inform about the particulars of the Judeomasonic Networks. Most people (like I used to be) are completely naive and utterly unprepared to face the enemy."

The NWO uses leaderless resistance against you by using artificial intelligence agile network centric warfare systems. They are trying to be more agile than the full collective resistance of free humanity--agile to outmaneuver all of our defenses, such as in the infowar. As Josh explained, the OODA loop can be broken. It can also be inundated with an overload of extremely dynamic awareness amongst the masses, so that it cannot craft defenses and offenses to fight back. Empower yourself with the information in this video. It will help you tremendously to understand all of the military documents I have posted in the PH.D section, it will help you understand how the NWO carries out false flags, how they operate militarily, and other ways.

Topic: Facebook CEO Admits To Calling Users 'Dumb F***s'

Vrh

PostPostano: sub okt 02, 2010 1:48 am 
Član foruma

Ma, šta brijete? :lol:
FB je bas cool, likovi koje odaberem mogu da vide moje intelektualne i vizuelne kvalitete.
To što sam prsata plavuša, samo ih dodatno zbunjuje. :wink:

:toothy2:

Vrh

PostPostano: sub okt 02, 2010 3:56 pm 
Član foruma

oćemo postat frendovi? :love6:

Vrh

PostPostano: ned okt 03, 2010 7:21 pm 
Član foruma

Zašto? :P

Vrh

PostPostano: pon okt 04, 2010 7:56 am 
Član foruma

Moonchild je napisao/la:
Ma, šta brijete? :lol:
FB je bas cool, likovi koje odaberem mogu da vide moje intelektualne i vizuelne kvalitete.
To što sam prsata plavuša, samo ih dodatno zbunjuje. :wink:

Tomo K je napisao/la:
oćemo postat frendovi? :love6:
Moonchild je napisao/la:

:thumbup: :rofl

Vrh

PostPostano: pon okt 04, 2010 9:24 am 
Član foruma

:rofl :rotfl: :mrgreen:

sociopatoloshki i psihopatoloshki efekti fejsbuka i slichnih mreza ce se tek uvecavati i obuhvatati sve shire i sve dublje
posle naprednih crtanih filmova
ovi fenomeni postaju tema raznih tok-shou emisija sve do Oprinog kaucha
paralelno sa ovom lavinom ceretanja,
k'o pechurke posle kishe,pochinju da nichu 'struchnjaci' iz ove problematike,koji dok ona lavina stigne do Opre vec imaju i 2 naspisane knjige i trecu u pripremi,kao i novo izdanje prve sa prilozima kojih nema u prvom izdanju(a vrlo su bitni za shvatanje fenomena i spravljanje s njim)
pobednik u ovoj trci 'struchnjaka' dobija mesto na kauchu i garantovanih josh 5-6 knjiga

u zavrshnoj fazi globalnog apliciranja fenomena desice se ono shto se desilo u rasipnichkim '80-tim sa kucnim ljubimcima,kad je angazovanje psihoterapeuta za psa ili machku bilo neshto shto se smatralo neophodnim,pa su tako pudlice masovno lechene od manije,kokeri od depresije,chivave od opsesivni-kompulsivnih poremecaja,dok se sa pitbulima radilo na bazichnom podizanju IQ-a
tako da ce sledeci bestseler najverovatnije imati naslov "Kako izlechiti Fejsbuk zavisnost" ,"ili eventualno - "Radom na praaavoj farmi do slobode od virtuelne Farme"-/zivot u komuni,gde se aktivnom terapijom na pravoj farmi bez kompjutera i neta,(uglavnom se sadi kupus,luk i sl. golim rukama,) uz podrshku terapeuta i grupe istopacenika,zajednichkim snagama prebrodjuje depresivna kriza odvajanja od Farme,Sims-ova i sl. igrica

itd.....
:angel4: :toothy2:

:love3:

Vrh

PostPostano: pon okt 04, 2010 11:37 am 
Član foruma

Ma dobar je fejsač, sam ga treba znat koristit :twisted:

Vrh

PostPostano: pon okt 04, 2010 5:46 pm 
Član foruma

@Langolijer, drago mi je ako sam te nasmejala, to mi je i bio cilj :rofl

Vrh

PostPostano: pon okt 11, 2010 7:18 pm 
Član foruma

Moonchild je napisao/la:

zašto ne, svašta ćemo onda moć radit, poukat se, čitat statuse, gledat slike, igrat igrice, filozofirat. toliko toga možeš s frendom na fejsu. život je lijep. :toothy2:

Vrh

PostPostano: pon okt 11, 2010 11:06 pm 
Član foruma

Baš tako. Sa frendom. A tebe ne znam. :toothy2:

Vrh

PostPostano: ned okt 17, 2010 6:17 pm 
Član foruma

SVE TO MOŽE BITI ISTINA, ALI ZAR ONI JEDNOSTAVNO NEMAJU PRISTUP INTERPOLU (mislim na CIA-FBI itd.) i tako mogu jednostavno znati sve podatke o tebi gdje si rođen, kada, datum, što si radio ako imaš dosje
i tako da se ne "družimo" i da se isključimo sa svake takve stranice mi opet nismo bez nadzora.

Tako da mislim da više služe nama nego njima, primjer da se isključim s ovog foruma više bi izgubio nego dobio, ostalo bi da gledam TV i Radio (koji su max. izmanipulirani) ili da i to isključim pa da neznam što se događa , a i ovako znamo vrlo malo.

viewtopic.php?f=9&t=3354&p=104115#p104115

http://www.4shared.com/account/dir/s3tB ... tml?rnd=81

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BMv9Jmf3 ... re=related

Vrh

PostPostano: čet okt 21, 2010 6:42 pm 
Član foruma

Moonchild je napisao/la:

meni je dobar znak da netko čita ovaj forum i dovoljan da se barem upoznam
a, ništa onda :hello2:

Vrh

PostPostano: čet okt 21, 2010 6:46 pm 
Član foruma

mwmarkow4 je napisao/la:
SVE TO MOŽE BITI ISTINA, ALI ZAR ONI JEDNOSTAVNO NEMAJU PRISTUP INTERPOLU (mislim na CIA-FBI itd.) i tako mogu jednostavno znati sve podatke o tebi gdje si rođen, kada, datum, što si radio ako imaš dosje
i tako da se ne "družimo" i da se isključimo sa svake takve stranice mi opet nismo bez nadzora.

zadiranje u privatnost je neizbježno i nepotrebno je gubit energiju da je sačuvaš, a i zar bi uopće trebali? zar nije istina ono što se traži? čak i da pobjegneš u šumu imat ćeš OIB, osim ako tamo ne misliš rodit djecu koja će se cijeli život skrivat od policije da ih ne legitimiraju

Vrh

PostPostano: čet okt 21, 2010 6:52 pm 
Član foruma

Tomo K je napisao/la:
Moonchild je napisao/la:

meni je dobar znak da netko čita ovaj forum i dovoljan da se barem upoznam
a, ništa onda :hello2:

Zaista, ništa lično.
Imala sam nekoliko loših iskustava u vezi primanja ljudi tzv. prijatelja na FB,
sad sam daleko opreznija. :thumbup:

Vrh

PostPostano: pet okt 22, 2010 4:00 am 
Početnik

Facebook smatram veoma korisnom alatkom pomocu koje se mogu deliti korisne informacije i promovisati pozitivne ideje i stavovi.U kojoj meri ce na takav nacin biti koriscen zavisi iskljucivo od pojedinca i njegove namere,a svako ima mogucnost izbora.Sto se tice teorija zavere,ne opterecujem se time,a ako neko i zaviri u moju privatnost naci ce samo lepe stvari :)

Vrh

PostPostano: pet okt 22, 2010 1:09 pm 
Član foruma

... a ako neko zaviri u moju privatnost, sablazniće se zbog okačenih spotova :love6:

Vrh

Prikaži postove “stare”:  Redanje  
Započni novu temu Odgovori  [ 112 post(ov)a ]  Stranica Prethodna  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Sljedeća

Vremenska zona: UTC + 01:00

Trenutno korisnika/ca: / i 73 gostiju.